• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove Sigma from 4th place in 5-C, he's 5-A now.
Removed.

New batch of placements.
Added.

I think the Danny Phantom characters should be above Garou to be honest, as Garou completely lacks Non-Physical Interaction to interact with them. Yes, he has a win against Danny, but that was only under specific conditions that Danny gets tired out enough to turn back into his human form and doesn’t go intangible often, and the other ghosts have infinite stamina which would make them outlast Garou.
Fair enough, done.

Kyousuke for 7th 9-C as he immediately summons this at his peak and gets a Galaxy level forcefield that protects against lots of hax on top.
Added.

Melheis Boran for 1st place in 7-A. Could probably go for 6-C but cooking up someone different
It's best to explain why.

Zhong Yue for 7-A since i see characters he would beat such as Doflamingo, Itachi, Senna, possible Geist and idk for Kamen Rider mc as i don't know which is his BoG key as the names are different.

Also, when mentioning "Characters from X series" also mention who are the strongest slot holders.

I will make the matches later If needed.
Either make a match or give a solid reason, either works for me. Unless someone provides a valid counter argument.

Kamen Rider Character for 2nd 5-A. Unless anyone of them can interact with Kamen Rider Ghost who have multi-layered powernull, NEP of Body, Mind and Soul, layered EE on everything that also neg resistances, imperceivable by those that can see spirit and such and reactive evo grant new abilities with boat loads of resistances.

And Sigma Circula passive layered time hax and gravity hax that immediately cause everyone on earth to move as fast as a statue follow up by turning them into data and absorbing it.

The sole supporter of Odin accepted his defeat so the spot should be adjusted.

Also, What are the impressive stuff from the 1st Chinawoman, I believe Zarat is (one of) the most knowledgeable supporter
Absorption layered, fear, death passives.

Removed.

Added.

Fair enough, done.

Added.

It's best to explain why.

Either make a match or give a solid reason, either works for me. Unless someone provides a valid counter argument.
Will make some matches, starting from bottom as i haven't made one in long time but his main set is analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, absorption of all kinds of energies and create flying swords made of them in tens of thousands, visualizing any phenomena his mind can comprehend, while his starting move is the mangu's roar so a soundwave that will power null, prevent one from thinking, and disintegration of the body/soul (yusnshen which is an abstract entity), so, not even such beings can ignore it. Plus, even if he.somehow can't attack, his two yuanshen can do it for him which are abstract entities, thus not many can interact with them.

Mainly concept and law manipulation, ee and power null all in one attack, while nobody can interact with his concept. He should also be first in 6-C for the same reason.
Fair enough, I checked the current spot holders. I place him in the 1st spot for 7-A and 6-C

Kamen Rider Character for 2nd 5-A. Unless anyone of them can interact with Kamen Rider Ghost who have multi-layered powernull, NEP of Body, Mind and Soul, layered EE on everything that also neg resistances, imperceivable by those that can see spirit and such and reactive evo grant new abilities with boat loads of resistances.

And Sigma Circula passive layered time hax and gravity hax that immediately cause everyone on earth to move as fast as a statue follow up by turning them into data and absorbing it.
I'll add them later unless someone brings up some counter points. Right now I got other things to do.

Can they deal with Zeref's passive layered Conceptual Time hax rewinding anything they do to him, also can they survive being conceptually EE'd on a temporal level

Can they deal with Zeref's passive layered Conceptual Time hax rewinding anything they do to him, also can they survive being conceptually EE'd on a temporal level
Ghost have to be perceived in the first place and he then have to hit an abstract type 1 being collective consciousness of every human on earth. And depend on how it work, Ghost passively powernull his attack and null his abilities. Alongside the fact that Ghost keep getting new abilities the more he used his, which allowed him to surpassed the existence like that of Great Eyes which is why he have that said NEP in the first place.

Meanwhile Zeref literally cannot act since Zeref will continuously stuck in Sigma's Global Freeze again and again.

Ghost have to be perceived in the first place and he then have to hit an abstract type 1 being collective consciousness of every human on earth. And depend on how it work, Ghost passively powernull his attack and null his abilities. Alongside the fact that Ghost keep getting new abilities the more he used his, which allowed him to surpassed the existence like that of Great Eyes which is why he have that said NEP in the first place.
Zeref's EE is uni in range so not being able to sense him isn't a problem however Zeref can have conversations with souls depsite not being able to hear or see them so he'd likely get around the sense thing anyways, and unless Ghost has feats of nulling layered concept manip, then i don't see Ghost being able to beat Zeref.
Meanwhile Zeref literally cannot act since Zeref will continuously stuck in Sigma's Global Freeze again and again.
Zeref can seal away Sigma's time manip with a thought, or just dimensional travel to the Space between time and EE the Universe

Zeref's EE is uni in range so not being able to sense him isn't a problem however Zeref can have conversations with souls depsite not being able to hear or see them so he'd likely get around the sense thing anyways, and unless Ghost has feats of nulling layered concept manip, then i don't see Ghost being able to beat Zeref.
That's not how seeing Ghost work. You need specific feats of actually seeing spirits to sense normal Ganma amd Ghost in the series, and thoes that can literally doesn't registered Ghost existence at all, he's invisible to them.

