• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
No. To SoulRebell
OK. Anyway, I'm clocking out for the night. Mob seems to have won this already and I'm getting a bit tired of the thread. I'll aologize if I couldn't keep up with some of the points brought up since I'm kinda out of it today. Good night Spooks.

Planck69 said:
There's no reason to assume that he somehow gets a boon in control when he enters 100%. It's neither a new ability nor something that needs greater power. But if this doesn't satisfy you then Mob puts back a torn book together with little to no hand-gestures beyond opening his palms to hold it.

She starts visible. He sees her and atttempts to hold her with TK and succeeds since she can't do much of anything about it.

Seeing spirits=/= seeing TK. I don't even think espers in the verse can actually see the force itself.
Manga takes priority over anime, in the manga he does the hand thing as well. All things are pointing to base mob needing his hand gesture, even when he sent back the knifes agaisnt Teru. 100% allowing for it to not be needed is not non sensical when greater control over his powers via letting go can very well be thing and things point to it being the case.

First part means second part is untrue.

They are of similar nature still, no? That is why when Reigen started being able to see dimple was after having been exposed to ESP.

This got FRAd to death anywas.

You think I'm being unreasonable and overstating Mob? Then vote against him, it's as simple as that. I and others presented why we think he would win and the other side did so for Tomochika as well. If you think I'm wrong that's fine, you're free to disagree. Let others show what they think by voting.

Anyway, I'm going to hit the hay.

Hey sir calm down now, I just want a calm discussion. I just think you should consider what is being stated rather than repeating yourself and ignoring arguments.

SpookyShadow said:
Seriously, you are salty over a debate where 2 fictional characters fight? Instead you can just write what you disagree with, again, to precise why your opponent in debate is wrong.
I'm not salty. I'm coolin.

Back