• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 finished novels, and one being written. All are very similar in cosmology and concepts used as I've read 2 but MTL kind of makes it harder to pinpoint some stuff like if they share a verse, but the chance is very high. Just one is fully translated which is "Soul of Searing Steel". While untranslated is the one that Spaceman works, one that I want to work on when I get time sometime in the next years (crying in no time) - "Monsters die when they are killed"(Shirou Emiya is proud), and the currently ongoing "Above the Sky".

I see, when the novels are finished being properly translated I would like to see Gao here encounter a notorious crocodile or a certain administrator.

Linley Baruch and Orloff for 5th 4-B slot. Linley is a lot more haxed but Orloff durability is to a degree that no material/spiritual attacks works on him from someone of Linley's level of power.

Xue Ying for 1st on High 5-A , as he's faster, can bench press more than his opponents, to affect him you need to be able to attack through dimensions, or have law manipulation on his level, he can become omnipresent within the Mirage World which will also makes him immortal as long as its exist, which is a dimension that is the source of all illusions, phantasms, etc. He can and will attack from there to the real space making him hard to be killed.

Also him as 6th on 5-A as I'm sure all there are smurfs.

@Deceived3596
Recommending Gatchan for 4th Position in 3-C

She can easily beat Dark Schneider
The man only has 3-D Hax to his name and She has numerous 4-D Hax including Plot Manipulation not to mention in this key she starts immediately starts off with Duplication that produces dozens of perfect duplications in an instant. And these aren't your run of the Mill Kage Bunshin no Jutsu that disappears after one good hit but perfect everlasting duplications that are Indistinguishable from OG Gatchan and are equally just as Tough, Durable, Fast and Haxy

Plus she can always get x50 stats amp with Transformation to be able to speed blitz and kill if speed is equal

Sorry if this is obvious, but are all characters in low 1-C 6-D or have 6-D hax?

Also, where in the High 3-A does higher-D hax start? Like at what character?

Sorry if this is obvious, but are all characters in low 1-C 6-D or have 6-D hax?

Also, where in the High 3-A does higher-D hax start? Like at what character?
Yes, at the bare minimal in this list.

At the 5th spot (Hoopa), which is all that's currently on this list, W.I.T.C.H. characters only tie with speed unequal by raw speed and aren't smurfs, as otherwise they're at the very bottom of the non smurf list as is.

Yes, at the bare minimal in this list.

At the 5th spot (Hoopa), which is all that's currently on this list, W.I.T.C.H. characters only tie with speed unequal by raw speed and aren't smurfs, as otherwise they're at the very bottom of the non smurf list as is.
Thanks

Witch characters are explicitly smurf, the ones in the non-smurf list are the non-smurf keys that @LordGriffin1000 just recently nominated.

The W.I.T.C.H. characters that are Smurfs are that because the High 3-A's have 2-C to 2-A range for their magic and some can reach places beyond the 2-A range like the Elemental Queens BFR. Their only tied with Hoopa as already explained because with speed unequalized they'd speed blitz and use hax eventually.

Also for 10th 10-B, is Rinka Shishimai stuff passive or thought based? I might have someone in mind if it's the later.

@Deceived3596
Recommending Gatchan for 4th Position in 3-C

She can easily beat Dark Schneider
The man only has 3-D Hax to his name and She has numerous 4-D Hax including Plot Manipulation not to mention in this key she starts immediately starts off with Duplication that produces dozens of perfect duplications in an instant. And these aren't your run of the Mill Kage Bunshin no Jutsu that disappears after one good hit but perfect everlasting duplications that are Indistinguishable from OG Gatchan and are equally just as Tough, Durable, Fast and Haxy

Plus she can always get x50 stats amp with Transformation to be able to speed blitz and kill if speed is equal
Bump for @Deceived3596

Xu Jingming now has a 4-C key whose first move is to teleport to a Higher Dimension and use hit and run tactic from there. also while his speed didn't improve as he got teleportation that covers 1 billion light years for each jump. Going back to his tactic, he stays there, descends directly on his enemy and attacks then jumps back. To affect him, X character will need to be able to affect matter at a Quantum level otherwise he wouldn't be hurt and each of his most basic unit (Cosmic Force unit) has over 600 billion layers of matter/energy and spacetime...good luck getting through it.

He can deconstruct even beings like him to nothingness and can bypass over 291 layers of spacetime, each with different characteristics. Another thing that he can do is to make himself a bottomless pit through spatial manipulation to make attacks not reach him.

Not sure how high he can go, but without being able to reach a higher dimension, one wouldn't interact with him while he's there.

Monika starts as non-existent?

Biodata and time Vortex(Aka All higher Dimensional manip in the verse of 5D to higher dimensions) have not yet been updated to screw up concepts and non-existence tho

Xu Jingming now has a 4-C key whose first move is to teleport to a Higher Dimension and use hit and run tactic from there. also while his speed didn't improve as he got teleportation that covers 1 billion light years for each jump. Going back to his tactic, he stays there, descends directly on his enemy and attacks then jumps back. To affect him, X character will need to be able to affect matter at a Quantum level otherwise he wouldn't be hurt and each of his most basic unit (Cosmic Force unit) has over 600 billion layers of matter/energy and spacetime...good luck getting through it.

He can deconstruct even beings like him to nothingness and can bypass over 291 layers of spacetime, each with different characteristics. Another thing that he can do is to make himself a bottomless pit through spatial manipulation to make attacks not reach him.

Not sure how high he can go, but without being able to reach a higher dimension, one wouldn't interact with him while he's there.
he ties with dark genie both can`t kill each other

Well, soul poison is out of the window (I think, unless their soul isn't 4d)

What about madness type 3? They are still physically 3D, so it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back