• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

Noc mind hax is every sentient being in runeterra's past, present and future putting him into puossibly infinite level depending on how long the planet of runeterra can last, this includes not only himans, but multiple non-human races and creatures. essentially anything that can have a nightmare. This is eternum nocturne specifically, normal nocturne is only the present.

Is that just a speculation? May i see citation?

I expect a bunch of people from 5 downwards to move down lol, a lot of characters are being over looked. Also that speed unequal list makes no sense compared to speed equal..

Unless they have passive hax or infinite speed, I don't think anyone can beat Amitabha speed unequal. I mean for crying out loud man, the guy is the second fastest non-infinite speed character on the site, with the first being literally Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics).

Sir Ovens said:
Unless they have passive hax or infinite speed, I don't think anyone can beat Amitabha speed unequal. I mean for crying out loud man, the guy is the second fastest non-infinite speed character on the site, with the first being literally Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics).
Him not having a win condition against most other characters on this list is a bit of a problem though. No matter how much faster you are if you cannot put down your opponent before he can think you outta existence you're out.

Firephoenixearl said:
Him not having a win condition against most other characters on this list is a bit of a problem though. No matter how much faster you are if you cannot put down your opponent before he can think you outta existence you're out.
Why did you give Goku as an example against Rohan then?

Sir Ovens said:
Then that opens up the debate of who is stronger? The guy who is faster, or the guy who is tougher and haxier.
Again, comes back to this. Amitabha blitzes pretty much everyone who isn't infinite and up, so is he, or is he not viable for a position in speed unequal? Because the way I see it, to remain consistent, we have to establish if blitzing is a factor and if so, apply it to all those gunning for the top spot.

Because Oven said "He has MFTL reactions so that means anyone whose hax isn't passive or speed isn't infinite rohan beats him". I just said "no there are still dudes FAR FAR FAR faster than Rohan that have thought based hax and can still win", so to say that MFTL is not some ungodly speed.

Sir Ovens said:
Again, comes back to this. Amitabha blitzes pretty much everyone who isn't infinite and up, so is he, or is he not viable for a position in speed unequal? Because the way I see it, to remain consistent, we have to establish if blitzing is a factor and if so, apply it to all those gunning for the top spot.
Blitz or not, he literally cannot put down people. He can't even kill Misogi cus of All Fiction as far as i know. Him being able to blitz means he makes the first move, but if said move cannot put down his opponent it's all for naught.

Firephoenixearl said:
Because Oven said "He has MFTL reactions so that means anyone whose hax isn't passive or speed isn't infinite rohan beats him".
Blatantly false. I just said that he should have a spot there. At no point did I say that he can't be beaten.

It's a list of 20. You're telling me that you'd rather put Goku on there via speed blitz, when 9/10 times, Goku won't be able to kill the guys Rohan is very capable of beating?

Your argument is broken. If Amitabha can't be on the list because he can't kill people, then Goku sure as hell shouldn't be an argument against Rohan because at least Rohan has a win condition unlike Goku.

I never said i was gonna put goku. I was giving an example to Pachi's example. Pachi said "if you had TK could you stop a bullet?" The answer is no. I gave you the example with Goku. I said that anyone faster will beat Rohan in speed unequal, even someone as fodder as goku.

But the Almighty requires Yhwach to see. And logically speaking he wont see anyone who is Septillions of times MFTL+ or infinite in speed.

And he is dead long before he can rewrite any future.

how is noc higher than nihilus in speed equal but lower than him in unequal? and how is leo above noc in speed unequal too. Noc is infinite in speed.

I give up on trying to tier these guys. Someone make another thread or sth and try to tier them better, no matter how i try to look at this, the A>B>C logic just keeps fuking it up. Just not pachi cus he'll just list Darsh and 19 Seiya characters cus he bias af

PaChi2 said:
But the Almighty requires Yhwach to see. And logically speaking he wont see anyone who is Septillions of times MFTL+ or infinite in speed.
He sees the future, so speed shouldn't matter up until they hit immeasurable

PaChi2 said:
Unless the opponent is in a constant state of motion from the present into the near future moving at a velocity that is beyond Yhwach's reactions, this would be inaccurate.

Yhwach would still be able to see his opponent because his opponent wouldn't constantly be moving at such high speeds - he just wouldn't be able to see them move when they move - not in general.

The Almighty makes it so that Yhwach sees all of the future - he would see the futures of which his much faster opponent kills him - and if the speed is hax-based, then that power would then take Yhwach's side and Yhwach would gain an immunity and the Almighty nulls that power.

If the speed is natural, then Yhwach could set up traps to try and hinder the movement of the opponent, but since this opponent is tier 3, I am pretty sure nothing Yhwach can set up will hurt him and so Yhwach would just see himself die.

I'm pretty confident in saying Yhwach would likely lose speed unequal with this guy.

...?

From the perspective of a guy with infinite speed reactions Yhwach would be still forever.

And from the perspective of a guy with septillions times MFTL+ reaction it'd be pretty much the same.

They attack long before Yhwach can use The Almighty. Its not like the guy has prep to already set the future he wishes ya know.

The Causality said:
again how are the limits of a character to be concidered as "smurf" ?
A smurf is a character that has abilities far higher than their own physical tier, although it usually refers to either higher dimensional or outerversal

Ogbunabali said:
>Warpriest nulls

He passively gets mindhaxed unless his power null is passive
Warpriest's mind resistance is a little strange. It might be 4-D, because both of how any old Hive God seems to be able to manifest as a 4-D form in the AP and the characteristisc of the AP itself along with him apparently being able to have his soul be Taken and be fine. If it isn't, it's scaled to the passives of the Taken or the Player Character. Best thing the PC has is mindhaxing Vex, which I guess somehow overrides the control that the Hive Mind spanning trillions/infinities of timelines has on it because Destiny's weird.

However, the null thing comes from his Law just making him immune to anything if you're unable to match his kill count. He's been alive for billions of years, took on fleets alone and won, and once burned 585 worlds as a gift to Oryx, so take that as you will.

However, if you use him outside the AP Nihilus can't mindhax him due to his mind being in the AP and all Hive Gods outside the AP just being projections of the Oversoul except for Oryx because he did a thing that lets him manifest his Oversoul in reality.

It has that resistance because it doesn't have any higher dimensions to manipulate, being a 0D void.

Wokistan said:
It has that resistance because it doesn't have any higher dimensions to manipulate, being a 0D void.
...?

Since when does that work?

Then cant I say that every 3D is resistant is 4D hax because they dont have a 4D?

Back