• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first key rating should just be 2-A.

Where is the crt for the addition of this character?
I have some serious gripe and glaring disqualification regarding that 1-B rating. Most notably the vagueness, the lack of explanation to it and not qualifying for size standards of higher dimension to be tierred.

The explanation blog barely explained anything either.
Was there even a CRT to introduce this verse?

I have some serious gripe and glaring disqualification regarding that 1-B rating. Most notably the vagueness, the lack of explanation to it and not qualifying for size standards of higher dimension to be tierred.

Was there even a CRT to introduce this verse?

It's actually for 2-A and above as far the rules imply, although IMO it should be for High 3-A and above, any lower tier that's above 9-B would use a calculation to begin with, maybe I should revise this at some point.
- Profiles for characters that have any statistic or ability that is Low 1-A or above are not allowed to be created unless their reasoning has been evaluated and accepted by the wiki staff via a content revision thread or explanation blog, or if they scale to characters whose reasoning has already been evaluated.

Literally the paragraph above. What you linked just confirms that their blogs would need staff scrutiny (no duh) but it's entirely allowed to just make a Low 1-C to High 1-B profile at once. Whether or not is stands up to any scrutiny is another matter.

We have already opened a crt to add the profile and everything has been discussed there, I already know the ber thing you said.

Without knowing anything about the series and without reading the crt please do not speak further or if you have a complaint you can try to open a crt to downgrade it

- Profiles for characters that have any statistic or ability that is Low 1-A or above are not allowed to be created unless their reasoning has been evaluated and accepted by the wiki staff via a content revision thread or explanation blog, or if they scale to characters whose reasoning has already been evaluated.

Literally the paragraph above. What you linked just confirms that their blogs would need staff scrutiny (no duh) but it's entirely allowed to just make a Low 1-C to High 1-B profile at once. Whether or not is stands up to any scrutiny is another matter.
I'm actually considering doing a CRT on this as we barely have any (specifically) 2-A explanation blogs, and the intent behind it may have been towards raising scrutinity over these tiers (which this doesn't particularly specify how to, thus barely working as a rule to begin with), but that'll be for another day.

First I explained that there is a passive plot and now they are trying to say that there is no crt, but the profile has already been confirmed with a crt. You are really strange.

We have talked about the issues you complain about in detail in crt and there is no point in talking about crt without reading, without having knowledge about the series.

If anyone disagrees go make a CRT to downgrade Yan Sen. He has passive plot so he should get the rating he deserves unless Nasu characters can blitz then we would put them both in the same tier

Yan Sen (Speed Equal)/Nasuverse (Speed Unequal)

Beelzebub for low 1-C spot

Killing him in this key would turn him into his 3rd key

He probably cannot do something to nasuverse chara
So i guess above all non smurf

Last edited:
What is it, in cliff notes? Not to sound too full of it but other than Plot Manipulation, there's very few powers that don't exist in GoW in some form or another.

I more meant that I'd wait until the CRT concluded to properly go through the discussion (yeah, it's currently unanimous but I'd like to be sure). But I suppose you do agree that Gunvolt steps down a bit so there's not much point in going over this as much.

And tbh, losing to a dude that beat Yhwach at full power ain't a bad thing.
oh really fast, Kratos has Time Travel resistance right? Like from Sisters of Fate stuff or whatever? GV like, has that now, so I'm not sure how it interacts and I'm checking in on it lol

Is a joke? this dog is haxless for the tiers you want put it, plus its justification seems very vague (it might be 2-C from an external view)
682 adapted to low 1-C at its level, plus Shadows are 2-D from a 3-D view, hence its shadow destroying a 4-D universe would make it 5-D.

This link is broke tho
Fine then
Isaac682: You dare to sacrifice me?
Isaac682: To make me a ball for a dog?
Isaac682: This world is ending. People are dying.
Isaac682: This is beautiful.
Isaac682: The dog is choking. You are disgusting

As I saw immesurable speed and passives mentioned in speed equalization I would like to point again to our rules of speed equalization.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
As this applies to anything a faster character possess, which would include passives, this mean that even in a equal speed match the passives of a immesurable character are faster than the passives of the opponent to which they were equalized.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
This part don't matter much for the list since it isn't aimed to add matches to profiles, however I bring it to point how the speed equals rules also acknowledge the existence of passives as well as the fact that immesurable speed characters interact different with them, which means that the previos point indeed include passives as those that wrote the rules knew their existence.
  • Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower.
    • As a result, Immeasurable characters that get speed equalized retain their ability to travel through time, even if it now isn't via speed anymore.
And this basically show how even if a immesurable speed is affected by something they can go back to before be affected.

So considering all those things I don't know why would Yan Sen share spot in speed equalized with immesurable characters who possess immesurable passives as that would go against the rules of speed equalization.

I'm not even touching the argument about if the dude really have passive plot hax (which from the description really don't look to be the case), if the verse followed the correct process to add tier 1 abilities or if the 1-B rating is legit, I'm just focusing in the very basic premise of non-immesurable passive vs immesurable passives in a equal speed match and the problems I see with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back