• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And I'm saying that first attempt isn't going to work, Doom's too skilled to not avoid it
BBUutt is he more skilled than jigen? He'd need to outskill jigen to be able to avoid his rods in any way and narusasu weren't able to do such with their own skill. Is he more skilled than them? That's another discussion we can have in this current moment.
Do we equate chakra and magic in this case? That would have to be an entirely separate discussion.
Yes. Btw, would It would be advantageous for both sides right?

BBUutt is he more skilled than jigen? He'd need to outskill jigen to be able to avoid his rods in any way and narusasu weren't able to do such with their own skill. Is he more skilled than them? That's another discussion we can have in this current moment.
Well if were were to just go over a quick glance, Jigen or isshiki or whatever is only "gifted" while Doom is an extraordinary genius at fighting, playing with Divine Visionaries as if it were nothing. Even then, looking over Naruto and Sasuke's profiles, they're only a genius in combat. Suuuure intelligence might be relative, but going off of just the profiles? Doom is more skilled.
Yes. Btw, would It would be advantageous for both sides right?
Tell me, why would they? Do you know of the similarities they possess?

Well if were were to just go over a quick glance, Jigen or isshiki or whatever is only "gifted" while Doom is an extraordinary genius at fighting, playing with Divine Visionaries as if it were nothing. Even then, looking over Naruto and Sasuke's profiles, they're only a genius in combat. Suuuure intelligence might be relative, but going off of just the profiles? Doom is more skilled
Ha.... Is that so? Well my work here is done 🙏🏽🙏🏽. Do have a pleasant evening 😌. Who tf thought gifted isshiki was A-ok

And did he use these several meter large poles against normal size Naruto and Sasuke?
He was toying with them the whole time so no. And look at the demon heart, three rods in it and its destroyed,

Again, we see the heart struck in the fight against Delisaster (if I'm remembering correctly). It isn't going to do anything except serve as a means to regen more.
That don't even make sense, the heart is what allows them to regen, and I think you're thinking about this or this, neither was the heart.

Also weaknesses show they lose magic power they can't regen, and with Deli his regen can't keep up with the continuous attacks which is what the rods will be, always causing severe damage that he'll have to regen from.

You guys are making this regen out to be some indefinite thing but its just not the case.

It depends how how mashle treats magic. Chakra is well-known as mind, body and soul energy.
Magic in Mashle was given by the gods in the early years of humanity's history. It's contained within the body, and it comes bursting out of one's face when exerted, especially so with stronger spells like Thirds. In reference to the mind and soul, there's no correlation.

He was toying with them the whole time so no. And look at the demon heart, three rods in it and its destroyed,
Your image is dead, though I do know it's a little eldritch meatball
That don't even make sense, the heart is what allows them to regen, and I think you're thinking about this or this, neither was the heart.
Ah, I see, it seems as though my memory has failed me.
Also weaknesses show they lose magic power they can't regen, and with Deli his regen can't keep up with the continuous attacks which is what the rods will be, always causing severe damage that he'll have to regen from.
Yes, that's a weakness for anyone who isn't Doom or wizards that have an absurd amount of magic power. Doom's ammount is massive, so much so that he limits himself by percentages and still doesn't need to use it all to beat someone like Ryoh.
You guys are making this regen out to be some indefinite thing but its just not the case.
It isn't indefinate, but it might as well be due to Doom's amount of magic.

Your image is dead, though I do know it's a little eldritch meatball
hCKshF0_d.webp

Yes, that's a weakness for anyone who isn't Doom or wizards that have an absurd amount of magic power. Doom's ammount is massive, so much so that he limits himself by percentages and still doesn't need to use it all to beat someone like Ryoh.
Lost to Mash after a couple minutes of them going back and forth and couldn't get back up from it. And this weakness is on Doom's page.

Okay, but how many times does Jigen use BFR? Does he start with it? He do it at will? He just leave the person there for all eternity and thats it?
A couple times from what I can remember, not sure on the context for all. For what I showed he did it to leave Naruto there, he could've beat up Naruto one on one but he wanted Kawaki.

None of those hit the heart.
Get some glasses pal. Hitting the heart was never point out as a weakness. The regen come from the energy that the heart creates from the magic, but its never stated that the heart is needed to regen.
He did it in a battle of x1? Naruto engaged him to protect Kawaki, and he bfred after Naruto tried attacking again. and This is a battle where Doom can make 100 clones.
So he is gonna BFR one clone
What about the other 99 clones capable to learn how to counter a technique after seeing it once

Yeah, that, meatball. Honestly it looks kinda cute looking at it longer.
Lost to Mash after a couple minutes of them going back and forth and couldn't get back up from it. And this weakness is on Doom's page.
Not just against Mash. He was a juggernaut, going through: Dot and Lance, Rayne and Finn, Orter, Orter Rayne and Finn, Ryoh, everyone besides Ryoh, Ryoh again, and then he faced Mash. All of this was in the time span of hours.

