• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

Non Smurf List: Homecoming

Ok so rules are:

Restricted to only 3D characters

Every hax or attack has to be 3D or have a 3D effect.

Speed Equal
1. Methuselah

2. The Warpriest

3. Yhwach

4. The Operator with warframes

5. Nocturne

6. Darth Nihilus

7. Amane Shinomiya

8. Jessica Sorrow

Speed Unequal
1. Methuselah

2. The Warpriest

3. Yhwach

4. Leo Regulus

5. Darth Nihilus

6. Nocturne

7. Warframes

8. Amane Shinomiya

Is goetia not a smurf?

Also

Waiting for The Operator vs Yhwach to finish so i can put the operator above yhwach

I mean he has immortality based on a temple that is beyond time and space idk if that's smurfy

The imaginary number space exists outside of the time axis and the universe

The temple is in the imaginary number space

Not sure

Being made of imaginary numbers made tiamat a 4d pocket with no mass and infinite volume so make of that what you will

Based on the history of the warframe world wiping the Earth in the past should paradox the operator

Paul Frank said:
Based on the history of the warframe world wiping the Earth in the past should paradox the operator
Are the tenno even human? Don't remember. I mean was it ever stated they were Human

they weren't born on earth but AAS would paradox the orokin and thus the tenno it could also affect them since they kinda wake up on earth and that wouldn't be able to happe

Those small rooms almost certainly don't affect the operator in a way that would paradox them besides Goetia's precog would let him find the operator anyway

They would, as they are around the high security data. Even a small change there can bring about drastic changes yet absolutely nothing changed there, even if you trigger the alarms. Also how many times do i gotta say this, precog is not clairvoyance

For real though. Might as well make the match at this point.

Doubt the warpriest can interact with Meth though. The biggest issue meth has is not his mind hax imo, it's his type 1 abstract existence.

Warpriest can't really interact with meth no. Meth should stay above.

Dvorak1902 said:
Rimuru is smurf IIRC.

Is magnus not a smurf? I have no idea how strong he is though.

Rmple yes. Where would he sit though. He does not resist sealing so i guess he would be around Misogi/Medaka.

Lavos has High 2-A absorption i think. Im pretty sure lavos is a smurf.

Golden King scopes from another universe or sth like that. That shouldn't count as a smurf typically i am not sure. He would likely be number one since no one here has multiversal range, but that feels a bit unfair. I'll let you guys decide on that.

@Tac

Yeah probably, put him up against Misogi though. And rohan would be pretty low, i know for a fact there are stronger people. So for now imma go for

@Paul

Nah too soon for her. She may take a spot, but there are stronger people to be added.

Back