• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konron (Bastard!!) vs Odin (Fortissimo)

He has passive forcefield to negate various hax and as for offensive abilities there are passive fear, soul, mind and conceptual hax type 1. The basis of magic is to manipulate type 1 concept so yeah, practically everything is conceptual.

He has passive forcefield to negate various hax and as for offensive abilities there are passive fear, soul, mind and conceptual hax type 1. The basis of magic is to manipulate type 1 concept so yeah, practically everything is conceptual.
Then the next question would be: how strong is the force field conceptual potency?

Because the Concept Magics in Fortissimo work in the way of "the stronger concept will overwrites the weaker concept", this isnt based on the VS battle wiki Concept types, but rather the amount of potency (AP) of the Conceptual power. If the Force Field has the lower mana/energy potency than Odin's Concept Magics, then it would be overwritten back by Odin's concept magic

If the Force Field actually has higher conceptual potency (AKA AP) than Odin's Concept Magics, then all Odin should do is simply pouring more magical energies in his Conceptual attacks to overpower the Force Field (Yeah, Odin's 5-B key is simply Odin holding back to match his 5-B opponents, the maximum of his power is Low 2-C)

Then the next question would be: how strong is the force field conceptual potency?

Because the Concept Magics in Fortissimo work in the way of "the stronger concept will overwrites the weaker concept", this isnt based on the VS battle wiki Concept types, but rather the amount of potency (AP) of the Conceptual power. If the Force Field has the lower mana/energy potency than Odin's Concept Magics, then it would be overwritten back by Odin's concept magic

If the Force Field actually has higher conceptual potency (AKA AP) than Odin's Concept Magics, then all Odin should do is simply pouring more magical energies in his Conceptual attacks to overpower the Force Field (Yeah, Odin's 5-B key is simply Odin holding back to match his 5-B opponents, the maximum of his power is Low 2-C)
So Odin uses his Low 2-C power to pierce through the barrier? Isn't he smurf?

So Odin uses his Low 2-C power to pierce through the barrier? Isn't he smurf?
Nope, it's 5-B. If he realizes that the current potency is not enough to overpower the Force Field, all he should do is pouring more magical energies in his attack. It's still in tier 5-B tier, Odin simply adjust the enough potency to overpower his opponent's Conceptual powers. This is also in-character as well

IIRC, we do have a rule to not let the characters who "holding back" get further from their "holding back" tier, but as long as it's still 5-B, then it's should be safe for them to unleash more power.

except for his conceptual regeneration, It's always on the Low 2-C level.
Odin himself admit that he could not undo his own immortality, even with his Low 2-C High Godly EE

Oh if Odin's power is still 3-D then Konron can probably negate or resist it, how many layers does his hax scale to? Also regeneration doesn't have tier so that doesn't matter.

Oh if Odin's power is still 3-D then Konron can probably negate or resist it, how many layers does his hax scale to?
Concept Magics in Fortissimo scale to potency (AKA AP) of the conceptual powers, not layers. Concepts overwriting another Concepts happen all the times in Fortissimo, and it's totally depend on their AP, if the Concept Magics met the Conceptual Manipulation that doesnt has enough potency to stand against them, then the said Concept Magic will overwrites that Conceptual Manipulation with it's own concept.
Also regeneration doesn't have tier so that doesn't matter.
Yeah...not this regeneration. Odin's regeneration Das Reingold, is also a Concept Magic, it will revert all kind of changes done to Odin's existence on the conceptual level. Making it harder to remove than other regeneration, and it has a tier

In other words it depends on whoever has higher 5-B value here? Also if his ability is to create time loop and redo the result then it's causality manip, Konron can just remove him from the law of cause and effect and Odin can't return.

so if his ability is to create time loop and redo the result then it's causality manip
There is no mention of causality within the game. And I wrote "timeloop" on the profile is to help the readers understand the ability easier. But in truth, Das Rheingold at it's core, is a Concept Magic that enforce the concept of "Eternity" on an object, event, or even concepts of the world. It's basically make anything "eternal" by applying the concept of Eternity on them. That is how Odin creates Eternal death, by giving the death of his opponent the same High-Godly regeneration.
Konron can just remove him from the law of cause and effect and Odin can't return.
Please eleborate what you means by "remove him from the law of cause and effect"
In other words it depends on whoever has higher 5-B value here?
I forgot to answer this, but yes, you got that correct

Last edited:
There is no mention of causality within the game. And I wrote "timeloop" on the profile is to help the readers understand the ability easier. But in truth, Das Rheingold at it's core, is a Concept Magic that enforce the concept of "Eternity" on an object, event, or even concepts of the world. It's basically make anything "eternal" by applying the concept of Eternity on them.
I mean, it just means that the ability can be both concept manip and causality manip, changing the result is straight up causality manip tho.
Please eleborate what you means by "remove him from the law of cause and effect"
Odin will be erased from the law of cause and effect, at ethereal level.

