• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

Having 1 smurf ability still makes you a smurf

If not then Mercurius' sensory only has type 9 that could be considered smurfy and would be number 1

6A Rimuru is not a Smurf, And as i said above even His High 4C version only have 1 smurf ability but yeah i never said His high 4C version is not a Smurf

He said High 4-C rimuru has 1 smurf ability, not the 6-A one.

@GLHF

Nihilus stands and mind haxes beyond what rimuru can hope to resist.

GLHF22 said:
Just make the thread then
Im not gonna make a thread if i think it's a stomp. In my case it would count as spite. If you think he scores higher than Nihilus make the thread.

Kars' Low 2-C isn't even AP. It's environmental destruction. MiHU can't kill anyone beyond 8-C.

Kars' underStanding is smurfy, plus low 2-C via ED still counts as smurfy even if non-combat applicable (It actually is, but only against rezzers).

Firephoenixearl said:
He said High 4-C rimuru has 1 smurf ability, not the 6-A one.

@GLHF

Nihilus stands and mind haxes beyond what rimuru can hope to resist.
If he has no soul manip he cannot Mindhax Rimuru simple

Almighty gg

Almighty is passive and he passively becomes unable to be affected by any power he sees with it so he would be immune to the mindhax

Not sure

I figure it shouldn't be if the person making the avatar isn't higher dimensional

I mean. Leo Regulus punches The Warpriest and Yhwach into oblivion.

Saints arent affected by the same technique twice and Leo Regulus is the pinnacle of this. If you equalize Cosmos with Reiatsu Yhwach gets passively erased, too.

Hmmm... AP vs stupid amounts of hax?

I added a bit moar.

Cosmos = Reiatsu = Yhwach gets passively killed.

Kirby gets punched by Leo Regulus once.

Also, its not like Yhwach can null Leo Regulus' Cosmos.

PaChi2 said:
I mean. Leo Regulus punches The Warpriest and Yhwach into oblivion.
Saints arent affected by the same technique twice and Leo Regulus is the pinnacle of this. If you equalize Cosmos with Reiatsu Yhwach gets passively erased, too.
He can't even bypass their immortality.

He can't even bypass their immortality.

Step 1: Leo kills Yhwach.

Step 2: Leo sees Yhwach use the Almighty to resurrect himself.

Step 3: Leo kills Yhwach again.

Step 4: Regulus already saw The Almighty so it wont work again.

The end.

Almighty could 1 shot Leo though and also the almighty affects Yhwach, not Leo when resurrecting. Also isn't that one of the reasons people didn't accept Iihiko at number 1 spot? Because the "no ability works again" was nlf af? I mean him gaining immunty to anything 3D.

Rohan for speed unequal. He has massively faster than light thought based info manip that affects non-corporeals.

Firephoenixearl said:
Almighty could 1 shot Leo though and also the almighty affects Yhwach, not Leo when resurrecting. Also isn't that one of the reasons people didn't accept Iihiko at number 1 spot? Because the "no ability works again" was nlf af? I mean him gaining immunty to anything 3D.
Saints in general show reactive evolution and the ability to adapt to abilities on the spot.

Regulus tops everyone in the verse in that regard.

He is Kaars levels of "Understand".

Back