Get some glasses pal. Hitting the heart was never point out as a weakness. The regen come from the energy that the heart creates from the magic, but its never stated that the heart is needed to regen.
That makes no sense. The heart is what converts their magic power into energy to heal them, if it gets destroyed they can't use it. That is exactly what it's telling us. And I'm saying the rods would tear it apart.

So he is gonna BFR one clone
What about the other 99 clones capable to learn how to counter a technique after seeing it once
Or just bfr the main one off bat. Or similar to how Mash was removing the clones, Jigen's shrinking around and bfring them will work. And how did Doom counter this?

Not just against Mash. He was a juggernaut, going through: Dot and Lance, Rayne and Finn, Orter, Orter Rayne and Finn, Ryoh, everyone besides Ryoh, Ryoh again, and then he faced Mash. All of this was in the time span of hours.
He'll be fighting Isshiki for that long, for a day likely. Constantly being destroyed by the rods.

To make it more clear

Screenshot_20240512-223408.png
Screenshot_20240512-223440.png
Please look at when he got hit, its right under his shoulder, not the middle of his body. Idk why you used that panel when its clearly an odd angle.

A day is enough for Doom to adapt and counter. Again, just seeing things once leads to him countering it instantly
He not countering Shrink God Isshiki.

Anyway, I think I've given decent arguments for Jigen's side, Boruto supporters don't seem to be becoming so I think for now Doom can take second spot, especially since speed unequal he stomps Jigen and other Boruto characters.

First spot goes to Ata though, and I don't think we need to do a match for it but if so we can.

He not countering Shrink God Isshiki.
A day of fighting, 24 hours, and he's not going to catch on to Isshiki suddenly disappearing from the battle multiple times and rods suddenly appearing inside of his body? He already knows of similar trickery from his brother Famin, but Doom's going to know that this isn't some invisibility nonsense. Teleportation nonsense maybe, but he is going to catch on. And the moment he goads Isshiki into a trap, something Doom had already done so against Orter and Rayne, he's going to destroy the entire area with a danmaku of slashes across the battlefield.
Anyway, I think I've given decent arguments for Jigen's side, Boruto supporters don't seem to be becoming so I think for now Doom can take second spot, especially since speed unequal he stomps Jigen and other Boruto characters.
Wait until you get other people besides ourselves to look over this thread. Jumping the gun like this won't end in good taste.

Edit: Plus, if that's the only way for Isshiki to win, with speed equalized, put both of them in first place differentiating the rules.
First spot goes to Ata though, and I don't think we need to do a match for it but if so we can.
What was Kishimoto smoking

No, he spawns the rods into his opponents hence durability negation. Its on his profile iirc so please see. And oh? Boruto caught them? You mean the guy that's unfathomably slower than in a form weaker than his power source?? and rods thrown from a guy unfathomably slower with a underdeveloped dojutsu from the original?? Hmm, idk if that's a valid argument. This kinda also proves a point, these rod's only weakness is against significantly faster opponents as we see from Baryon Mode and Daemon which again doom does not have. These rods are also microscopic and doom doesn't have a counter for something this small.l
No, you need to prove that. Send me the scan where it states he spams rods inside the opponent instead of firing them at them. He can sense it with his perception. First of all, prove Rods lack mass. Doom can even sense light magic. Light lacks volume and mass. Also, I already mentioned Doom would adapt to the fighting style of Jigen once he attacks one or two clones of his.
I do admit the stamina and regeneration advantage is a bit threatening. Knocking his opponent out could be a possible outcome and we've seen him do that to most of his opponents albeit they're inferior. The outcome of this fight doesn't have to be jigen killing or defeating doom, he knocks his opponents out in character in character aswell. For sealing, jigen needs to restrain a tired doom to then drop a cube on him which isn't happening since u claim his stamina is rather high, so i refrase that statement.
He is not knocking down Doom when he adapts to Jigen's fighting style while Jigen attacks one or two clones of his. Jigen doesn't have feats for sealing multiple opponents at the same time. He can most likely seal one Doom clone at best. As I said, even rods shouldn't be able to seal all of them when Doom can just adapt to the fighting style; he would just counter it.
Idk if that's true.... He defeated naruto and sasuke together with each individually having part 1 - shippuden series in total worth upscaling of skill. + Jigenby himself has 1000+ years of combat experience via the karma + Isshiki is the one controlling jigen and we know when it comes to skill, his age and what he's shown outperforms like crazy
Check Mash's IQ first. Naruto's IQ isn't coming anywhere close. Having more years of combat experience doesn't mean he has a better IQ. We are talking about the same Jigen/Isshiki who got outsmarted by a brat.

