• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what If i say I miss the part where the novel is translated? Meaning You lack the raw scans.

How do I know this? I've also read the novel but MTL a few months ago.

Then I'll just do what I did last time and pay a translator to verify the important stuff. :p
Its not a good practice what you did here. If i didn't know that the novel is not translated and said something here or If no one tried to look for the novel online to read, you'll would have went with it, without adding raws. This can be called cheating.

Its not a good practice what you did here. If i didn't know that the novel is not translated and said something here or If no one tried to look for the novel online to read, you'll would have went with it, without adding raws. This can be called cheating.
I was going to put the link to the entire novel In the CRT, no nefarious stuff. The translated novel I mean, not just the raw novel.

I don't want to accuse you of anything but the way you did it, doesn't point in a good direction as it was established that If a novel is not translated officially then raws must be present in the same scan. Its not your first profile, and you're not new here to say you didn't know or the like.

Good job translating the whole novel since its a good one while pretty short. Prepare to wait for tier 1 evaluation.

Just a reminder. Danny Phantom characters are no longer 6-C so they need to be removed. They've all become High 6-C, and I can safely say Clockwork (Danny Phantom) is the strongest High 6-C Danny Phantom character so he should just be in the spot.

Dan Phantom is now 6-B so he can be put in an open spot.

As for 4-A, Danny Phantom characters aren't stronger than to two characters below them. And considering other 4-A characters I know (Spongebob and God of Highschool characters to name a few) they really shouldn't be on the list anymore.

Welp might as well through this out there before I head to work
@Deceived3596

Remove Arale and Gatchan from 4-C Tier as they got upgraded out of it
Also give them the #5 Spot for 4-A

As to why?
Well the forerunner for the 4-A spot in GoW is Demigod Kratos. And if you recall, recently Pre-Upgrade Hope Kratos losses to Dracula (Castlevania) cause Plot Hax go Brrrrrr….

Arale and Dracula can pretty much do the same thing with Plot Hax as in they can both screw with opponents abilities and manipulate the narrative to make themselves to Win

I’m pretty sure they could apply for other positions as well but I’ll attend to those later

Last edited:
I couldn't even find that novel on mtl novel. I guess that novel has to be in a very dark place Internet page, lol
Its from the same author as Soul of Searing Steel novel. Its not found on MTL website as it was never picked by one. Another thing is that the name in chinese is Yongzhen Tianyuan (永镇天渊), so search by these. The author is one of the Twelve Heavenly Kings of internet literature in 2022. This put him as one of the best and most voted qidian author, so I wouldn't say "very dark place on Internet". Zhai Zhu's (author of Rise of Humanity, Tales of Herding Gods -translated ones and 4 more in the verse) first 3 novels and the one that started his current shared verse can't be found in any MTL website, and he's even more popular, getting even an animation adaptation.

Es del mismo autor que la novela Soul of Searing Steel. No se encuentra en el sitio web de MTL ya que nunca fue elegido por uno. Otra cosa es que el nombre en chino es Yongzhen Tianyuan (永镇天渊), así que busca por estos. El autor es uno de los Doce Reyes Celestiales de la literatura de Internet en 2022. Esto lo ubica como uno de los mejores y más votados autores qidian, por lo que no diría "un lugar muy oscuro en Internet". Las primeras 3 novelas de Zhai Zhu (autor de Rise of Humanity, Tales of Herding Gods -traducidas y 4 más en el verso) y la que comenzó su verso compartido actual no se pueden encontrar en ningún sitio web de MTL, y es aún más popular , consiguiendo incluso una adaptación a animación.
Very good information. That sounds powerful, huh. Rise of Humanity is a very good novel I've read, so it's not for nothing that they have that reputation as an authors, oh?

Last edited:
Very good information. That sounds powerful, huh. Rise of Humanity is a very good novel I've read, so it's not for nothing that they have that reputation as an authors, oh?
Yeah, usually If you have a title on Qidian, you're someone that they would try to make you to write more, as you bring views, make other spend money on tickets to read and to vote your novel as you are profitable.

The author for the incoming novel profile that Spaceman works, has near 15 million words written and published in just 3 completed novel plus the current ongoing one, so he's pretty prolific. Just because his novel wasn't taken by a mtl website doesn't mean its not popular.

Last edited:
has near 15 million words written
i-aint-reading-allat-v0-nd5bqm75omoa1.jpeg

To put it into perspective, you could read the entirety of Dune, Game of thrones, Worm, Harry Potter, Les Miserable, Lord of the Rings, and even then they will not reach 10 million words, let alone 15 million.

Last edited:
To put it into perspective, you could read the entirety of Dune, Game of thrones, Worm, Harry Potter, Les Miserable, Lord of the Rings, and even then they will not reach 10 million words, let alone 15 million.
One Ergen novel is longer than all of HP by like thrice or four times over lol.

Xianxia authors on something.

