• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 3 Stands You'd Absolutely Love to Own

Novel Kars has struck upon this new business idea where he sells 3 Stands to every user who comes. With the help of Whitesnake Ultimate, he rains Stand discs, sets up shop and waits for customers to arrive.

Choose 3 Stands that you'd love to own and state why. Preferably, choose Stands with utility in daily life as we all aren't engaged in life and death situations that we'd require combat Stands. You're free to choose combat Stands if you really want to though.

My choices are Heaven's Door, Strength and Paisley Park.

Choices: GER cuz I want to screw over causality, TWOH cuz punching things to death with reality breaking consequences (SPOH could be a replacement tbf) and D4C cuz paradoxing is fun

Btw, here's the reasons for my choices.

Heaven's Door: Needs no explanation really. The ability to make people do what I want means that I can live a consequences free life. Also, I can use it to cure any diseases and remove the excess weight I may gain from doing nothing. In case I ever get bored, I can just remove the boredom. Unlimited fun.

Strength: Underrated Stand. This is essentially the Upgrade button meme on steroids, limited only by imagination. While it only works on inanimate objects, the possibilities of stuff you can upgrade are endless. To give a small and petty example, take your old floppy disk and apply Strength. Now its an infinite TB storage device with instantaneous wireless transfer of files.

Paisley Park: The GPS for life. Helps you make the right choices, take the right paths, avoid danger and it applies to your friends and family as well. Its hacking also can be really useful whenever required.

A Stand I'd really like to have is the World, for obvious reasons: if I had time-stop as an ability, even without a huge robot dude, I'd still spam the living crap out of it during daily life. I could use it to make the time that I spend doing homework shorter, as I would be able to buy time by doing homework in stopped time (same thing with class text), as well as using it to prank my friends, or just to look like a badass. Though, the fact that it lasts only 5 seconds, and that it kind of drains the user, if they're human, may seem like a pain to handle, you'd still have a huge invisible Stand that moves at MFTL speeds, with extreme precision. I could probably let the World study or do homework for me. Oh, and yeah, it also helps with self-defense.

Another very useful Stand would be Sticky Fingers: with it, I'd be able to store everything wanted wherever I wanted, appear out of nowhere thanks to zippers, open every vending machine on the planet, and more. Enigma could be another choice for a Stand capable of storing things, but I think that Sticky Fingers would be a more practical option.

And yes, about vending machines...

Bruno buccellati during high school
Bruno buccellati during high school

I haven't thought about number 3 yet, but the Workdis probably the Stand I'd like to have the most.

1. Heaven's Door

Just remember that you can actually write stuff on yourself. You can basically manipulate your own fate into getting a perfect life, learn everything you ever want by literally just writing "I know *insert thing you want to learn* as we see from Koichi and his perfect Italian, you can force other people to do everything for you without them remembering and so much more. I can't even think of a stand that would help me IRL that wouldn't become redundant because HD is already doing it. So let's get into the most action-driven stands that don't actually help me IRL but just make it cooler.

2. King Crimson

Mainly because of Epitaph because Precog is underrated. Yeah, it's only 10 seconds, but it's still enough to be prepared to everything. HD is already giving me the perfect life, but with Precog I can also help those around me. Also, learning exactly how does King Crimson works is too much of a temptation.

3. If non-canon stand are accepted, TWOH.

Basically timestop as much as I want, overwrite anything I like (HD still has some limitations, like being unable to actually heal stuff or aging). Just that is probably enough lol

If non-canon stands aren't accepted, probably GER then.

I can just reverse back everything, which should include agong, wounds and basically anything that HD can't do. It's also perfect to prank others with the help of King Crimson lol.

1. Crazy Diamond: GG fix broken stuff

2. D4C: Just fun to mess around with do stupid stuff

3. White Album: It looks like it can make Ghiaccio immune to the cold plus the nice speed boost

TWOH, King Crimson and D4C. Heaven's Door does nothing TWOH already could.

Back