I mean, it just means that the ability can be both concept manip and causality manip, changing the result is straight up causality manip tho.
I once have a conversation with the mods of VS battle wiki about what to describe Das Rheingold. The conclusion that it should be strictly not regarded as Causality manipulation because there is no mention of causality within the game. So Odin's immortality remains as "Conceptual Regeneration"
yeah... :v You need to tries harder than that.

Odin has been erased from the timeline with all memories disappear, the destruction of the magi's magical weapons would means their entire existence would be wiped from the timeline and all traits, memories of them will be wiped from the world

Odin got his magical weapon (the Ring of Nibelung) destroyed all the times, and he's simply come back like nothing happened. So this is just monday to him.

Let not forget that Reiji has actually tried to erased his conceptual existence before, and my guy simply come back with no scratch on him

That's not something weird either, given that the Concept Magics are stated to be "transcend the laws of the world" (refering to their "overwriting other concept" nature), so I can see that Odin's Das Rheingold has also restoring his conceptual existence, hence the characters still remembering him after his frequent destruction.

Also, wasnt Bastard!!'s Holy Trinity destruction was the destruction of soul (astral), mind (spiritual), and matter (physical)? ? :v
Because that sound underwhelming compare to the conceptual destruction that Odin has regenerated from

I once have a conversation with the mods of VS battle wiki about what to describe Das Rheingold. The conclusion that it should be strictly not regarded as Causality manipulation because there is no mention of causality within the game. So Odin's immortality remains as "Conceptual Regeneration"
Imagine the direct mention of the word causality is needed to be causality manip, what a genius mod our wiki has!

Odin has been erased from the timeline with all memories disappear, the destruction of the magi's magical weapons would means their entire existence would be wiped from the timeline and all traits, memories of them will be wiped from the world

Odin got his magical weapon (the Ring of Nibelung) destroyed all the times, and he's simply come back like nothing happened. So this is just monday to him.

Let not forget that Reiji has actually tried to erased his conceptual existence before, and my guy simply come back with no scratch on him

That's not something weird either, given that the Concept Magics are stated to be "transcend the laws of the world" (refering to their "overwriting other concept" nature), so I can see that Odin's Das Rheingold has also restoring his conceptual existence, hence the characters still remembering him after his frequent destruction.
Ok fair, this should be enough to regenerate from being erased from causality. So Konron can only incap him via higher conceptual-based ability, what does Odin's AP scale to?
Also, wasnt Bastard!!'s Holy Trinity destruction was the destruction of soul (astral), mind (spiritual), and matter (physical)? ? :v
Because that sound underwhelming compare to the conceptual destruction that Odin has regenerated from
In Bastard!! they destroy and regenerate on physical, mental, spiritual, conceptual and space-time levels (although only top tiers can negate all of that) but I don't think this can do much to Odin. That said, EA exists simultaneously in multiple planes and I don't see interdimensional range on Odin's profile so what can he do to Konron?

Imagine the direct mention of the word causality is needed to be causality manip, what a genius mod our wiki has!
You can read the conversation here
Ok fair, this should be enough to regenerate from being erased from causality. So Konron can only incap him via higher conceptual-based ability, what does Odin's AP scale to?
About 9x baseline. Can unleash more powerful AP depend on how strong the opponent is, Odin tend to uses just enough potency to defeat his enemies.
In Bastard!! they destroy and regenerate on physical, mental, spiritual, conceptual and space-time levels (although only top tiers can negate all of that) but I don't think this can do much to Odin. That said, EA exists simultaneously in multiple planes and I don't see interdimensional range on Odin's profile so what can he do to Konron?

Odin is an expert in manipulating dimension on conceptual level, he has a Concept Magic solely based on it.
he has shown to uses abilities across dimensions before, shown when he teleporting everyone into Eye Space when he was still in Isabel (or Vahalla), although I dont know if that is fit the criteria.

