• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 20 strongest non smurfs

He can still null 2-C fatehax because of the inifinite possibilties.

Almighty is 2-A.

Edit:

He's a smurf so kick him out.

YungManzi said:
He can still null 2-C fatehax because of the inifinite possibilties.
Almighty is 2-A.

Edit:

He's a smurf so kick him out.
Lmao what?

Not it's not.

The Almighty has 2-B range, but it's power isn't 4-D - that extreme wank.

Obviously Yhwach is stronger than everyone on this list, he stomps alll of the via soul crush.

lol, I'll stop trolling before people get annoyed.

Honestly though, I think 3rd strongest 3-D character is way too high for Yhwach. But apparently he's been upgraded recently, so maybe he really is that powerful.

Because, barring higher dimensions and resistences, there are no definitive limit on what the Almighty can do - it is Almighty afterall.

And in that thread, there is a sound case in which people state that certain types of power null don't supress a power with strength, but negate a users acess to their power - and thus the potency is irrelevant.

Yhwach's power null is more like the latter - when his "eyes are open" he sees everything from the present to the near future. The powers he sees with his vision are made known to him, and the powers that he "knows", take his side, making it impossible to hurt him with that power.

He doesn't suppress a power - he makes it so the power chooses him as the master and thus stops working

No, if there is no definitive limit for power then its should be limited to what has shown in the series, heck if you ignore potency and limits i can wank my fav character power Null, negate user acces to their power?

so you want to say he can prevent people to use their power that stronger than himself? Then He should be number 1 dude, because no character with higher dimension ability on this list. Lol

GLHF22 said:
No, if there is no definitive limit for power then its should be limited to what has shown in the series, heck if you ignore potency and limits i can wank my fav character power Null, negate user acces to their power?

so you want to say he can prevent people to use their power that stronger than himself? Then He should be number 1 dude, because no character with higher dimension ability on this list. Lol
Saikou said it best:

"Regarding Power Nullification: I do think it depends on the mechanics of the power.

If your Power Nullification needs to "overpower" the ability that's being nullified, then yeah the scales does matter.

But a portion of Power Nulls just prevents the ability from being casted period, I doubt the strength would matter much (unless it's higher D nonsense). Like "Silence" sells in RPGs. They prevent the power from being used at all by making casting impossible. There is no reason why soul manip on a greater scale would be able to overpower said Power Null."

The thing about your statment is, it isn't about the strength of the ability, it is about the opponent's ability "taking his side". The potency of the ability isn't brought into question. He's not suppressing the power, he's making it so the power never comes out.

Another example is the different ways to stop a bullet from killing you. One way is by tanking the bullet - this is potency-based as there is only so much you can take. The other way is to jam the gun so the bullet never comes out - this isn't potency-based, as you are stopping the attack from working in the first place.

And stop your melodramatic ramblings, Yhwach isn't number 1 because characters have resistance to power null or in Meth's cause, are so abstract a being that Yhwach wouldn't be able to affect him.

Saying that a power null which stops the user from being able to access their power wouldn't be a NLF in this case. A NLF would be saying that Yhwach can affect higher dimensional beings, or people with resistance to power null, or fate manipulation/acausailty.

Honestly, Yhwach shouldn't even be in the 3rd spot, there are plenty of people above him - or that he simply can't kill. Darshie for example.

Hmm make sense

However, If a powernull user hasn't interacted with a certain ability, we can't reason that they can nullify it, I don't see Resistance to mind manip on Yhwach profile so i don't think he can null mind hax, so the likes of Darth and Noc still can beat him

GLHF22 said:
However, If a powernull user hasn't interacted with a certain ability, we can't reason that they can nullify it,
It depends on the power, what it's done, and how it works.

I'm not going to speak on the Almighty's case (because I don't watch, read or even care that much about Bleach unless it's the kind I use to wash the few white clothes I own), but if a character's powernull works by cutting off access to a certain power, stopping a power from being used, etc, I doubt that the specifics of the power are going to matter unless there's already a limitation placed on the null in-universe. (ex: John Constantine cutting people off from their magic, or some other supernatural source of their powers, won't work on someone who's all technology. Obviously.)

That was cleared in the thread as well. Power null doesn't work only on what it has shown to work on. So yes null will work on mind hax.

Firephoenixearl said:
That was cleared in the thread as well. Power null doesn't work only on what it has shown to work on. So yes null will work on mind hax.
No, as stated above it depends on the mechanics of the power.

@MrKing I mean for abstract ability like Mindhax since Yhwach don't Resist said ability so i don't think Yhwach power null work

That isn't how powernull works. "Resistance" doesn't matter when the person is nulling something and preventing it from being a thing in the first place.

