• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to add 682 in the list? Sorry dude, but he is not there due his RE is ik Varies level, thus he cannot be in Low 1-C
I don't think it works like that, 682 gets a Low 1-C rating simply for adapting to 1739, seeing as it has 5-A, 3-A, and many other tiers as well due to it being varied.

I don't think it works like that, 682 gets a Low 1-C rating simply for adapting to 1739, seeing as it has 5-A, 3-A, and many other tiers as well due to it being varied.
You can only be given one level of what's on the profile, plus if we did that, characters like Oblivion or any Varies character would be at multiple different place by same logic since the same applies to several of his avatars.

You can only be given one level of what's on the profile, plus if we did that, characters like Oblivion or any Varies character would be at multiple different place by same logic since the same applies to several of his avatars.
Not true if they have multiple separate ratings shown instead of just a "Varies" rating, They don't have explicit proof of being physically at that tier, 682 exists across 5 different tiers with valid evidence to boot.

Beelzebub for low 1-C spot

Killing him in this key would turn him into his 3rd key

He probably cannot do something to nasuverse chara
So i guess above all non smurf
NGL the criteria for becoming qualitatively superior seems just specific enough to not just immediately stomp all non-smurfs, unless he has notable smurf abilities even so regardless.

For example, Arceus can be aware of the semantic to some degree out of his powers then just incap with a ton of options.

Last edited:
NGL the criteria for becoming qualitatively superior seems just specific enough to not just immediately stomp all non-smurfs, unless he has notable smurf abilities even so regardless.
Beelzebub is notorious for subjugating powers and taking them as his own. as shown how he basically used the power of Shalem and Sahar that is used to destroy pandemonium to basically recreate himself and create the tower of Babyl which even Shalem and Sahar themselves commented they underestimated his capacity and power to do such thing with chaos.
so yeah aside from Avatar's power his persistence allowed him to modify any powers aimed at him and make use of them which also scales up to 1-C as per his shown feat even in this key. not to mention Chaos and otherworlders are also this and that within 6D (potentially they could be higher) and Etemenanki and Holy Seat Genesis which is assumed to only be 7D lacks a further argument for them to be completely beyond dimensional stuff and is rated only 1 qualitative superiority over Otherworld/Chaos and Boundary(Which also has statement of being beyond the bounds of dimension) because they are beyond both thing as a whole.

Ill go make a match 1by 1 then although i have someone i plan to make a match for the non smurf but ill do with bubs for now

Last edited:
This kind of powers are generally heavily limited up to the kind of powers they have displayed to affect, rather than any whatsoever (even if smurfy), for the sake of NLFs, as much we don't assume that a smurf that can power null Fire Manip now can inherently nullify Low-Godly regeneration.

This kind of powers are generally heavily limited up to the kind of powers they have displayed to affect, rather than any whatsoever (even if smurfy), for the sake of NLFs, as much we don't assume that a smurf that can power null Fire Manip now can inherently nullify Low-Godly regeneration.
I can see where you're coming from. I guess i have to explain beelzebub overall as a whole. So making a match each by each and how he can answer to their hax and defenses etc

Following
May be Marvel comics got some spot
in 1A and/or high 1A just hope lol.
Marvel will be infinite layers into High 1-A as Ultima said, with hax like plot manipulation, beyond dimensional existence type 2, nonexistence physiology type 2 all aspects, abstract existence type 1, conceptual manipulation type 1, transduality type 3 etc

Marvel will be infinite layers into High 1-A as Ultima said, with hax like plot manipulation, beyond dimensional existence type 2, nonexistence physiology type 2 all aspects, abstract existence type 1, conceptual manipulation type 1, transduality type 3 etc
aint no way boy bro aint no way

i would need a scan for that
a scan of ultima confirming that 🗿
Sure.

"Overall, my endplan for the Omniversal Abstracts and up would be upgrading them to High 1-A, more or less. Technically the cosmology at large is being upgraded to infinite levels of High 1-A, due to the infinite realms above the omniverse that Defenders: Beyond commented on, but at present not even TOAA scales to that, really."

Sure.

"Overall, my endplan for the Omniversal Abstracts and up would be upgrading them to High 1-A, more or less. Technically the cosmology at large is being upgraded to infinite levels of High 1-A, due to the infinite realms above the omniverse that Defenders: Beyond commented on, but at present not even TOAA scales to that, really."
e4641a48-bb6d-455c-b99f-01c0ff9ce465.png

You do realize this are two completely different verses, right?

But anyway, marvel does have a cosmology split.
Marvel's Cosmology split works like SCP now. The One Above All thinks of all concepts of creation at a narrative level and they are then refined by the Beyonders before they are created in Eternity. Which means everything Marvel related is "canon" even if it contradicts itself.

Marvel's Cosmology split works like SCP now. The One Above All thinks of all concepts of creation at a narrative level and they are then refined by the Beyonders before they are created in Eternity. Which means everything Marvel related is "canon" even if it contradicts itself.
Yeah exactly. It's hilarious how much whataboutism is here. Like obviously marvel dosen't work like DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back