• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah rip, then uh, madness type 3 is the only left wincon.

I'm talking about Nessie (Second Life Ranker) BTW.
Nessie can win via passive madness type 3 since it's not mind manipulation like type 2 so Dan doesn't resist. Dan also has no way to put Nessie down or incapacitate in a fast manner, but given DP ghosts will be getting potentially upgraded next month (potentially to solid 4-A or Low 2-C) they might not remain on the list so I won't get into any long debates. Nessie should take the spot though via passive madness hax type 3.

Nice~

Now, I'm confused on how tf is Thanos from MCU is above Spawn in 6-B. Because, looking at Spawn's profile, that dude looks like he will eat Thanos.

Maybe I'm just mixing the keys. So, anyone knows if Spawn's shenanigans is smurf, passive, or thought-based?

Alright, the man, the myth, the legend Gotrek is up now, and I feel like he can move Warhammer characters up the 8-A ladder, what do the other 8-As have? Probably no chance with SCP tho, so mostly referring to nos. 2, 3, and 4

Alright, the man, the myth, the legend Gotrek is up now, and I feel like he can move Warhammer characters up the 8-A ladder, what do the other 8-As have? Probably no chance with SCP tho, so mostly referring to nos. 2, 3, and 4
Oracle is pretty hard for Gotrek to deal with due to lack of range cause u gotta kill him across infinite Timelines but has no way to kill Gotrek.

Nfi what Liliana aand Fang Xiu do tho.

Caliborn has passive 1-A Plot, Fate, Casualty and Probability manipulation that not only bends everything in his favor, but protects him as well, retroactively on an omnipresent scale (I think), his conceptual manipulation and type 8 immortality is on a 1-A level too (all scaling to a being 1 transcendence above baseline)

His passives are the only reason he shares a spot with the SCP because the passives protect him as well.

That's cool and all but given Caliborn's not in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, I didn't ask for them given it'd be pointless if they can incon SCP.

that is the worst justification for 1-B i have seen, that isn't even passive, he literally has to summon/create the guy with the passive, and he just gets passived by anyone with charisma in nasu
If Yan Sen starts the fight with setting art, which is the smurf part of it, it will defeat nasuverse.
Yan sen'in setting art sayesinde zaten bir konusu var, bu yüzden setting art ile başladığında otomatik olarak bir konusu olacak.
Yan Sen says that he created a setting here, so if Yan Sen starts a fight with the setting art, he will automatically be able to use the passive plot.

Last edited:
If Yan Sen starts the fight with setting art, which is the smurf part of it, it will defeat nasuverse
what he created there before henry is a setting and thanks to this setting he can create a character with a plot
That doesn't make it passive as you had said, and he still needs to use it via an action that is slower than Nasuverse's hax which is thought/passive based
There is nothing preventing him from getting 1b, if there is, we can discuss it or you can open a crt :)
Given nothing is proving said higher dimensions are legitimate, then, yes, yes there is something stopping him from getting 1-B
And no I don't have to when by site standards you literally have to create a CRT to introduce any verse stronger than 2-A

That doesn't make it passive as you had said, and he still needs to use it via an action that is slower than Nasuverse's hax which is thought/passive based

Given nothing is proving said higher dimensions are legitimate, then, yes, yes there is something stopping him from getting 1-B
And no I don't have to when by site standards you literally have to create a CRT to introduce any verse stronger than 2-A
Iirc they make a CRT for this dude before

Dude, I think you are not understanding me, as long as the setting is active, Yan Sen can use the plot and this plot works by itself and does not work as a result of any action
we already got the profile approved at crt. We supported it with many arguments

He still directly has to activate it however, so, no
No Setting art is like a form, we saw this with henry, henry was already easily crushed before he became a setting, but after he became a setting the passive plot came into play, so if we want to use Yan Sen at its full power we need to use setting art Yan Sen

The first key rating should just be 2-A.

Where is the crt for the addition of this character?
I have some serious gripe and glaring disqualification regarding that 1-B rating. Most notably the vagueness, the lack of explanation to it and not qualifying for size standards of higher dimension to be tierred.

The explanation blog barely explained anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back