Is Jigen really the strongest in Boruto for cv? Isn't Kawaki basically just a stronger Jigen since he can shrink anything he sees and BFR you to the time stop dimension? I can't think of anything Jigen has over Kawaki ngl.

Is Jigen really the strongest in Boruto for cv? Isn't Kawaki basically just a stronger Jigen since he can shrink anything he sees and BFR you to the time stop dimension? I can't think of anything Jigen has over Kawaki ngl.
Idk man if he can do that in combat he would be shrinking Code and claw grims. He never showed that onscreen for some reason. Also isn't it's possible Naruto is held inside some dimension which is not based on Shrinking? I might be wrong though.

Idk man if he can do that in combat he would be shrinking Code and claw grims. He never showed that onscreen for some reason.
He can shrink anything NON LIVING he sees. Hence why he could easily blink away Codes claw marks.
Meaning he could steal any weapons from weapon users as well as stuff like energy balls and other projectiles, basically forcing his opponents into purely physical combat.
Also isn't it's possible Naruto is held inside some dimension which is not based on Shrinking? I might be wrong though.
Yeah he didn't shrink Naruto. He teleported him away through a portal.

Like looking at Dooms profile, a lot of his stuff looks like Kawaki could just shrink it away. Like clones, swords, etc.

He can shrink anything NON LIVING he sees. Hence why he could easily blink away Codes claw marks.
Meaning he could steal any weapons from weapon users as well as stuff like energy balls and other projectiles, basically forcing his opponents into purely physical combat.

Yeah he didn't shrink Naruto. He teleported him away through a portal.

Like looking at Dooms profile, a lot of his stuff looks like Kawaki could just shrink it away. Like clones, swords, etc.
I don't think it can shrink clones I mean Jigen or Kawaki never able shrank Boruto's or Naruto clones. Only thing I see him Shrinking is his sword but he can spam numerous copied and Doom is good with H2H combat itself. So it shouldn't hinder him much.

Btw it's better to make Kawaki vs Jigen match up to see who is superior. I'm pretty sure still Jigen is treated as superior overall.

He can sense it with his perception. First of all, prove Rods lack mass. Doom can even sense light magic. Light lacks volume and mass.
Don't have any interest in the overall debate except this
Naruto couldn't sense the rods and jigen
Naruto who has sage mode sensory capabilities, stacked on Kurama's sensing capabilities and SPSM which includes but not limited to sensing things that don't even exist in the same plane of existence as the user.
Jigen will be fine

I don't think it can shrink clones I mean Jigen or Kawaki never able shrank Boruto's or Naruto clones.
Clones in Naruto are considered living beings made out of flesh and bones. It's why even the Byakugan which hax xray vision can't tell them apart from the original.
From the looks of it, Dooms are made purely out of magic.
Only thing I see him Shrinking is his sword but he can spam numerous copied and Doom is good with H2H combat itself. So it shouldn't hinder him much.
Kawaki has millenia of combat experience and fought on par with Momoshiki who has the same so limiting his opponent to h2h combat while he himself keeps his ninja jutsu is a massive advantage.
Btw it's better to make Kawaki vs Jigen match up to see who is superior. I'm pretty sure still Jigen is treated as superior overall.
No. Jigen is most likely stronger than Kawaki IN UNIVERSE. But they scale to the same values and Kawaki literally has the same abilities as Jigen but better + more + better stamina. Making him the stronger character for crossverse fights.
Don't have any interest in the overall debate except this
Naruto couldn't sense the rods and jigen
Naruto who has sage mode sensory capabilities, stacked on Kurama's sensing capabilities and SPSM which includes but not limited to sensing things that don't even exist in the same plane of existence as the user.
Jigen will be fine
Aaaalso if he uses the cubes (or if we switch him to the far stronger TE Kawaki) he would just outright mess up Dooms sensory abilities all together.

Clones in Naruto are considered living beings made out of flesh and bones. It's why even the Byakugan which hax xray vision can't tell them apart from the original.
From the looks of it, Dooms are made purely out of magic.
This match up is basically over, both are tied for 2nd place on the 5-C new gen list (the only way Isshiki or Kawaki wins in via speed equalized otherwise their asses are getting blitzed), but this is just wrong. Each and every one of Doom's clones is as real as he is, so despite being created out of magic, they're still organic.

This match up is basically over, both are tied for 2nd place on the 5-C new gen list (the only way Isshiki or Kawaki wins in via speed equalized otherwise their asses are getting blitzed), but this is just wrong. Each and every one of Doom's clones is as real as he is, so despite being created out of magic, they're still organic.
Sure. They can still be absorbed so it's not like it matters all that much

Back