• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gongsun Wan'er vs Konron

So, there are layeres of conceptual barriers that nullify hax trying to affect Konron.
Passive fear, mind, empathic hax and stuff. He also EE on the physical, astral/mental, and ideal/conceptual level with HGR neg through normal attacks.

I've scanned through Gong's profile and it looks like Konron resists pretty much anything she can throw in. What exactly are Gong wincons here?

Her soul has EE resistance but it's not to that level I think. Her hax layers are in the dozens and I'm not quite seeing their conceptual nature based on the scan (and she can passively nullify even concept manipulation, albeit a minor variant). The regeneration negation is brutal though.

All in all, not a good fight for her.

Her soul has EE resistance but it's not to that level I think. Her hax layers are in the dozens and I'm not quite seeing their conceptual nature based on the scan (and she can passively nullify even concept manipulation, albeit a minor variant). The regeneration negation is brutal though.

All in all, not a good fight for her.
Everything is done through magic which at its core is the art of manipulating souls that are equal to type 1 concepts in-verse. Angels/Devils themselves are masses of angelic/demonic magic which human magic utterly pales in comparison, performing advanced-level magic/conceptual manip to them is like the most basic act in the world.

Anyway, without sufficient EE resistance, Gong would likely be doomed by one strike from Konron, while he can resist or straight up null her stuff (passively) with layered conceptual nullification. Has it been concluded?

Back