• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I commit violence on TR

So for some reason Mikey still has Fear hax for tearing open someone's mouth which i believe was agreed to be nuked here

Additionally Class 5 should be nuked as the class 5 calc is an overruled cloudy gami 9-A calc

So for some reason Mikey still has Fear hax for tearing open someone's mouth which i believe was agreed to be nuked here

Additionally Class 5 should be nuked as the class 5 calc is an overruled cloudy gami 9-A calc
I still see it on the page. Shouldn't it be taken down or was it overlooked? Also those long ass chairs sure don't seem bolted down.
Also I agree with the changes proposed.

Yeah that should have been gone

yeah a few agreements from staff and i think i'll apply it...or someone else if they wanna idk

Is there any proof that it is supernatural? Cause if not it needs to be changed to "Fear inducement via social influencing"
If it wasn't then how did he scare Kakucho and the delinquents in the background without doing anything? Especially in the case of the latter, he didn't even look at them.

If it wasn't then how did he scare Kakucho and the delinquents in the background without doing anything? Especially in the case of the latter, he didn't even look at them.
Murderous intent. It is often shown in fiction that murderous intent is enough to be felt by others and so it makes them scared. Just the feeling that someone has stopped limiting themselves by not killing others.

Murderous intent. It is often shown in fiction that murderous intent is enough to be felt by others and so it makes them scared. Just the feeling that someone has stopped limiting themselves by not killing others.
What you described is already supernatural I believe.

Last edited:
Seems like the usual oh he is a really bad guy who has hurt people aura. Every martial arts manga has it but yeah no idea what we give for murderous intent. Seems like a pretty weak form of fear manipulation when he is overtaken by his psychoses.

Do we really need staff perms to remove changes that were made without staff perms?
Well fear hax and all that mumbo jumbo is still in mildly grey territory so i want it to be fully accepted so nobody can argue it was malicious from my side of things.

It was indeed agreed to get it removed, however since it was @Ped2018 who applied the changes instead of @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara then it seems that he misinterpreted the op and thought that it was only needed to move them to the Dark Impulse tab instead of completely remove it. However in the thread before that one where more people and staff participated it was agreed that the fear manip could stay due (although the shitty justification of tearing a mounth had to be changed).

I don't think you can remove calculations willy nilly like this. You should make a calculation to replace it first, either way I don't really care just thought the title was interesting

Well it doesn't work like that, from what I've heard you need multiple staff approval. Either way I've looked at the wiki for a while without an account and noticed that alot of the time people need to remake the calculations before removing them. Idrc either way since Dalsean seems to agree that you guys did the right thing. Just thought I would bring it up in case it was something worth discussing.

Well it doesn't work like that, from what I've heard you need multiple staff approval. Either way I've looked at the wiki for a while without an account and noticed that alot of the time people need to remake the calculations before removing them. Idrc either way since Dalsean seems to agree that you guys did the right thing. Just thought I would bring it up in case it was something worth discussing.
you don't need to remake it if there's a replacement and if there isn't one you can just make it average human or athletic human level

Back