• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

Still it's mentioned he harms himself heavily by using it and it strains him.

Suzuka can also just go all god mode but has to heavy draw backs from it, else she would probably stomp all on the list.

Yeah even if EX is so far greater, we would need to see him actually use it in combat. Just the skill isn't enough

Where its mentioned?

Its Mahapralaya which he cannot use at its fulllest potential, for Anti-Evil im never heard he cannot use it a its fullest extent

why do you need to see him used it on combat? When you know how it works? Well His Clairvoyance didnt seem to change from His LB version and yeah this version of him will not use it like His LB version, a Deus ex Machina and ignores most of thing.

Aside from authority and Mahapralaya His skill doesnt seem change, he only lost most of His authority and unable to use Mahapralaya at its fullest.

1. It's mentiond on his Profil on this Site

2. Anti evil is also mentiond on this site and his Bond Level as authority. ( I sadly don't speak moon runes)

3. Because same argument was used against my Coatl claim for good gods wisdom. Just because someone has it doesn't mean he uses it.

As the argument was accepted I will now use it too

Anti-Evil (Special): The authority of the one who brings about the end. With this skill, Arjuna is burdened with the duty of erasing all evil. However, due to Arjuna's warped world view, only Saints and Young Children are exempt from the erasure.

Anti-Evil is part of Shiva authority,

He use Clairvoyance and Anti-Evil in His LB version, and there is no reason for His servant version cannot perform the same feats except for Mahapralaya and authority is limited to Shiva

1. Again servant Version gets heavily damaged for using it.

2. What he does in lost belts doesn't reflect his servant version

1. Isnt that if he used other Authorities? Thats why His Authority is limited to Shiva

2. Why? What changes?

1. His Profil States he can't use authority without hurting himself, so it seems to not matter which. But as servant he only has this one authority

2. Just as I understood it. Servant versions can only use servant feats

1. Even if thats true he still able to use Anti Evil, and also this need to be added to his weakness in His profile.

2. You compare two different things, because Quetz cant use Her good God wisdom?

Taken everything too literally is different from seeing how one ability works.

1. He can use it as much as Suzuka can use her Moom Cell Level powers. Yes one time thing and afterwards they are screwed. It's like saying Jeanna is number one because she has a 100% one shot Np which she can use once

2. Same thing if we are honest. Just because someone has a ability doesn't mean they use it. We need to apply same rules or the list is really just a biased list

From the way its talked about he can use Shiva's Authority when ever he chooses to its the other fee 1000 Authorities he cant properly use, at least thats what ive been told by the people who translated his stuff.

His in character move is to erase Evil and he sees everyone that isnt a saint or small child as evil that's literally what his character is a god that erases evil.

His main skill and Np are both directly from Shivas Authority and he uses them all the time with no consequence.

,,When summoned in his more limited form in Chaldea, Berserker presumably cannot utilize his Authorities without heavily straining and harming himself, and in this form he only has access to Shiva's authority."

It's what is written in his profile, also a servant with authority is not seen before as I know. It's always weakend or punished heavily

I mean he still pocesses Conceptual Erasure and seems to use Shiva's Authority for alot of his stuff.

Plus lets not forget his NP is "limited" to being on par with Shiza's most destructive weapon as a Servant.

I will not say he summons the various divine beasts he can, uses the divine weapons he has or uses all the divine magic he can for the same reason as Coatl not using Good God Wisdom, but him erasing people is a massive part of his character and Conceptual EE is well within reason for a downgrade from Shiva's Full Authority.

Even as a servant hes more than capable of doing so but... the fact we've never seen him outside of FGO really hurts him, he arguably has the strongest kit of any servant but I have to be fair to the rules.

Just thought about it a little more. And in my opinion Maou Nobu got dismissed a little to early.

Maou nobus stomps everyone who is divine no questions ask

Has massive adventage against everyone who has a mystery surrounding them

Can fly on her guns around. Not sure if Jet speed as she was just in the air with them.

And is just stat wise quite insane.

Also by using her NP she outscales Mara if we believe her page. Who is 6C-2A.

I think the argument that Nobu can only defeat divine and not all lower tier servants is not quite possible. Even without the NP she should scale to any non divine, against mystery she is boosted and normal servants, are well normal servants.

I would say Maou Nobu back to number 1 by the merit of having no servant who could fight her.

Well Dantes blitz's and I dont think Speed Equalized would effect him since his Blitz isnt his base speed its technically a Boost.

Depends, Base Nobu survived Okitas NP if Iam not wrong? Can Dante one shot Nobu before she starts using any NP?

Also Avenger Nobu on this site has durability Multiverse as she seem to have tanked attacks with infinite energy.

And even if only Dante ( Which I doubt as Dante lacks the attack power ) defeats her. She still defeats all other 99,9% of Servants including things which are far above Servants like Amaterasu.

By the wiki page, Avenger Nobu is basically the Demon King power wise, with the disadventage of having trouble existing.

Which shouldnt really be a problem for a 1v1 match if it doesnt last weeks.