And about what he can do to Konron, his Concept Magics allow him to "rewrites" the world's concepts in literal sense, he can redefines the concept of Konron's powers, or out right placing a concept/law on the reality to ban Konron to ever uses his powers.
The guy legitly redefined the concept of Magi's powers, making them unable to uses their powers outside of Eye Space.
Other than that, BFR, Eternal Death, Odin has alot of choices.

Last edited:
You can read the conversation here, I did not make the rule
I don't say you make it tho, it's just a joke and the ability is literally causality manip, everyone in that thread pointed out that too but if Odin is unfazed from being erased from causality then I will not continue about that.
About 9x baseline. Can unleash more powerful AP depend on how strong the opponent is, Odin tend to uses just enough potency to defeat his enemies.
Konron scales to two planets, if that means anything.
he has shown to uses abilities across dimensions before, shown when he teleporting everyone into Eye Space when he was still in Isabel (or Vahalla), although I dont know if that is fit the criteria.

And about what he can do to Konron, his Concept Magics allow him to "rewrites" the world's concepts in literal sense, he can redefines the concept of Konron's powers, or out right placing a concept/law on the reality to ban Konron to ever uses his powers.
The guy legitly redefined the concept of Magi's powers, making them unable to uses their powers outside of Eye Space.
Other than that, BFR, Eternal Death, Odin has alot of choices.
That doesn't sound like he can send his attacks across multiple planes at the same time for me, he just teleports people. Plus dimensional travel is a basic thing in Bastard!! so BFR is not gonna work, and Eternal Death requires him to successfully kill the target first?

I don't say you make it tho
My bad, I was kinda hooked up so much with the debate. I rarely ever has a chance to debate for Fortissimo characters
Konron scales to two planets, if that means anything.
Odin is 9 planets. So we have some clear cut AP differences here
Plus dimensional travel is a basic thing in Bastard!! so BFR is not gonna work
Nah, this is BFR + Conceptual law manipulation, after he BFR Konron to one of his dimensions, he can place a conceptual law to forbid Konron ever leaves.
Eternal Death requires him to successfully kill the target first?
Nah, just some kind of destruction is enough. The basic of this ability is Odin granting his high godly regeneration to the object, event, or concept.
That was how he make someone dies forever, he give their destruction the high godly regeneration

If Odin needs to BFR first and cast the law after that then Konron just needs to resist the BFR, which he can since he resists such kind of spell (A large amount of magic can perform forced-teleportation, even if there's spell to negate resistance)
Then Odin can just modifies/remove Konron's resistances with his Concept Magics. Dude legitly removed Reiji's immortality because he find it's annoying.
but anyways if Odin's attacks can't reach multiple planes beyond conventional spacetime then it's incon at best.
Odin can also place a law on the reality to ban Konron from ever stepping into it. Remember, Odin not only control the laws of his dimensions, but also the laws of the real world as well.

Then Odin can just modifies/remove Konron's resistances with his Concept Magics. Dude legitly removed Reiji's immortality because he find it's annoying.
First off immortality negation and resistance negation are by no means the same thing, secondly as I said even if there's ability to negate resistance Konron doesn't care at all.
Odin can also place a law on the reality to ban Konron from ever stepping into it. Remember, Odin not only control the laws of his dimensions, but also the laws of the real world as well.
Stepping to where? If you mean parallel dimensions then EA always exists simultaneously in all of that by default.

First off immortality negation and resistance negation are by no means the same thing, secondly as I said even if there's ability to negate resistance Konron doesn't care at all.
yes, I know what you mean, I did read the scan. But this was more of that Odin modifies directly the concept of Konron's powers, rather than out right negate it on conventional sense. That is what Siegfried do, manipulates and redefines laws/concepts.
But then again, Siegfried is a Concept Magic, so the same rules applies, you would need a Conceptual Resistance stronger than Siegfrieg to resist it (Nagisa actually did this in the series, where she softly resisted Odin's conceptual mind hax). But even if Konron resistance is strong enough, then all Odin would need to do is put more magical energies behind his laws to overpower Konron's resistance.

