• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, then I propose Choi Yoon-seok for 8th spot.

And no, he won't get upgraded, as it turns out after rereading, the dudes he one shotted were probably not even at the level of his 9-B self since they were on a different section that is much weaker than Yoon-seok's section.
^

Honestly, if Johnny's luck manip ain't that great and he isn't an insta time-stop + black hole dude, then I'm pretty sure Yoon-seok eats him. What's more is that Yoon-seok can probably just lolno his timestop or any other ability via his Law manip once he uses it once or twice.

In high 8-C...

Ramattra kicks Anri's shit in just due to not having a conventional mind to effect

he also kicks Johnny's shit in becuase the assumption Johnny gets all of his optional equipment isn't in SBA, by SBA he has his standard equipment, which is literally nothing except the Johnny X suit because he's got no clue he's going into a fight, and Ramattra badly out-APs and outskills him.

he also kicks Johnny's shit in becuase the assumption Johnny gets all of his optional equipment isn't in SBA, by SBA he has his standard equipment, which is literally nothing except the Johnny X suit because he's got no clue he's going into a fight, and Ramattra badly out-APs and outskills him.
🗿

In high 8-C...

Ramattra kicks Anri's shit in just due to not having a conventional mind to effect
Ramattra seems basic enough that Anri could possibly beat him just using her darkness stuff? Also, I wonder whether she would get the Inside Her Dungeon stuff?

(If he gets a spot, I nominate Kat and Shana for a spot above him)

I actually think we have always also counted optional equipment, the same way we count possibly powers by default, and that's becaude that way we can indeed use the strongest version of a character, which is the purpose of this thread.

Ramattra seems basic enough that Anri could possibly beat him just using her darkness stuff? Also, I wonder whether she would get the Inside Her Dungeon stuff?

(If he gets a spot, I nominate Kat and Shana for a spot above him)
I was actually wondering what her darkness stuff does, since he pretty much shreds her due to her being baseline and him upscaling from a 5 ton KE calc from Hammond

I actually think we have always also counted optional equipment, the same way we count possibly powers by default, and that's becaude that way we can indeed use the strongest version of a character, which is the purpose of this thread.
Then it should probably be added, personally I could never find it

optional equipment is allowed only if it grants a tier
kinda dumb since without all their optional equipment in that tier the character technically isn't in their strongest in that tier

optional equipment is allowed only if it grants a tier
kinda dumb since without all their optional equipment in that tier the character technically isn't in their strongest in that tier
I'm pretty sure there are several characters that have a spot thanks to abilities of optional equipment.

In high 8-C...

I'm sure Yoon-seok could easily deal with him if he gets the spot?

Anyways, even if Johnny gets his optional equipment, Yoon-seok's aura will make him unable to do anything due to his Aura, which can make Class K dudes fall into their knees.

Why isn't Sinbad in Low1-C? And why Makima's 6D/Low1-C key In fourth place? Shouldn't she the second most powerful non smurf Low1-C character with 6D hax layers(with 6D plot manip) ?

Why isn't Sinbad in Low1-C? And why Makima's 6D/Low1-C key In fourth place? Shouldn't she the second most powerful non smurf Low1-C character with 6D hax layers(with 6D plot manip) ?
she didn't have Plot manip, first of all, and she didn't have any answer to people that have Tranduality or NEP type 2, she's just absurdly tanky

and what's Sinbad's wincon? aside from being 6-D?

she didn't have Plot manip, first of all, and she didn't have any answer to people that have Tranduality or NEP type 2, she's just absurdly tanky

and what's Sinbad's wincon? aside from being 6-D?
She has plot manip Read the profile carefully. Also, according to the new wiki rules, a higher-dimensional AP and HAX neg a low-dimensional td3 and nep2. (6D hax layer and 6D ap or 6D existence >5D td3 or 5D NEP2) and some low1c characters has 5D TD2-TD3 and NEP2

She has plot manip Read the profile carefully. Also, according to the new wiki rules, a higher-dimensional AP and HAX neg a low-dimensional td3 and nep2. (6D hax layer and 6D ap or 6D existence >5D td3 or 5D NEP2) and some low1c characters has 5D TD2-TD3 and NEP2
she only have plot resistance, not plot manip itself

and most of the characters there are all 6-D, so no, their NEP and TD still work

she only have plot resistance, not plot manip itself

and most of the characters there are all 6-D, so no, their NEP and TD still work
For example Anos, He has possibly 6D ap and dura but he's NEP2 and TD3 are 5D. The Nasuverse 6D Low1-C characters don't have anything to do for haxes like TD3 and NEP2, but they are superior to Anos and many other characters because they have 6D/ap and hax layers. Of course, this is just an example. Most characters here are either not 6D, or they are not 6D entirely. Only Nasuverse and Makima are fully 6D.

For example Anos, He has possibly 6D ap and dura but he's NEP2 and TD3 are 5D. The Nasuverse 6D Low1-C characters don't have anything to do for haxes like TD3 and NEP2, but they are superior to Anos and many other characters because they have 6D/ap and hax layers. Of course, this is just an example. Most characters here are either not 6D, or they are not 6D entirely. Only Nasuverse and Makima are fully 6D.
Don't know what you are talking about with Nasuverse, they can affect and counter haxs like TD3 and NEP2, it was talked when Anos got his things and tried to take their spot.

Don't know what you are talking about with Nasuverse, they can affect and counter haxs like TD3 and NEP2, it was talked when Anos got his things and tried to take their spot.
As for as I know there's nothing they can do with Low1c nasuverse Keys to haxes like NEP2 and TD3. But they are superior because they have 6D hax layers(all haxs).

Both TD 3 and NEP are 6d for Anos. Don't spread the misinformation.

Don't spread the misinformation.
ab0.jpg

A 6D hax in Nasuverse > Anos's 5D TD3 and NEP2. Because there is no other explanation for this. There is nothing in the Low1-C Nasuverse keys that will affect the TD3 and NEP2. Nasuverse characters are superior because they can effect NEP2 and TD3 with higher dimensional hax and AP

As for as I know there's nothing they can do with Low1c nasuverse Keys to haxes like NEP2 and TD3. But they are superior because they have 6D hax layers(all haxs).
A 6D hax in Nasuverse > Anos's 5D TD3 and NEP2. Because there is no other explanation for this. There is nothing in the Low1-C Nasuverse keys that will affect the TD3 and NEP2. Nasuverse characters are superior because they can effect NEP2 and TD3 with higher dimensional hax and AP
Well, then you don't know enough about Nasuverse because is accepted that they can interact and affect beings like Kama (both the normal and summer version which is more non-existent than normal) or Shiki. You are wrong, so don't talk so confidently about things when you aren't knowledge enough about a verse or something

Both TD 3 and NEP are 6d for Anos. Don't spread the misinformation.
Ahh no... Possibly or directly 6D AP doesn’t mean 6D hax. Anos's hax layers are 5Dx99. He's NEP2 and TD3 are 5D Because these two hax are basically a state of existence (although NEP2 is bound to an existence.)

Well, then you don't know enough about Nasuverse because is accepted that they can interact and affect beings like Kama (both the normal and summer version which is more non-existent than normal) or Shiki. You are wrong, so don't talk so confidently about things when you aren't knowledge enough about a verse or something.
Haxes such as NEP2, TD3 and more are found in Nasuverse. But not in Low1-C keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back