Her 2nd key would fall in with the banned keys, her first key is fine tho.

Anyway Dantes has Soul Destroying Flames.

Hmm Its hard to argue against Dante. Specially since we dont know if Avenger Nobu RM includes her old effects.

The only thing I would add would be Nobu opening with her RM

Demon King of the Sixth Heaven Papiyas which would give her with Tenken double adventage and ,, absolute power ´´ against Dante.

However it doesnt seem in character for Avenger Nobu to use the downgraded version of the RM at the beginning of a fight and even then it could be to slow. It would really depend how much stronger Avenger Nobu/ Archer defense wise is and what difference between Okita blitz / Dante blitz is.

I still stand with that Nobu should be first because she out scales all other who arent that fast.

On the other hand, how does Gilgamesh stop Dante ?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Why i smell a typical Nobu wank here?
Ask the creator why he writes stuff like that Nobu berserker has to be careful to not burn divine servants by walking past them / herself

Musashi should be at the top 3 or at least top 5. Her Fate hax work on people with 2-A resistanc to it if it can actually affect the Buddah. She can shave down all possibilities to her desired outcome of victory, or if there is no possibility of her winning from what already exists, she can just MAKE a possibility where she wins.

Also, she's going to show up in Lost Belt 5 Olympus, so we should see her do more interesting things, to buff, or maybe nerf her depending on what happens.

ThatDarnFish said:
Musashi should be at the top 3 or at least top 5. Her Fate hax work on people with 2-A resistanc to it if it can actually affect the Buddah. She can shave down all possibilities to her desired outcome of victory, or if there is no possibility of her winning from what already exists, she can just MAKE a possibility where she wins.

Also, she's going to show up in Lost Belt 5 Olympus, so we should see her do more interesting things, to buff, or maybe nerf her depending on what happens.
The problem is with musashi, as good as it sounds on paper. It seems to be quite limited.

Or why else didn't she us it against Ivan? She knew she has no time anymore, she had one attack left. Why not use it to one shot him and leave a easy clean up for the gudao?

Also still waiting for Nobu getting added to the list, as the only counter argument was dante blitzes her.

Which would be

1. one servant who can do it from all that exist

2. Okita blitzes her weaker form in the manga and it didn't work

( also I don't know how dar it reaches but assaination attemps May not work against her because of her history)

Spoiler for Olympus

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Apparently,

Musashi defeated Primordial Chaos, the one who created the Mecha-Greek Gods.

She 'Void'd' so hard that she erased her own existence from Akasha/Throne. Truly, Musashi now is embodiment of 'Zero'.

Its said that even Goetia's AAS powered by 3000 years on Incineration of History cannot beat Chaos.

And LB Zeus is stated to be > God Arjuna.

So, Musashi>Chaos>Goetia=Zeus>GodArjuna

Still think Musashi doesn't get enough wank? ovo She gets a lot of Nipponwank in this Lostbelt.

The problem is with musashi, as good as it sounds on paper. It seems to be quite limited.

Or why else didn't she us it against Ivan? She knew she has no time anymore, she had one attack left. Why not use it to one shot him and leave a easy clean up for the gudao?

Plot, of course. That's the long and short of it. The same way Patxi got killed by gunfire when it's been stated several times over that the only way to effectively kill even a common Yaga is to take their heads all the way off. All Musashi had the time to do was take a swing at Ivan and rip him out of his Mammoth body, which also left him in a bleeding, near death state.

Still dunno why her Zero is "Unknown/High 6-C after pulling that off. But yeah, Olympus MIGHT give her the upgrade with Zero. 2-A Zero Musashi! She's the biggest Deus Ex Machina in the Lost Belts so far!

• At the climax of Olympus LB, the primordial flagship(god; the eye of Sauron you saw in that chapter) Chaos appeared. Precisely it didn't directly come here but still residing somewhere else in the outer space. However with it's control over space it essentially hacked itself and open a "void rift" that allows it to use it's power to try sucking & assimilating around 40% of the earth to fuel it's interstellar travel.
  • OFC Chaldeans tried to prevent this but the problem is even trying to get close to Chaos, not to mention dealing damage, is basically impossible due to the actual distance between them is way too far since Chaos is essentially residing elsewhere in the space, lightyears away from us.
  • But while we're starting to lost hopes, Musashi proposed us a plan : Since Chaos utilizes a "void" rift to connect itself with us here, we just need to close the rift. We don't actually need to fight Chaos at all. Musashi's concept is that of a swordsman who reached the zenith of swordplay by reaching the point of "Zero (i.e. Void)" so she can technically cut the rift and close it off for real.
  • Along with Romulus's sacrifice that allows Musashi and Chaldeans to close enough distance to the rift, Musashi finally unleashes her final NP to close it once and for all with the cost of disappearing for good.

Ah so it was only that she was the perfect counter like Emiya was to Gilgamesh and she needed support + she dies afterwards ?

That makes it far less impressive. It's like saying Suzuka Gozen should get a power up on the list because she can one time go to moon cell Level power wise before disappearing

Back