• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

Oh well, since speed unequal seems very empty, I nominate the saints above and their... Quintillion? MFTL+ speed.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Since its thought speed, wouldn't he win against anyone who doesn't have thought based moves or passives?
Short answer: no.

Example: could you stop a bullet if you had TK? And by you I mean the average human.

In all honesty though, what kind of non smurf would be here if he didn't have thought based moves, passives or isn't just chockfull of resistances?

But Rohan has mftl reactions...

He literally has mftl thought speed.

Well, Septillion, then.

Give my boys some spot in the speed unequal tier because they blitz everyone who is not infinite.

Im pretty sure he does, and his law protects him. Another thing is A>B>C logic. Don't expect anyone above to be able to beat anyone below.

Im also sure he can Mindhax noc and Yhwah

PaChi2 said:
Well, Septillion, then.
Give my boys some spot in the speed unequal tier because they blitz everyone who is not infinite.
A lot of guys here have passives so pipe down pachi. But i did some things in the speed unequal list.

You do know that DBS goku can beat him in speed unequal right?

And yet, 90% of eveyone Rohan can beat stomps Goku via AP alone.

Not the point dude. Your logic of "he has mftl thought speed" doesn't mean anything when there are FAR faster guys. I mean so fast he may as well not be moving.

Then that opens up the debate of who is stronger? The guy who is faster, or the guy who is tougher and haxier.

Is there any proof that Almighty can Null any Infinite 3D hax? (Im not talking about darth) because you cant say he nulls something far above His league

Sir Ovens said:
Then that opens up the debate of who is stronger? The guy who is faster, or the guy who is tougher and haxier.
No it really doesn't. In the current list im pretty sure Rohan cannot beat a single person.

Ogbunabali said:
Nihilus literally beats everyone on that list besides Meth.
He had a fair fight against Limbo (in the inconc range), which died out.

Warpriest nulls.

Yhwach nulls.

Noc nulls and has Mind hax >>>>> Nihilus.

GLHF22 said:
Is there any proof that Almighty can Null any Infinite 3D hax? (Im not talking about darth) because you cant say he nulls something far above His league
^^^

Also how strong is Noc mind hax as you said he cant affect lihiko despite know that lihiko Resistance to mind manip is very weak

>Fair fight against Limbo

He eats solos the whole verse

>Warpriest nulls

He passively gets mindhaxed unless his power null is passive

>Yhwach nulls

No

>Noc

Depending on how his null works, probably won't stop Nihilus from passively winning

The only reason Limbo didn't stomp was cus of his precog which would give him knowledge on the operator.

Not power null, more like law that protects him.

Apparently yes. Until someone makes a thread to downgrade power null so that it doesn't null things stronger than itself.

He stands there and nulls from what i know.

BB isn't a smurf. But she sucks at anything that's not of Earth.

Limbo can't touch him and Nihilus passively eats both him and mindhaxes the Operator.

His law manip is Sword Logic, and that's not how it works.

No. His null is useless if gets passively mind and soul haxed.

Depending on how it works it would be a stomp in either favor. A match might need to be made.

>8D mind

Excuse me what?

Also existing in the past, present and future isn't a higher dimensional thing, so no smurfing is involved.

Ogbunabali said:
>Noc

Depending on how his null works, probably won't stop Nihilus from passively winning
I have already stated that Noc's mind hax is above Nihilus's. And his null would def work.

His mindhax being better is a non factor. It all comes down to his null, link a scan for his null.

GLHF22 said:
^^^

Also how strong is Noc mind hax as you said he cant affect lihiko despite know that lihiko Resistance to mind manip is very weak
Noc mind hax is every sentient being in runeterra's past, present and future putting him into puossibly infinite level depending on how long the planet of runeterra can last, this includes not only himans, but multiple non-human races and creatures. essentially anything that can have a nightmare. This is eternum nocturne specifically, normal nocturne is only the present.

Sir Ovens said:
>8D mind

Excuse me what?

Also existing in the past, present and future isn't a higher dimensional thing, so no smurfing is involved.
>Not a Smurf

Have higher dimensional manip (8D)

Ok then

Back