And unless Zeref EE is his starting move then Ghost can also just null Zeref's abilities once his attacks land.

Zeref can seal away Sigma's time manip with a thought, or just dimensional travel to the Space between time and EE the Universe
The thing is he won't be able to. Sigma doesn't used magic and Zeref literally won't be fast enough to even think since he's constantly staying inside his Global Freeze.

That's not how seeing Ghost work. You need specific feats of actually seeing spirits to sense normal Ganma amd Ghost in the series, and thoes that can literally doesn't registered Ghost existence at all, he's invisible to them.

And unless Zeref EE is his starting move then Ghost can also just null Zeref's abilities once his attacks land.
he's not seeing ghost, he has a different set of senses to allow him to locate spirits beyond regular sensing, And Ghost needs feats of nulling layered concepts, if he doesn't have that, anything Ghost does gets passively reversed
The thing is he won't be able to. Sigma doesn't used magic and Zeref literally won't be fast enough to even think since he's constantly staying inside his Global Freeze.
his sealing is based on space time hax in general not just magic, passive rewind would negate the initial global freeze, then zeref seals his ability to use the ability again, or just dimensional travels

Melheis Boran for 1st place in 7-A. Could probably go for 6-C but cooking up someone different
I had already mentioned earlier why kumoko should clear, but basically, kumoko starts with 5+ passive haxes including layered deconstruction, health, mana, stamina drain, layered paralysis, and even more dumb shit, in addition to this, she in-character will just camp people out with a massively larger range + teleportation, this only for her first key mind you, her second key which is still 7-C is even more bullshit

Depends, how much range does that have and how does it work, along with how many layers of concept manip is it
It happens within their punches, so pretty much melee, it would erase on the physical-astral-ideal level on the basic, with around 5-6 layers of concept and the relevant hax

I had already mentioned earlier why kumoko should clear, but basically, kumoko starts with 5+ passive haxes including layered deconstruction, health, mana, stamina drain, layered paralysis, and even more dumb shit, in addition to this, she in-character will just camp people out with a massively larger range + teleportation, this only for her first key mind you, her second key which is still 7-C is even more bullshit
All of which Melheis resists except the stamina drain which can be countered by creating and staying inside a castle. The only advantage she has going for her is her massive range.

also, neither of WN or LN version of her is 7-C???

All of which Melheis resists except the stamina drain which can be countered by creating and staying inside a castle. The only advantage she has going for her is her massive range.
How many layers does he resist of Para, deconstruction, and the mana drain does he have, in addition, the castle won't work exactly how you want as Kumoko's sight (which these abilities are based on) has just bypassed cover before
In addition to this, her God key can just straight up bfr him to another dimension or planet if she really sees herself not being able to physically put him down
also, neither of WN or LN version of her is 7-C???
meant to say 7-A

How many layers does he resist of Para, deconstruction, and the mana drain does he have, in addition, the castle won't work exactly how you want as Kumoko's sight (which these abilities are based on) has just bypassed cover before
In addition to this, her God key can just straight up bfr him to another dimension or planet if she really sees herself not being able to physically put him down
At least 15 layers of resistance to Paralysis & Deconstruction. Mana drain resistance is from being able to use magic swords that drain magic just by touching them and if you can't control it you'll die so it's probably life absorption too.
The castle isn't just physical. They also cast layers of anti-magic that block Magic eyes. Magic eyes are a combo of Far sight, ESP that allows one to see concepts, clairvoyance.
Melheis can just come back with teleportation that allows him to go to anywhere he has been before or as long as he can perceive the flow of magic in the place he wants to go. He also has his own network of pocket dimensions which will enable him to come back. <Azesith> dimensions are also isolated from the real wold and can't be affected from the outside

At least 15 layers of resistance to Paralysis & Deconstruction. Mana drain resistance is from being able to use magic swords that drain magic just by touching them and if you can't control it you'll die so it's probably life absorption too.
The castle isn't just physical. They also cast layers of anti-magic that block Magic eyes. Magic eyes are a combo of Far sight, ESP that allows one to see concepts, clairvoyance.
Melheis can just come back with teleportation that allows him to go to anywhere he has been before or as long as he can perceive the flow of magic in the place he wants to go. He also has his own network of pocket dimensions which will enable him to come back. <Azesith> dimensions are also isolated from the real wold and can't be affected from the outside
Aight, so yeah I probably need to stop gimping myself and use her actual strongest key
So Kumoko can bypass those resistances in her god key, and I assume the absorption has the same number of layers as well, of note for her god key, she gets an energy absorption that drains both magic and anti-magic so the castle won't be of the best use here, along with TK which auto negs attacks sent her way
Kumoko can and has negged teleportation and attempts at moving pocket dimensions before via her mastery of dimensional magecraft, she can also just screw with attempts at construction magic via her magic manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back