• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

You can complain that it isn't how it usually works, but the SCP article makes it clear that you have to exist to be higher dimensional, and since it is not such things to not work on it. This is basically the same thing as calling type 5 immortality a smurf ability because even higher dimensional death manip won't work on it

There's still the initial 3 dimensions to work on. The 4D hax thing is just a site convention in the first place, but also because the hax theoretically works over an infinitely larger axis and is that much more potent. (This stuff also gets targeted by Ultima's revisions.)

However, a 0D's like having NEP. Nothing's even there to affect in the first place, and interacting with nonexistent isn't exactly a common thing.

I think it was also a thing stated in the story it comes from, that it's higher dimensional whatever can't be manipulated because it just doesn't exist.

Wokistan said:
There's still the initial 3 dimensions to work on. The 4D hax thing is just a site convention in the first place, but also because the hax theoretically works over an infinitely larger axis and is that much more potent. (This stuff also gets targeted by Ultima's revisions.)

However, a 0D's like having NEP. Nothing's even there to affect in the first place, and interacting with nonexistent isn't exactly a common thing.

I think it was also a thing stated in the story it comes from, that it's higher dimensional whatever can't be manipulated because it just doesn't exist.
There can be 3D objects in the Void, though.

"Varies (Perception creates its nature), often at least Building Level for individual structures (Those who venture into the void often find building sized structures within it),"

Because the 8-C rating implies 3D.

Its a smurf to itself (0D) if the profile is correct.

They perceive buildings within it

There isn't actually anything there technically since that space isn't real

Paul Frank said:
They perceive buildings within it

There isn't actually anything there technically since that space isn't real
So 8-C should be removed?

You dont get what I say.

If its 8-C in any way, its a smurf. 8-C is building level but the Void is 0D. It affects 3Ds? Smurf.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Because people percieve something 3D, they will find a 3D building. But the void does not exist and is 0D. The building level should stay
Its a smurf, then.

And no, when observed it can be buildings or plants or trees or animals, most of that. Which is what would go up there. The void itself is point level

Iapitus The Impaler said:
And no, when observed it can be buildings or plants or trees or animals, most of that. Which is what would go up there. The void itself is point level

Character A: is 0D.

Character A is affected, perceived or affects 3Ds? Smurf.

Smurfs arent only 4D or above, mate.

Also, OP restricts everything to 3D chars anyway.

Yhwach should be below darth, i don't see how he beat top 5, and darth above Noc if Noc cannot do anything to Passive soul rip

GLHF22 said:
How nocturne deal with soul manipulation?
Nocture has his passive power nullification, it works in the way that spells and ability just dont work in his presence. Oh and yhwach would gain imunity to soul rip via almighty. Nocturne also has his own soul rip. And nocturene does not have a soul anyway.

Quick question: How do you classify the non-smurf characters? As long as their hax is not above 4 or is Universal?

Zaratthustra said:
Quick question: How do you classify the non-smurf characters? As long as their hax is not above 4 or is Universal?
The rule said: Restricted to only 3D characters

Every hax or attack has to be 3D or have a 3D effect.

So universal character is fine i guess.

Nocture has his passive power nullification, it works in the way that spells and ability just dont work in his presence. Oh and yhwach would gain imunity to soul rip via almighty. Nocturne also has his own soul rip. And nocturene does not have a soul anyway.

If Noc lack soul then you should make CRT

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2945960?useskin=oasis

Goetia stomp Yhwach with Passive soul and mind ril

how strong almighty is? Is that 4D or infinite 3D? Sounds NLF for me

Oh yeah Noc have eternal CRT i think we cant put him in this list until the CRT is concluded

GLHF22 said:
how strong almighty is? Is that 4D or infinite 3D? Sounds NLF for me

Oh yeah Noc have eternal CRT i think we cant put him in this list until the CRT is concluded
Almighty is 3D Fate and Causality manipulation (+precog). You just need to have acausality and resistance against passive reiatsu to win.

Eganergo said:
Almighty is 3D Fate and Causality manipulation (+precog). You just need to have acausality and resistance against passive reiatsu to win.
Explain how this happened then? Granted that it was my first vs thread on the site, and I was very inexperienced back then but Yhwach defeated The Fateless One somehow. Apparently, Yhwach's power null is not dependent on the future.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1785688

TacticalNuke002 said:
Apparently, Yhwach's power null is not dependent on the future.
I believe that is because Yhwach can still "see" the present and thus understand TFO's powers in said present and then null them.

Null 2-C fatehax? I always thought there was something wrong with that match since I intended Fateless One to win.

Yes, I made a spite match in order to get my character some popularity via beating one of the hax powerhouses. As you can see,that didn't really work out.

GLHF22 said:
Here
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3053730?useskin=oasis#115

Power Null like Yhwach is NLF if you are all assume he Will Null everything with higher potency than his, cmon just why you are all think Yhwach can null something stronger than his own ability? , without feats and potency its all useless, its like im arguing with lihiko fans.
Because, barring higher dimensions and resistences, there are no definitive limit on what the Almighty can do - it is Almighty afterall.

And in that thread, there is a sound case in which people state that certain types of power null don't supress a power with strength, but negate a users acess to their power - and thus the potency is irrelevant.

Yhwach's power null is more like the latter - when his "eyes are open" he sees everything from the present to the near future. The powers he sees with his vision are made known to him, and the powers that he "knows", take his side, making it impossible to hurt him with that power.

He doesn't suppress a power - he makes it so the power chooses him as the master and thus stops working

TacticalNuke002 said:
Null 2-C fatehax? I always thought there was something wrong with that match since I intended Fateless One to win.
Yes, I made a spite match in order to get my character some popularity via beating one of the hax powerhouses. As you can see,that didn't really work out.
Wait, people said Yhwach can null 2-C Fatehax?

Yhwach gets ******. He isn't nulling something higher dimensional, that would be a massive NLF.

Also, making a spite match is puerile, dude.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Yhwach won via votes. I didn't count them due to saltiness.
I just got to that point in the thread.

Why didn't you tell them that TFO had 2-C fatehax on the thread? If you said that, then TFO would have won.

Back