I mean since Yhwach never interact with Mind hax, if we assume he can interact with abstract ability like that without feats is like saying people who don't have Non physical interact can affect Abstract existence

Yes, it seems some people don't understand how Almighty works. It doesn't turn off your powers lol, he makes them his "ally" therefore it becomes unable to harm him or defeat him. Physical attacks still work on him or generic energy attacks, but it won't do much except slow him down.

Also Yhwach's power null, is not the one that invalidates NLF. As it makes yhwach immune to said power. The "take my side" is just flowery language as they can still be used on him, it just will not be effective as he will become immune to said power. That does press the NLF button as it's not that he's preventing them from being used in the first place, he's literally brushing their effects.

GLHF22 said:
I mean since Yhwach never interact with Mind hax, if we assume he can interact with abstract ability like that without feats is like saying people who don't have Non physical interact can affect Abstract existence
That's not how any of that works, but even if it did - the Almighty is the highest level of hax in the Bleach-verse.

There are plenty of characters with mindhax in Bleach - many of them being Sternritters, Yhwach's subordinates - like PePe, As Nodt, and Berenice. To say any of them could affect Yhwach with their hax can bypass Yhwach's Almighty's power null is a ridiculous stretch.

Not to mention, while this isn't definitive proof as Yhwach's words give some sort of doubt to the notion, but the moment that Yhwach was made aware that his perception was being altered to make an illusion and comes back from being sliced in two - Yhwach does state that KS has ended. So it is possible that he ended it himself.

And not to mention that Yhwach has negated abstract powers before like Conceptual Manipulation with Ichibe and Orihime's Causality manipulation. And The Almighty is > than Jugram's The Balance which is passive probability manipulation.

Also no, that's not how power null works unless it is stated to work in that manner - you can't go from one extreme to the other. Abstract Existence is something one needs proof of being able to effect.

To keep up with the gun analogy from my last comment:

Having abstract existence is akin to the gun being etheral. And you would need proof to say that the character can jam the gun on a gun that isn't interactable by normal means.

If you can't "jam the gun", then you can't power null. The power doesn't matter in this case - but being able to affect the person's ability to bring out their power does.

Anyway, I'd prefer if we moved on from this conversation - the only thing I have left to say about Yhwach is that he shouldn't be in the 3rd spot, that is too high.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Oh, also, 3930 is definitely above Nihilus, probably above Yhwach.
If I am reading the profile right - he is 0D normally, and 3-D depending on people's perception.

Isn't that a smurf?

Edit: Not to mention higher-dimensional manipulation is on its page:

"Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (It is stated things must exist to have extradimensional construction)"

The higher dimensional manip is a resistance to it, pretty sure.

Note, I am refering to Observed 3930. Its only a smurf when unobserved
There aren't two keys.

It's a 0D void that becomes 3D when being percived by others by taking on the properties of their observations - that 3930 can take on higher-dimensional properties means it is a smurf.

@Warren

He is only a smurf in his 0D form.

Also, he only has resistance to higher dimensional manip.

I didn't make it 2 keys because I thought it would be easier to understand. Its still 2 different forms

@Warren
He is only a smurf in his tier 0 form.

Also, he only has resistance to higher dimensional manip.
Having higher-dimensional resistance make you a smurf too, you know.

And no, his form is 0-D - it is able to take on the properties of what those who are observing him imagine it to be - those properties are 3-D.

That it has the ability to change its nature to add on three more dimensions just by being looked at is just more proof that it is a smurf.

He only has resistance to higher D stuff in the same way those without a soul implicitly are immune to even 1-A soul manip.

Again, it's only its observed form that isn't a smurf. Its unobserved form is a smurf for obvious reasons.

Technically speaking that is just how it perceives them

He only has resistance to higher D stuff in the same way those without a soul implicitly are immune to even 1-A soul manip.

Again, it's only its observed form that isn't a smurf. Its unobserved form is a smurf for obvious reasons.

Technically speaking that is just how it perceives them
That's not how it works.

If it has the ability to take on a form with a higher-dimensionality than it normally exists at - then it is a smurf.

There aren't two keys, those being "Observed and Unobserved". There is only one key, that being "Varies".

And the variation is between different dimensional levels - that's a smurf.

Warren Valion said:
That's not how it works.

If it has the ability to take on a form with a higher-dimensionality than it normally exists at - then it is a smurf.

There aren't two keys, those being "Observed and Unobserved". There is only one key, that being "Varies".

And the variation is between different dimensional levels - that's a smurf.
Yes, it is. There are matches with characters without souls dealing with 1-A soul manip on this wiki. Look at Reinhard vs Hazama for an example.

But we aren't talking about the lower dimensional form

Apparently it wasn't clear enough, so I talked with a mod and broke it up into 2 keys. They had actually told me before that it should have been like that so I guess they were right.

Except we aren't talking about the lower dimensional form, we are talking about the higher dimensional form.

Back