Stepping to where? If you mean parallel dimensions then EA always exists simultaneously in all of that by default.
Indeed, but Konron still need to fight on the same reality with Odin. If Odin cant reach Konron to other dimensions, then he could just place a conceptual law on this dimension to forbid Konron to do anything.

yes, I know what you mean, I did read the scan. But this was more of that Odin modifies directly the concept of Konron's powers, rather than out right negate it on conventional sense. That is what Siegfried do, manipulates and redefines laws/concepts.
Just because he can manipulate one's power doesn't mean he can get rid of others' resistance, resistance negation requires actual feats about that.
But then again, Siegfried is a Concept Magic, so the same rules applies, you would need a Conceptual Resistance stronger than Siegfrieg to resist it (Nagisa actually did this in the series, where she softly resisted Odin's conceptual mind hax). But even if Konron resistance is strong enough, then all Odin would need to do is put more magical energies behind his laws to overpower Konron's resistance.
Indeed, but Konron still need to fight on the same reality with Odin. If Odin cant reach Konron to other dimensions, then he could just place a conceptual law on the dimension to forbid Konron to do anything.
Konron's astral and ideal body don't need to exist within the same reality as Odin (and they're the true forms), just the physical one needs. So law hax will not reach him at all. also according to law manip page some kinds of acau 4 can resist law hax and Konron has layered acau 4 but idk if it's the kind of acau 4 that Konron has or not.

Just because he can manipulate one's power doesn't mean he can get rid of others' resistance, resistance negation requires actual feats about that.
Very well then, if that is the standard then I will accept this as my loss on Odin manipulating Konron's power.
However, there is still the fact that Odin can still overpowers Konron resistance by putting more magical energy into his laws to overwrites Konron's resistance (which is how all Concept Magic combat has been happen in Fortissimo), and beside, Konron AP scale to 2 planets and Odin scale very much above the 9 planets, so his resistance negation will still pass through.
Konron's astral and ideal body don't need to exist within the same reality as Odin (and they're the true forms), just the physical one needs. So law hax will not reach him at all. also according to law manip page some kinds of acau 4 can resist law hax and Konron has layered acau 4 but idk if it's the kind of acau 4 that Konron has or not.
yes, indeed. However, if his physical one cannot do anything (or move) in the world, then it's still Odin's win for being able incap Konron's physical body to keep being EE whenever he regenerates back. He did placed a similar laws in Isabel, that violent acts within Isabel will be EE'd and banned.

yes, indeed. However, if his physical one cannot do anything (or move) in the world, then it's still Odin's win for being able incap Konron's physical body to keep being EE whenever he regenerates back. He did placed a similar laws in Isabel, that violent acts within Isabel will be EE'd and banned.
I mean he doesn't care about the physical form at all, it's not his true body and without it he can still function anywhere he wants so the regeneration thing is a moot point (otherwise we already give his immo 9 non combat applicable), the series even outright says that to completely win a match involving angles and devils the total destruction of material, spiritual and ideal bodies must be done.

I mean he doesn't care about the physical form at all, it's not his true body and without it he can still function anywhere he wants so the regeneration thing is a moot point (otherwise we already give his immo 9 non combat applicable), the series even outright says that to completely win a match involving angles and devils the total destruction of material, spiritual and ideal bodies must be done.
Hmmm...please eleborate on how he can "function" anywhere he want?
Does he uses his soul or perhaps mind to do combat? Keep in mind that Odin's Concept Magics can also affect souls and mind, so he can very much place the same laws to EE them whenever they step into the same reality where he is.

Hmmm...please eleborate on how he can "function" anywhere he want?
Does he uses his soul or perhaps mind to do combat? Keep in mind that Odin's Concept Magics can also affect souls and mind, so he can very much place the same laws to EE them whenever they step into the same reality where he is.
Unlike other conceptual beings, high tier angels or devils don't need a physical body to operate in any plane of existence, so physical body getting incapacitated doesn't mean much at all (as the scan I already sent, winning over a material body doesn't even count as defeating them entirely). Yea he can use his soul/true essence to combat, but if he sees the danger in the same reality as Odin then theoretically he will not manifest there.

then it's a successful incap win for Odin
Lacks of range to bypass his immo 9. That counts as incap only if his immo 9 is non combat applicable, which is not the case here and I don't think we create that ability in our wiki for nothing (ok putting the standard aside defeating the astral and ideal bodies being necessary for a win is literally what has been stated numerous times in the series)

Concept Magics in Fortissimo scale to potency (AKA AP) of the conceptual powers, not layers. Concepts overwriting another Concepts happen all the times in Fortissimo, and it's totally depend on their AP, if the Concept Magics met the Conceptual Manipulation that doesnt has enough potency to stand against them, then the said Concept Magic will overwrites that Conceptual Manipulation with it's own concept.
The wiki kinda put emphasis on how it would actually equate to layers of hax. What I mean is that you can use the verse's system to scale the layers within verse (for e.g, Tier 7 concept < tier 5 concept, idk anything about Fortissmo lol, that's just an example so that you can get the idea). I know verses can have their unique mechanic, as we are here, however, you would need to scale in accordance with (the wiki's) standard in order to make them relatively comparable.

