• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

Are really saying Gilgamesh shields just stop a NP which put a beast down to it knees , burned a area bigger then Uruk and has the temperature of the sun?

Well let's play this game. Has Gil any weapon as strong as multiply H-Bombs. Because Coatl seems to not even care about standing infront of Tiamat tanking them like they are nothing ?

So from world destruction to size of a city , while in kayleid it's not even that. Sounds almost like the novel was just to make hype , right ?

I don't agree with her invulnerability one bit still, just because of how stupidly vague it is, but it is true there's not much I see him doing.

@Jengul One, that was Goddess Quetz, not Servant Quetz. I am not sure why I need to keep repeating this. Two, she did literally nothing to Tiamat in the game. Nobody did until she was in the Underworld. Both Mash and Romani especifically note she dealt absolutely no damage. And yes, I am saying it is possible the shields could.

Uuuuuuuuh... He's 6-C, his every weapon is much stronger than any thermonuclear bomb that has been tested, casually. All Servants are.

In Kaleid he destroys a mirror world the size of Earth. Not like it matters because Kaleid can't be used to scale anyone, it follows completely different rules. Anyway, he can control the area of effect. Since I know by now you truly know shit and nothing, Ea can simply be fired as a blast of energy and wind. That's what he did against Saber the first time they battle in UBW. Enuma Elish is when he uses it at full power, like against Rider in Zero, Enkidu in Strange Fake or the Shadows in Hollow Ataraxia.

I wonder how is her invul blocked EA, Azrael, Maha Pralaya, or Buddha salvation NP.

Her fate manip won't allow them to pull it in the first place.

I don't think its work that way, she just cut fate where she lose and if she cant find any fate that she "can" cut she Will ran away.

@LSirLancelotDuLac, Gil being number one is subjective and you can't assume scenarios for a fictional battle that doesn't exist. Being the strongest doesn't mean you can't be surpassed. Your fictional battles all depends on skills, power, intuition of the battle and how their legend perceive them. They are servants because the made the impossible possible and anything that this fictional battle you are trying create note that such servant can pull some outside their legend that at the moment could destroy the other. You are assuming that Gilgamesh can't be taken down just because of how he fights and his two most favorite weapons you imagine can be used against another. It all depends on the moment and like I said the intuition of the servant. Like the moment where Lancelot dropped nukes on Vimana totally out of nowhere or like the moment where Shirou's reaction was fast enough to slice Gilgamesh's hand while he pulled ea. You can't dictate what happens based on a fictional battle because you aren't that servant and that servant's fighting mentality and tactics are not instated by you. What if such and such servant can calculate how fast gate of Babylon launches and within those seconds is able to pull a skill or feat that let's be such servant be faster than the gates launch. Nasu said Gilgamesh was the Strongest servant but did not say he can't be surpassed or defeated because he himself knows that the character is not invincible. Like I said the strongest servant is subjective to everyone and everyone has their opinions about other servants being the strongest based on observation. I would even call Hans the strongest servant based on his human observation skills and his Noble Phantasm alone.

JengulGozen said:
But back to what you said, I don't see Coatl defeat them with a high win rate aslong as she isn't allowed to use Good god wisdom. However we talked about who could defeat the most if Iam not wrong.

And as Coatl filters the weaker servants + the ones with good alignment out basically I would give her first for being consistent over all.
"Heck I even argue Meteor Coatl will just outright counter EA, as the only time EA even did World wide damage was in strange fake were it even then didn't. Feat wise"

Imma address this first, Ea literally has a feat of completely destroying a Reality Marble the same size as Earth which is a planet level destruction feat. Another thing to take into account is the fact that Earth like im pretty sure every other planet is not 5-B in Fate, its 2-A due to shit like the Counter Force, Gaia, Reverse Side of the World and many other things make it FAR FAR higher than actual planet level.

Also can everyone here (I am included in this) not use Babylonia keys for feats of anything but like skill? Since Rider Quet, Gil and Tiamat from Babylonia are 2-A, they are not normal servants.

