• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warhammer has 3. And every kind of NEP 2. And Acausality 5. And like 6 different AE1s you have to individually effect to do shit.

And Tzeentch already has plot manip lol
Are 3 layers only for fully realized Ynnead and void entities?
The Void Apsect already covers that
Homestuck characters already have that and to a layered degree
Given what you have said the AE is, Homestuck characters can easily interact with that
If you think plot manip is all Homestuck has you are dead wrong, but even if it was they already have plot manip to a layered degree and can just forcefully take control over the narrative. To make a comparison, saying all homestuck has is plot hax is like saying all scp has is plot hax

Are 3 layers only for fully realized Ynnead and void entities?
The Void Apsect already covers that
Homestuck characters already have that and to a layered degree
Given what you have said the AE is, Homestuck characters can easily interact with that
If you think plot manip is all Homestuck has you are dead wrong, but even if it was they already have plot manip to a layered degree and can just forcefully take control over the narrative
No that literally is the CGs, they scale to the full warp which is 3 layers into 1-A.

I see only NEP 2, not all aspects on top of that

Isn't Homestuck Acasual 5 complete and utter bogus?

Yeah your gonna need proof of that.

And folks like Tzeentch have damn near every power on the wiki to a layered degree and multiple passives.

Also ain't Homestuck only baseline/1 layer into 1-A?

No that literally is the CGs, they scale to the full warp which is 3 layers into 1-A.

I see only NEP 2, not all aspects on top of that

Isn't Homestuck Acasual 5 complete and utter bogus?

Yeah your gonna need proof of that.

And folks like Tzeentch have damn near every power on the wiki to a layered degree and multiple passives.

Also ain't Homestuck only baseline/1 layer into 1-A?
Aight
They do, they lack mind due to lacking the mind aspect, soul due to lacking the heart aspect, concept due to Void lacking Light, Information as the stardust glitches are a thing, and other due to the other aspects, in general, encompassing far more than the base 4 types
No
All of the mental stuff is covered by Mind+Heart, ideas too, even god tiers can interact with the aspects which are type 1 concepts, paradox space as a whole is contradictions and LE can, what else am I missing for the AE?
Many a reason why I need ultima to stop sniffing glue and respond to my dm
No

Aight
They do, they lack mind due to lacking the mind aspect, soul due to lacking the heart aspect, concept due to Void lacking Light, Information as the stardust glitches are a thing, and other due to the other aspects, in general, encompassing far more than the base 4 types
No
All of the mental stuff is covered by Mind+Heart, ideas too, even god tiers can interact with the aspects which are type 1 concepts, paradox space as a whole is contradictions and LE can, what else am I missing for the AE?
Many a reason why I need ultima to stop sniffing glue and respond to my dm
No
First can you space your arguments, it is a wee hard for me to differentiate them lol

So they lack 1 and 5?

I heard it was due to ******* being able to touch them, could be wrong tho

Cool, now do metaphors.

Then how many layers is Homestuck in 1-A and can I see da CRT for it?

IIRC Ultima is sick, please give him some time to recover
O O F

Hope he's okay, please send him this recipe

"Russian Tea.

Ingredients: 2 cups of Tang(comes in various flavors, Orange is probably preferred), 1 cup of Confectioners/powdered Sugar, 1 cup of Granulated Sugar, 2 small packages of Wyler's Lemonade/1 cup of countrytime lemonade(if you use the countrytime leave the granulated Sugar out), 1 ½ cup of instant tea, ¼ teaspoon of Nutmeg, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of ground cloves. Mix that up in a container of your choosing and can be increased ad infinitum.

It's packed full of vitamin C to help the immune system, though if your already sick you can use the traditional warm vodka/other alcohol along with honey to make yourself feel much better, as for how much vodka, how much you like it depends on that, if you don't particularly like vodka half a shot is enough to cover your usual size 6 ounce mug.

Serving: served in hot water. Adjust amount of Russian tea to taste, usually varies from 1 tablespoon to a quarter cup for a 6 ounce mug depending on just how strong you want it."

Speaking of that, the Phoenix Force should likely be above Ada since it has layered mind hax resistance and she can't do nothing against its passive heat and radiation and its deconstruction/mind hax

Bumping this btw:
I mean, if we scale ada's mind hax above genjutsu resistances, I seriously doubt phoenix force resists it.