Characters from Marvel Vs Capcom for 6th place (High 5-A) most notably your typical Cosmic Horror with:

*IC tier 2 BFR if the battle drags on.
*Potent Perception Manipulation.
*Has Telepathy/Mind hax that works across dimensions.
*Very good Enhanced Senses and Clairvoyance on top of Genius Intelligence to have an analytical advantage against an opponent.
*Decent resistances including resisting Death and Mind hax.
*Is a type 1 AE and the embodiment of evil.
*With optional equipment he has access to these (albeit he can only use one of them at a time).

Is surprisingly way more haxxed than his canon counterpart (relatively speaking).

Characters from Marvel Vs Capcom for 6th place (High 5-A) most notably your typical Cosmic Horror with:

*IC tier 2 BFR if the battle drags on.
*Potent Perception Manipulation.
*Has Telepathy/Mind hax that works across dimensions.
*Very good Enhanced Senses and Clairvoyance on top of Genius Intelligence to have an analytical advantage against an opponent.
*Decent resistances including resisting Death and Mind hax.
*Is a type 1 AE and the embodiment of evil.
*With optional equipment he has access to these (albeit he can only use one of them at a time).

Is surprisingly way more haxxed than his canon counterpart (relatively speaking).
More proof that comic characters are actually pretty weak haxwise.

He should be able to use all stones
One for each primary tentacle, not that he actually needs them tbh.
More proof that comic characters are actually pretty weak haxwise.
Not really it's just more popular comic characters in Vs debating get more attention than others plus Marvel and DC have far stricter standards (due to their sheer size, history and popularity) when it comes to what they can get compared to other verses, I mean we have profiles for characters that have canonically never used an ability or have only used it once plus profiles for characters that literally have never appeared in their respective setting (outside vague dialogue and/or a few lines of text) something like that would never be allowed for most Marvel and DC profiles but even then there are some powerhouses, I mean look at this monster.

Also the balance is kinda skewed towards Marvel these days with the DC cosmology split while the Marvel cosmology might end up getting upgrades plus the continued popularity of the MCU too.

One for each primary tentacle, not that he actually needs them tbh.

Not really it's just more popular comic characters in Vs debating get more attention than others plus Marvel and DC have far stricter standards (due to their sheer size, history and popularity) when it comes to what they can get compared to other verses, I mean we have profiles for characters that have canonically never used an ability or have only used it once plus profiles for characters that literally have never appeared in their respective setting (outside vague dialogue and/or a few lines of text) something like that would never be allowed for most Marvel and DC profiles but even then there are some powerhouses, I mean look at this monster.

Also the balance is kinda skewed towards Marvel these days with the DC cosmology split while the Marvel cosmology might end up getting upgrades plus the continued popularity of the MCU too.
Never read a comic that had Shuma as a villain, but I'm surprised to hear that it's never displayed those kinds of abilities in-canon. Or if it has, it hasn't been notable enough to add it to its profile.

Still a chinaman victim. Looking at the other Cosmic Horror that ia Cthulhu from 1st place, he has no chance versus the current key of Xue Ying, which will get even more haxed tonight once I change his high 4-C key to high 5-A. Also, his profile need an update as he has abilities like Acausality and Plot Manipulation without any explaination.

Ahriman also has a wall text without explaination on the profile. If he can't interact with someone who exist in another dimension, he also can't do anything to Xue Ying...but since its warhammer, i expect smurf.

Never read a comic that had Shuma as a villain, but I'm surprised to hear that it's never displayed those kinds of abilities in-canon. Or if it has, it hasn't been notable enough to add it to its profile.
Pretty much ^this in a nutshell for many comic book profiles although Shuma's case is unique since Marvel actually lost the rights to the character's name and some of his lore, so they can't really do much with him even if they wanted to (hence why he barely appears in the comics anymore and wasn't in Dr Strange 2 MoM). IIRC Marvel pretty much gave Capcom free reign over Shuma in the MvC games and the MvC devs loved him, which funny enough helped Shuma become far more popular than he ever was in the comics (gaining a cult following ironically) but by the time Marvel decided to "try" to capitalize on a originally throw away/monster of the week Dr Strange villain, that's when they lost the rights to him lol!
Still a chinaman victim. Looking at the other Cosmic Horror that ia Cthulhu from 1st place, he has no chance versus the current key of Xue Ying, which will get even more haxed tonight once I change his high 4-C key to high 5-A. Also, his profile need an update as he has abilities like Acausality and Plot Manipulation without any explaination.

Ahriman also has a wall text without explaination on the profile. If he can't interact with someone who exist in another dimension, he also can't do anything to Xue Ying...but since its warhammer, i expect smurf.
Seriously need some Indiamen here to counter the Chinamen.

That "Cosmic Horror" is pretty much an old profile from times where jurisdictions were much more lenient and actually had plenty of active supporters to update it (kinda proves my pet peeve correct about certain characters/verses being left to stagnate until they get brought up here or on a Vs thread and then the wheel turns).

Also still funny Warhammer is up there with the Chinamen, SCP and DnD in terms of hax rep, from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Well, vs threads are usually the best way to make someone update a profile as they may not like how X lost to Y, thus working to upgrade and fix the profile if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back