• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel's Cosmology split works like SCP now. The One Above All thinks of all concepts of creation at a narrative level and they are then refined by the Beyonders before they are created in Eternity. Which means everything Marvel related is "canon" even if it contradicts itself.
Wouldn't that mean that contradictive stuff can't just stack on top of itself (namely out of being overwritten/retconned)? Or is there stuff basically saying that's the case either way somehow?

Contradictory stuff would most likely be like a separate canon or somesuch. We just don't use it for scaling.
that's good to know. i was getting suspicious that all contradiction is still canon but if it's treated as separate to follow a logical main line scaling then I don't see issues with it. i wonder where astral regulator teirring would land with this or will it still remain

How many layers into High 1-A are Elder Scrolls Characters and God Unsong?
Also, what is justification for leviathan's infinite layers into High 1-A rating again?

Also, what is justification for leviathan's infinite layers into High 1-A rating again?
TEC are 7 layers into High 1-A or so, Unsong is most likely baseline
Infinite whales stacked on top of each other creating a High 1-A hierarchy of infinite High 1-A levels

it aint goes like that
Catacean regression -H1A+ (the Whales seing everything as a dream and exist outside of it,and something like eat the previous whale)
Tom reality-baseline H1A
HoS below reality one- 1A+

it aint goes like that
Catacean regression -H1A+ (the Whales seing everything as a dream and exist outside of it,and something like eat the previous whale)
Tom reality-baseline H1A
HoS below reality one- 1A+
No they don't?
Can i see the scans for that?

No they don't?
Can i see the scans for that?
i dont remember and i aint searching but it said after Tom enter a story when the unicorn dies
and this Topic actually has been discussed on Utu and Enlil deletion thread i think you should check it out (hard read ngl they goin back and ford)

Ok i understand why there is 1-A+ hierarchy, i have no problems with that.

However, leviathans seeing everything as a dream is Baseline High 1-A at best not to mention that being unaffected by the destruction of 1-A+ hierarchy dosen't mean they transend each other.

not to mention that being unaffected by the destruction of 1-A+ hierarchy dosen't mean they transend each other.
Where did you get this from? That would really only add to the baseline High 1-A claim and nothing about them transcending each other.

Ok i understand why there is 1-A+ hierarchy, i have no problems with that.

However, leviathans seeing everything as a dream is Baseline High 1-A at best not to mention that being unaffected by the destruction of 1-A+ hierarchy dosen't mean they transend each other.
HoS is H1A...

and it aint just the Leviathan even the sperm of the leviathan exist outside the hierarchy of stories
Unwritten H1A come from the fact that whales exist outside the hierarchy and seeing it as a dream and then this where the catacean regression come

HoS is H1A...

and it aint just the Leviathan even the sperm of the leviathan exist outside the hierarchy of stories
Unwritten H1A come from the fact that whales exist outside the hierarchy and seeing it as a dream and then this where the catacean regression come
Fine, but is still don't really understand how leviathans transend each other.
What you said only scales to the level of existence as leviathan. Nothing really implies each is infinitely stronger or transended or anything.

That just means that the Whale is baseline High 1-A due to the 1-A+ hierarchy not mattering to it at all.
Ok but can you show me what is the reason for the whales transending the lower one?

Also, just because the main leviathan sees the whole hierarchy as a dream dosen't mean the higher whales sees him as a dream.

Fine, but is still don't really understand how leviathans transend each other.
What you said only scales to the level of existence as leviathan. Nothing really implies each is infinitely stronger or transended or anything.
i actually also confused and many staff are, but this thing has been questioned by them in Utu and Enlil profile deletion thread, which is tbh a hard read

Can't see the link, And in that same thread, there's a mention of stories containing their own hierarchy of stories:
Yes, infinite stories that are High 1-B containing infinite hierarchy of their own stories is High 1-B still, even if infinite above normal.

Yes, infinite stories that are High 1-B containing infinite hierarchy of their own stories is High 1-B still, even if infinite above normal.
what wym, that aint how it work these story extend withh no top or bottom stories itself is a composite hierarchy. and on top of that its actually far more crazier than that
Can't see the link, And in that same thread, there's a mention of stories containing their own hierarchy of stories:
at the end of the Apocalypse Wilson dropped the whole narative on 1 stack the stories of the Unwritten become merely a book that wilson write

what wym, that aint how it work these story extend withh no top or bottom stories itself is a composite hierarchy. and on top of that its actually far more crazier than that
That's literally how the tiering system works. having High 1-B cosmology and adding new layers to it is still just High 1-B.

damn even if the story extend with no top or bottom and not effected by its destruction?
3812 has infinite hierarchy with no top or bottom and is still 1-A+.

Also i was saying High 1-B hierarchy instead of 1-A+ hierarchy the whole ass time. Sorry bout that but the point still stands.

3812 has infinite hierarchy with no top or bottom and is still 1-A+.

Also i was saying High 1-B hierarchy instead of 1-A+ hierarchy the whole ass time. Sorry bout that but the point still stands.
I think i said it wrong what im sayin is, above the we can say the "below stories" that contain a HoS, there another stories. At the start of apocalypse after the fables arc Tom trying to get to his reality back which is somewhere reside above these Stories.

None of the smurf hax is actually combat-applicable outside of its immo type 8 which doesn't stop incap and the rest only applies in a specific space it doesn't have access to normally or in SBA

A while back I did nominate the Neverwere for the same tier but it was forgotten, I also forgot it probably due to unknown striking strength.

Can Arther resist type 1 and 2 non-magic-based passive corruption however?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back