• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora for 5th place in Low 1-C. From what I can tell, Marvel's characters or the ones below them can't deal with the passive Fate Manipulation, the High Godly and Immortality Type 8.

He's baseline, on all abilities.
Then yeah he's behind Kamen Rider due to Baraku's Power Null passively neg everything. This include but not limited to: Passive, Abilities, Abstract Existence, Immortalities, High Godly Regen, Acausality, and more.

This ability stem from him being such a boomer that he view everything other than what he's considered "correct" as extremely cringe, and things that are cringe do not deserve any right to have power.

Last edited:
I assume Johnny test has his luck item, time stop and black hole shiz in the High 8-C spot?

If so, then I propose Choi Yoon-seok for 8th spot.

And no, he won't get upgraded, as it turns out after rereading, the dudes he one shotted were probably not even at the level of his 9-B self since they were on a different section that is much weaker than Yoon-seok's section.

This might sound "what the ****", but I'll suggest F for a spot in High 8-C. High AP value at 7.75 tons accompanied with thought-based paralysis, the ability to generate up to 65 clones, and the ability to increase his speed to blitz others given speed here is assumed to be equal. I see that Johnny has no resistance to any of these, so F should be able to defeat him.

Doesn't Johnny have passive luck manip? IIRC, it's apparently argued that it can win him any fight that doesn't have passives, or smth. I'm not really sure.

Baseline bruh, I'm going to upgrade him with the new novel. But he still baseline for now.
Seeing tier 1-A is mostly empty, i propose him to take a spot there. I don't care even if he take 10th place bruh.
I mean in that case Homestuck characters above him, I would also argue for Homestuck characters being above Warhammer peeps but i don't remember how many layers they have

I mean in that case Homestuck characters above him, I would also argue for Homestuck characters being above Warhammer peeps but i don't remember how many layers they have
Warhammer has 3. And every kind of NEP 2. And Acausality 5. And like 6 different AE1s you have to individually effect to do shit.

And Tzeentch already has plot manip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back