• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Intelligent Characters For Every Tier

Chen for 1C, is an extraordinary genius as a human and after eating the beastheads he is nigh-omniscient (but it hasn't been added yet)

Galactus for Tier -1, as clearly shown here:
302f925e-ac51-4fad-934d-725f3ca08b1c

This is an official chart

I would suggest L above Walter in 10-A. Walter is good in chemistry, L is supposed to be pretty much the smartest person in the world.

I would suggest L above Walter in 10-A. Walter is good in chemistry, L is supposed to be pretty much the smartest person in the world.
Hmm both excel at different topics maybe I should put them both at the 2nd tier? Plus springtrap will probably be second so they will go down to 3rd place

Hmm both excel at different topics maybe I should put them both at the 2nd tier? Plus springtrap will probably be second so they will go down to 3rd place
I mean, if you count being somewhat better exclusively in chemistry as deserving a shared spot, as one doesn't completely outperform the other in everything, then yes.

However, I find L overall much more impressive. His planning and enterprising is much better in direct comparison.
And one has to consider that L can easily get top marks in all subjects in the prestigious University of Todai. I.e. While L might not be quite as good as Walter, he still has more knowledge in chemistry than the average chemist and in addition to that, the same can be said for all other subjects.
L is also just generally called the smartest person in the world, whereas Walter isn't considered even the best chemist.
So L wins greatly in like 20 categories, while Walter is a little ahead in one.

Remove Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) on 2A and Low 2C.
Remove Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) on 4C.

Rimuru is not physically present at those levels.

Also please indicate that the list is for characters physically located at those levels.

Also please indicate that the list is for characters physically located at those levels.
I thought Rick sanchez/Mirket and more being at 7-B or less should be enough for people to understand that.
I mean, if you count being somewhat better exclusively in chemistry as deserving a shared spot, as one doesn't completely outperform the other in everything, then yes.

However, I find L overall much more impressive. His planning and enterprising is much better in direct comparison.
And one has to consider that L can easily get top marks in all subjects in the prestigious University of Todai. I.e. While L might not be quite as good as Walter, he still has more knowledge in chemistry than the average chemist and in addition to that, the same can be said for all other subjects.
L is also just generally called the smartest person in the world, whereas Walter isn't considered even the best chemist.
L can take the 3rd place then. Lemme add him and springtrap

Speaking of High 8-Cs, I feel 616 Spider-Man definitely takes a spot for being in the ballpark of Iron Man, Reed Richards, and Hank Pym in terms of intelligence (and excelling in certain categories compared to each).

Remove Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) on 2A and Low 2C.
Remove Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) on 4C.

Rimuru is not physically present at those levels.

I dont see why? He still can do those with his powers right? If he doesnt use equipment its no problem

He still can do those with his powers right? If
Yes, but Rimuru's physical attacks are not at that level. Rimuru can attack at those levels with his abilities like Void God Azathoth/Beelzebub.

Since you created the list, it's up to you to decide.

Yes, but Rimuru's physical attacks are not at that level. Rimuru can attack at those levels with his abilities like Void God Azathoth/Beelzebub.

Since you created the list, it's up to you to decide.
Heres how I work with.
Grab the character strip them fully and then tell them to do the most damage they can do. So rick would only be able to punch a wall but rimuru can probably destroy a multiverse by snapping his fingers so.

Wasn’t sure bout that at first but yea that’s completely fair. Although could Walt it least get bumped to the 9-C category via his “possibly 9-C” ranking and being 9-C with equipment? He’s probably going to get beat but at least he’d get his small conciliation prize lol.

GLaDOS for 9-B and 9-A as Extraordinary Genius.

Ray Palmer (CW) for 9-A and Low 7-B (Genius)
Bump

Some Necron lads may have solid cases:

Imotekh the Stormlord Low 5-B

Supergenius. The greatest general of the Sautekh Dynasty, and appraised as one of, if not the, greatest strategic minds in the whole galaxy. His plans are so clever and hyper-logical, the enemy must abandon all logic in order to fight them. Is able to process billions of complex, calculation and come up with just as many plans in less than a few nanoseconds. Extremely superior to that of Necron Crypteks who are masters of dimensional dissonance, singularity manipulation, atomic transmutation, elemental transmogrification and countless other reason-defying technologies.