Not sure how we officially scale her hax though.

I mean, if we scale ada's mind hax above genjutsu resistances, I seriously doubt phoenix force resists it.

Not sure how we officially scale her hax though.
Which is the issue, people say it's above Genjutsu but her mind hax and Genjutsu are two entirely different animals

First can you space your arguments, it is a wee hard for me to differentiate them lol
K
So they lack 1 and 5?
Are you more illiterate than me? A yugioh player?
No
Aspect 1-Soul due to lacking the Heart Aspect
Aspect 2-Lacking other Aspects which are type 1 concepts
Aspect 3-Mind due to lacking the Mind Aspect
Aspect 4-Lacks the information which the stardust glitches affected, along with lacking the Light aspect
Aspect 5-Just generally lacks all the aspects which encompass far more stuff than just the previous 4 types
Cool, now do metaphors.
Paradox space encompasses that
I heard it was due to ******* being able to touch them, could be wrong tho
That is only for retcon users, who get touched every other day, in addition to other issues with the stuff used for it, which is why I'm gonna remove it eventually
Then how many layers is Homestuck in 1-A and can I see da CRT for it?
It is 3 for the sole god tier (not the same god tier as I said before cause that is an in-verse term) of the First Guardian MSPA reader, and for the CRT i would need to dig for it, but I would rather make my CRTs for the verse after my second read over of it as it may change stuff

K

Are you more illiterate than me? A yugioh player?
No
Aspect 1-Soul due to lacking the Heart Aspect
Aspect 2-Lacking other Aspects which are type 1 concepts
Aspect 3-Mind due to lacking the Mind Aspect
Aspect 4-Lacks the information which the stardust glitches affected, along with lacking the Light aspect
Aspect 5-Just generally lacks all the aspects which encompass far more stuff than just the previous 4 types

Paradox space encompasses that

That is only for retcon users, who get touched every other day, in addition to other issues with the stuff used for it, which is why I'm gonna remove it eventually

It is 3 for the sole god tier (not the same god tier as I said before cause that is an in-verse term) of the First Guardian MSPA reader, and for the CRT i would need to dig for it, but I would rather make my CRTs for the verse after my second read over of it as it may change stuff
Okay

I'd like to see Metaphors referred to specifically

Kk

So what stops layered passives then? It ain't like CGs lack those

Honestly take the spot for now because I would rather make the CRTs revise stuff first than look through the over 1 million words that are the totality of Homestuck and its related series to find a singular scan
Yeah, how good are their resistances anyway?

depends on who are we talking about, but after my stuff, some of them will simply just have transduality type 3 and MSPA reader will have it to a layered degree
Yeah

I could argue CGs have 2 layers in their NEP types since Daemons are NEP, Cursed Be'lakor is a higher level of it, and the CGs are uninteractible to him

Yes he does use his concept hax offensively and he should be able to do that
Does he used his concept hax to delete opponent conceptually? He need to put Ghost down through Mid-Godly regen.

If he can do both of that then I nominated Kamen Rider Characters (Kamen Rider Ghost and Sigma Circula) for 2nd place of 5-A

I think the Danny Phantom characters should be above Garou to be honest, as Garou completely lacks Non-Physical Interaction to interact with them. Yes, he has a win against Danny, but that was only under specific conditions that Danny gets tired out enough to turn back into his human form and doesn’t go intangible often, and the other ghosts have infinite stamina which would make them outlast Garou.

Kyousuke for 7th 9-C as he immediately summons this at his peak and gets a Galaxy level forcefield that protects against lots of hax on top.

Zhong Yue for 7-A since i see characters he would beat such as Doflamingo, Itachi, Senna, possible Geist and idk for Kamen Rider mc as i don't know which is his BoG key as the names are different.

Also, when mentioning "Characters from X series" also mention who are the strongest slot holders.

I will make the matches later If needed.

Also, when mentioning "Characters from X series" also mention who are the strongest slot holders.
In the case of the arifureta characters the main spots are Hajime and Yue, the rest are strong and possess their own special thing (like the Liberators with their gimmicks) but those two are in general the strongest one.

For Death Mage currently it would be Gufadgarn and Legion I guess, Vandalieu don't count do to his range, while Knochen and Darcia are certainly strong and possess their special thing in a vs battle sense the first two are likely more problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back