Anyway to address the above points that I quoted,

Arjuna Alter clears a majority of servants with little to no resistance, he sees everyone that isnt a Saint or Innocent Child as Evil and drops conceptual erasure on said people. He also has the full skill and knowledge of the entire Hindu Pantheon outside Kama.

Dante blitzs basically all servants and can kill most with Soul destroying fire.

@Ozy-God King Why did you waste your time stating so much useless stuff is beyond me.

I never said Gil can't be surpassed, I explained how exactly he counters nearly everything Quetz has. Outside factors and unexpected shit is completely utterly worthless and something really dumb to consider since, SURPRISE, we can't account for that shit. So we debate what we can account for. By your strange logic, no battle should ever be argued because you can never know what unexpected shit happens. I... I don't know how to best say this but I REALLY don't care, as we are assuming a battle without things like plot and convenience interfering.

No for real, why are you even here in the first place with a mentality like that? You are making no sense.

Hes definetly on the list but it takes awhile for him to use VS and once he does he has to give up his armor.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
No, he reduces the potency by 90%.
10% damage is still soul damage. Will need more than one blow, but can be done.
Thats not how the profile treats it,

"Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation, Acausality (Type 1) with Kavacha and Kundala (Described as being difficult for even the Gods, who have dominion over concepts of time, civilization, and other aspects of reality, to destroy. The Authority of the Moon Cell was completely unable to destroy the armor, allowing Karna's master to leave the Moon Cell safely. Survived for over a week even when the Moon Cell's Authority should have destroyed him upon his defeat despite giving his armor to Jinako)"

Achiles is also a monster. only those with divinity can hurt him.

and we also need to think about Ozymandias which I think is powerfull enough and capable of deafeating Enkidu (consider that Enkidu cant use Enuma Elish since Rammsseum Tenterys have anti purge defense)

Also Archer Heracles (not Elcides) is probably on the same level

Yeah those guys make the list, Archer Herc most likely does and is probably stronger then Alcides but we havnt seen anything from him afaik.

He got corrupted fast.

Ozymandias can't really kill Enkidu, though. He has nothing past Low Godly, while Enkidu can literally just take attacks until Ozy runs out of mana.

Super Orion wouldn't count as he's a Grand.

Tesla does have a very good shot to end higher, relatively.

Achilles is really good but most of the guys on this list will have some kind of Divinity so invulnerability isn't that good. Planet shield, no divinity spear, get blitzed speed and an even faster chariot should make the list tho

JengulGozen said:
How is berserker Arjuna alter this high ? Does he have any feats outsite of his lostbelt?
His kit is just that strong, if he have feats, i believe he will be equal if not stronger than Gilgamesh.

His kit is just that strong, if he have feats, i believe he will be equal if not stronger than Gilgamesh.

Kit doesn't really matter , does it? See the Coatl discussion as she has with example good gods wisdom the by far strongest kit, but aslong as it isn't shown to be used / as good as in their divinity / lost belt form. It's not counted

Also Achilles is fine even if the top has divinity , as it is ignored for nobu , so it also is ignored for Achilles

A combo of Clairvoyance EX and Anti-Evil is too broken you know in both game and lore.

He can see and erase everything, Anti-Evil is a skill equal to authority to erase all evil from the world, but as you know everyone is evil for him (except master and innocent children).

His kit we know is a kit for His servant version, His LB king version have Transcendental Deity Authority, which is still unknown since its isnt translated yet, not to mention authority worth of all Hindu Gods.

His servant version is limited to Shiva authority and Anti-Evil is also a part of Shiva authority he have in His servant version.

Anti Evil is a authority tho. Which he can't use as servant or only really limited.

And Clairvoyance alone isn't enough to be dominating. Even Fionn has B and Arash A and they are far from being on the list

Anti-Evil is Shiva authority, he have this in servant version,

Clairvoyance EX, don't compare that with B and A.

Back