Konron has negation to HGR up to the conceptual, space-time level.

To defeat this regeneration, you would need a Conceptual powers greater than Das Rheingold to overwrites it's concept of "Eternity".
2 characters had done this: Sayuki destroyed his Immortality, and Reiji revert his immortality back to before it exist
I'll wait for your scaling layers of Odin's law/concept. Putting that aside, isn't incap also a wincon? Konron can win without killing via stuff like (conceptual) sealing, mind, empathic... manip

It also worth mentioning that Konron erases so hard that beings who initially exist outside the rules of time, space, fate and causality would still get nuked to primordial nothingness.

Technically you won't be able to harm Konron at all if you can't affect his other bodies (of astral, ideal/conceptual), though I think that hasn't been on profile atm so I'd concede on that.

However, as Delta has pointed out, some acausal 4 can also get resistance to law manip and Bastard!! astral beings are one of those cases; they are completely unbound by the baseline reality's constructs/systems/laws (and yet still get Eed by each other)

Does he uses his soul or perhaps mind to do combat? Keep in mind that Odin's Concept Magics can also affect souls and mind, so he can very much place the same laws to EE them whenever they step into the same reality as he is.
Good point. Yes they are all intrinsically astral and conceptual beings, they obviously could fight with each other using those bodies/aspects of existence. A plot point being The Great War in which light and darkness fought throughout all of creation which means they can fight in higher ethereal planes of existence using their abstract bodies (this whole thing is rather blatant within the verse honestly). They even explicitly explained that in Astral planes such as Hell we use the according body (astral body), the same holds true for the others.
Unlike other conceptual beings, high tier angels or devils don't need a physical body to operate in any plane of existence, so physical body getting incapacitated doesn't mean much at all (as the scan I already sent, winning over a material body doesn't even count as defeating them entirely). Yea he can use his soul/true essence to combat, but if he sees the danger in the same reality as Odin then theoretically he will not manifest there.
I'd like to confirm his last sentence. Assuming we get rid of all Konron's wincons, he still has the choice to not directly face Odin if he already knows how dangerous the Norse God can be, with both info analysis and cosmic awareness that is able to gain knowledge from every plane of existence at once.
And, if anything, Konron is considered a high-level being in Bastard!! so those physiology does apply to him.

If I missed any point feel free to point it out

Konron has negation to HGR up to the conceptual, space-time level.
Did you really just upgrade his profile few minutes ago despite the CRT has been accepted for months 🗿

Also regarding incap via other means rather than destroying Odin completely, I would like to spam it to hell and back (if we're talking about the amount of haxes then Konron is definitely superior) but if you read Odin's page he can just revert anything you throw at him hence I don't bring them here.

well :v it's kinda late, so I obviously cant reply to all these. So see you guys tomorrow.

Also, if Fortissimo's Concept Magic mechanic doesnt get to applied then I dont know how to debate for the verse, because the verse works really ties into the rule "A concept will always get overwritten by the stronger concept". Take that out and it could get messy.
Maybe Setsuna would continues the debate, if he's interested :v

Did you really just upgrade his profile few minutes ago despite the CRT has been accepted for months 🗿
Yes, yes I did
well :v it's kinda late, so I obviously cant reply to all these. So see you guys tomorrow.
That's understandable in fact we're not supposed to stay up this late Oh mamamia look what deathbattle has done to my biological clock
When I saw Odin in the title, I wanted to see the Norse beast himself, the father of the God of thunder. I'm sad now
It's amusing to see weeb versions of Gods from different mythologies

For greater good, I think this needs context lol
he locked his 2 sons in 13-combatants battle royale which placed their existences on the line. Just so that he could perform a ritual to attain the conceptual power over "life and death" to revive his dead wife (and all peoples died in his ritual).

In the final battle, he joined the battle royale himself and beat his kids to death so that the ritual can complete ✌️(spoiler: he got his ass kicked)

Back