• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
women-hahaha-women-memes.gif

slightly off topic, but Nasuverse should update their NEP to the new mechanics of NEP
I would like to do some more updates to Fate after my current crt, and between them I would like to update the NEP (since it was accepted by DT in the thread updating characters but for some reason until this day Regi or someone else didn't tried to apply it), so even if that sort of things aren't my area I guess will have to do it.

No revision for magic as layers were opened previosuly. There was only one thread and it got accepted. Again stop this.
As result of the revision, only 5Dx99 has the hax layer. I'lI also want to see the revision where 6D hax layers are adopted. Can you throw it?

Do DBH characters have Abstract NPI?
Yep, they can hit IZ iirc

I would like to do some more updates to Fate after my current crt, and between them I would like to update the NEP (since it was accepted by DT in the thread updating characters but for some reason until this day Regi or someone else didn't tried to apply it), so even if that sort of things aren't my area I guess will have to do it.
Honestly by looking at Kama profile and definition it's NEP type 1 at best for current Standards

That is true, however I should at least correct the misinformation. That guy is not a supporter of the verse or has any knowledge on it.
You know he is a troll account created on same day when I created a upgrade thread and detailed it for 7 pages with "Not enough" blah blah blah not letting staff to evaluate it. Yeah kinda sucks we have to deal with guys like him.

I'm sure Yoon-seok could easily deal with him if he gets the spot?

Anyways, even if Johnny gets his optional equipment, Yoon-seok's aura will make him unable to do anything due to his Aura, which can make Class K dudes fall into their knees.
Aren't you already throwing him at #1 or some shit? Lol

Nah, it was already talked in various post in the original thread and DT agreed that she should have Type 2 (and I think all aspects? That part I don't remember too well so need to check again).
Well that was before DT revised NEP Page. Kama current profile don't have proof for her non existent being beyond conventional nonexistence.

Satan should probably take 5th spot in 4-A.

Ji Ning and above probably beat him but literally none of the lower spots have any answer to him instantly copying all of their powers, resisting them, and destroying via dura neg and deconstruction hax.

You know he is a troll account created on same day when I created a upgrade thread and detailed it for 7 pages with "Not enough" blah blah blah not letting staff to evaluate it. Yeah kinda sucks we have to deal with guys like him.
Dude I'm serious, I haven't seen any revisions or posts for anos 6D hax layers. You tried and it was not accepted.

Can you throw in if have the post for it?
By the way, what I said was true, and despite the missing context, it is taken higher (low1c is also my arrow, but I do not agree with 6D).

I plan to open a revision, but I'm too lazy. 😙

Well that was before DT revised NEP Page. Kama current profile don't have proof for her non existent being beyond conventional nonexistence.
No, it was after NEP was revised, it was literally in the thread post revision to classify and update the existing pages with NEP, in that same thread it was also decided the NEP of Maou Gakuin.

Nah, I don't think I ever nominated him for a #1 spot. Maybe for 5-C when his profile gets updated, but even that is a stretch.

Anyways, I'll slowly go up the ladder, can Johnny and Anri do anything against Yoon-seok and his aura which he activates the moment he fights and make anyone less than Class K fall to their knees? Yoon-seok already resists like 20 layers of mind, madness, etc, so he should be fine against Anri's madness/mind manip.

No, it was after NEP was revised, it was literally in the thread post revision to classify and update the existing pages with NEP, in that same thread it was also decided the NEP of Maou Gakuin.
Can I see the Post. Because definitely going by profile don't see why it's NEP type 2. It hardly Qualifies for type 1. Even I spoke with @Dereck03 who is listed as knowledgeable members on NEP. She even said it's not qualified to be type 2 by current standard

Satan should probably take 5th spot in 4-A.

Ji Ning and above probably beat him but literally none of the lower spots have any answer to him instantly copying all of their powers, resisting them, and destroying via dura neg and deconstruction hax.
Add Mujin to this as well, who has his own hax + all of Satan's powers but better basically.

Add Mujin to this as well, who has his own hax + all of Satan's powers but better basically.
Power Mimicry is one of the powers most subject to NLFs, you'll need feats to back up it'd matter on those cases to begin with, namely on it previously covering the same kind of powers, but at that point they'd probably have those powers anyways, so I'd doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back