• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Downgrade

Well these two calculations might still get accepted, so we should wait so that we don't downgrade him just to upgrade him right after.
False. 1st one is aim dodging + he used circumfrence of head not diameter + no proof he even moved the diameter 2. the second one he can't even get the low end accepted. I am just going to downgrade since it's been weeks and cloud is not going to do it

False. 1st one is aim dodging + he used circumfrence of head not diameter + no proof he even moved the diameter 2. the second one he can't even get the low end accepted. I am just going to downgrade since it's been weeks and cloud is not going to do it
Okay then, but Mikey should get a "likely higher".

Given that the calculation blog in question seems to have been rejected for the time being, it cannot be used to scale from, yes, so this revision can probably be applied.

Given that the calculation blog in question seems to have been rejected for the time being, it cannot be used to scale from, yes, so this revision can probably be applied.
So is somebody here willing and able to properly handle this task?

Okay. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

one got contested for really good reasons
"
Why does it work? The value taken for the total distance traveled by Draken is only based on "Assumptions" which do not come from, as well as the total distance traveled by the projectile. There is no pixel scaling or anything else working on this blog to get the value of distance traveled by draken or projectile.
Plus, it's not shown or explicitly stated whether the Draken starts moving after the projectile is fired, or whether the Draken is in front of the enemy before the projectile shoots, moreover it's not shown in the manga where the Draken came from. There are too many possibilities for this feat to be calculated that haven't been clarified in the manga.
So I conclude, this feat is not at all supported to be calculate, because the manga doesn't really clearly show the starting point of Draken and some scenes that need to be calculate.
"

And the other has a new comment by DMUA:
"Made an oversight here

I was already iffy on taking "vanishing" literally but even then it's better to use 1/60th of a second"

So get recalcing if you want them to stay

one got contested for really good reasons
"
Why does it work? The value taken for the total distance traveled by Draken is only based on "Assumptions" which do not come from, as well as the total distance traveled by the projectile. There is no pixel scaling or anything else working on this blog to get the value of distance traveled by draken or projectile.
Plus, it's not shown or explicitly stated whether the Draken starts moving after the projectile is fired, or whether the Draken is in front of the enemy before the projectile shoots, moreover it's not shown in the manga where the Draken came from. There are too many possibilities for this feat to be calculated that haven't been clarified in the manga.
So I conclude, this feat is not at all supported to be calculate, because the manga doesn't really clearly show the starting point of Draken and some scenes that need to be calculate.
"

And the other has a new comment by DMUA:
"Made an oversight here

I was already iffy on taking "vanishing" literally but even then it's better to use 1/60th of a second"

So get recalcing if you want them to stay
The first one has no reason to be recalced or removed. Takemichi, Senju and the random gang members didn't see Draken anywhere near them, and it only assumes 1 meter as the starting point which is an extreme lowball, and for the second one I will talk with the moderator but I can't do it now because I'm on phone.

The first one has no reason to be recalced or removed. Takemichi, Senju and the random gang members didn't see Draken anywhere near them, and it only assumes 1 meter as the starting point which is an extreme lowball
I don't care if it's a lowball or a high ball, it also assumes the 0.4 distance. It's literally riddled with falalcious assumptions. I wouldn't mind if it was just a 1m assumption but it has way more and since it has 0 pixel scaling, it's wrong.

I don't care if it's a lowball or a high ball, it also assumes the 0.4 distance. It's literally riddled with falalcious assumptions. I wouldn't mind if it was just a 1m assumption but it has way more and since it has 0 pixel scaling, it's wrong.
I can pixel scale the distance instead of the 0.4 meters then, but based on the panel it's pretty clearly around half meter.

Since the result will most likely remain Supersonic+ please don't try to remove it until I'm done because it would save a lot of time not having to go through a speed downgrade and then right after an upgrade that every character scales to.

Since the result will most likely remain Supersonic+ please don't try to remove it until I'm done because it would save a lot of time not having to go through a speed downgrade and then right after an upgrade that every character scales to.
all i want is for there to be a good well made calc and not some random assumption. I ain't even a supporter, never watched or read the series, i just want things to be fair.

Back