Orikan the Diviner 8-C

Supergenius (The greatest of the Necron Crypteks, even normal Crypteks are masters of dimensional dissonance, singularity manipulation, atomic transmutation, elemental transmogrification and countless other reason-defying technologies. As the greatest Cryptek and a master Chronomaster, he has achieved feats that no other Chronomancer has. He is able to change the very skein of time, travel backwards through time to set destiny on the right track, temporally displaced his staff so that it exists in a second ahead of now. His genius also allows him to calculate the future in perfect detail, predicting the betrayal of the C'Tan and the transformation of the Necrotyr to Necrons, the Fall of the Aeldari, the Rise of Man, the Horus Heresy, the coming of the Tyranids and the Great Rift millions of years before they happen. He can also divine lesser occurrences: the movement of fleets, the destinies of individuals, even the strategies undertaken by campaigning armies)

Then theres obviously Big E:

The Emperor of Mankind 4-B

Supergenius (A brilliant scientist unmatched in the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering and more, having created numerous technologies which to this day, millennia later are still staples of the Imperial war machine, such as the Bolter. Created and refined the process of producing Thunder Warriors and Custodes, the later of which are posthuman demigods uniquely perfect in form and function. Later served as project leader on the creation of the Primarchs, and subsequently their mass produced Legions. Personally commanded a massive military campaign stretching across the entire galaxy for nearly two centuries, conquering over a million worlds into his empire. Developed the Webway project, an initiative which would make mankind free from Chaos by permanently severing their reliance on the Warp. Built both the Golden Throne and the Astronomican. An extremely capable and supremely charismatic diplomat who could bring entire worlds to surrender without a single shot being fired. Overall, likely the smartest single being the human race had ever produced, with his genius only being replicated in parts by the most intelligent of the Imperium. The intelligence, personalities and specialties of all his Primarchs are likely just his own psyche divided.)

Low 7-B

tell me when its added on the profile (**** he is overthrowing my profile)
sorry for the wait, been a bit busy here.

Dr. Flug (High 8-C)

since he is competing with another character probably should say some of what he has created

Medusa Canon: able to grab heroes from all over different dimensions, a single shot petrifies you and steels your powers (can include object close to the target, locked clairvoyance (from garnet from shooting her glasses and locked ben ten to four arms after shooting the omnitrix), able to give a single character every single ability of everyone that the device had petrified, and reality warping by bringing back all the destruction

Evil Ray: Able to create a replica of what ever he user fears most out of nothing. Can copy the outward appearance of anything whether it is living creature or object (despite it being an outward copy only it was able to create a copy of black hat, although lacking resistances, with some abilities).

Omnitrix: made a copy of the omnitrix as ordered by vilgax

Universal remote: complete control over time, age, able to travel to different dimensions, able to make people start fighting, etc

The first three are just things he sells to anyone who requests, and this is on top of all of the things in the first comment

sorry for the wait, been a bit busy here.

Dr. Flug (High 8-C)

since he is competing with another character probably should say some of what he has created

Medusa Canon: able to grab heroes from all over different dimensions, a single shot petrifies you and steels your powers (can include object close to the target, locked clairvoyance (from garnet from shooting her glasses and locked ben ten to four arms after shooting the omnitrix), able to give a single character every single ability of everyone that the device had petrified, and reality warping by bringing back all the destruction

Evil Ray: Able to create a replica of what ever he user fears most out of nothing. Can copy the outward appearance of anything whether it is living creature or object (despite it being an outward copy only it was able to create a copy of black hat, although lacking resistances, with some abilities).

Omnitrix: made a copy of the omnitrix as ordered by vilgax

Universal remote: complete control over time, age, able to travel to different dimensions, able to make people start fighting, etc

The first three are just things he sells to anyone who requests, and this is on top of all of the things in the first comment
Mirket (one of my profiles) is extraordinary anyway so it doesnt matter he wins I guess :/

Back