• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(To Aru Revision) A Certain Magical Revision New Testament

BRO, THAT'S CRAZY

Okay, i am dumb, i hadn't noticed these two things were two different things (thought one was a low end and the other a high end for cloud creation, something like that).

Okay, okay, this is how i think the LV5's stats should be:

Base Mikoto: 9B-9A physically, Higher with Magnetism, 8A, possibly 7C for her Railgun, up to 7B with lightning.

Notes: if you can find an actual feat for her iron sand (i think 8C-H8C calcs in her fight with Doppel are a possibility) it should be added as "up to X tier in her profile". I think an argument could be made to scale her Railgun to the Tobio-Rasengan 7C feat, just as a possibly as they're completely different types of powers tho. Her lightning needs an "up to" because we know the 7B was done at her absolute peak + she has a lot of control over the potency of her lightning + people need to know from the start that this doesn't scale to anyone that has ever took Mikoto's normal lightning.

L6S Mikoto: 9B-9A physically, Far Higher with Magnetism, 7A with Lightning and Black Sphere.

Notes: similar to to her base, getting actual feats for her magnetism in this key would be good.

Mugino's Meltdowners could get a possibly 7C due to her statements about having fire power above Mikoto's and, similar to Mikoto, being a level 5.

Gunha, Accel and Kakine i am not sure, in the first thread revising Gunha and L6S did we decide to scale him to her lightning in all stats or to split it from his other stats? I think #1 and #2 could get an At least 7B, Possibly 7A for their powers, but i can't remember how we agreed to deal with Gunha the last time.
Noted, Noir. All of what you said sounds reasonable, and I'll try something with the Doppel fight.

Honestly, I think it is best to scale him exactly like Accel and Kakine, 7-B, Possibly 7-A, due to his performance against L6S Mikoto up until she accelerated development'ed herself three times over to surpass him.

Doesn't Mugino have feats of melting carbon materials? I think it was during the St. Germain arc
the value might be higher if you take into account her sub-atomic destruction (which needs evidence)
On this... have found nothing with Mugino's sub-atomic destruction. And think that it might have come her from her second fight against Kakine in which she may or may not have a statement of unknown type of matter/elementary particles 'that did did not exist until it was created by him' for those who don't know.

On this... have found nothing with Mugino's sub-atomic destruction. And think that it might have come her from her second fight against Kakine in which she may or may not have a statement of unknown type of matter/elementary particles 'that did did not exist until it was created by him' for those who don't know.
About this, found it and sadly it was done with Accel's help

In the next instant, a beam of light shot from Mugino Shizuri’s palm and headed straight for Accelerator. That Particle-Function Waveform High Speed Cannon was powerful enough to slice an Aegis ship in half. If any disturbance had existed in the #1’s reflection equations, he might have been turned to ash without even having time to feel pain.

But that did not happen.

He made sure of it.

“…”

Accelerator accurately grasped the vectors of that attack. He adjusted and focused the vectors to give them new form and properties. And then he used it to attack all three of the attacking girls at once.

Sound disappeared.

There was only light.

This went beyond simply piercing through them or roasting them. They disappeared. Not even a single piece or 1 mm fragment remained. They were truly annihilated.

About this, found it and sadly it was done with Accel's help

In the next instant, a beam of light shot from Mugino Shizuri’s palm and headed straight for Accelerator. That Particle-Function Waveform High Speed Cannon was powerful enough to slice an Aegis ship in half. If any disturbance had existed in the #1’s reflection equations, he might have been turned to ash without even having time to feel pain.

But that did not happen.

He made sure of it.

“…”

Accelerator accurately grasped the vectors of that attack. He adjusted and focused the vectors to give them new form and properties. And then he used it to attack all three of the attacking girls at once.

Sound disappeared.

There was only light.

This went beyond simply piercing through them or roasting them. They disappeared. Not even a single piece or 1 mm fragment remained. They were truly annihilated.
Sad. Welp, remove the portion of Mugino's profile that claims she can cause subatomic desutrction, aka, she loses her dura-neg, as there isn't any proof of it?

Wait, I found something. Mugino should get macro-quantum level destruction.
She had created a beam of light.

That overwhelming light shot out with tremendous force and blew away the darkness of the night.

Technically, it was made up of electrons.

Her power allowed her to maintain the pure form of electrons without allowing them to become particles or waves.
She created a Particle-Function Waveform High Speed Cannon that used that inviolability to forcefully rip apart or roast her target.

It was known as Meltdowner.

Is that enough? Could you explain? My brain is rather smol when concerning topics like this.... But if this is enough, I am fine on holding removing dura-neging from Mugino. Also, Aseka, do you agree on what Dragnoir laid out? I.E, what is below.

BRO, THAT'S CRAZY

Okay, i am dumb, i hadn't noticed these two things were two different things (thought one was a low end and the other a high end for cloud creation, something like that).

Okay, okay, this is how i think the LV5's stats should be:

Base Mikoto: 9B-9A physically, Higher with Magnetism, 8A, possibly 7C for her Railgun, up to 7B with lightning.

Notes: if you can find an actual feat for her iron sand (i think 8C-H8C calcs in her fight with Doppel are a possibility) it should be added as "up to X tier in her profile". I think an argument could be made to scale her Railgun to the Tobio-Rasengan 7C feat, just as a possibly as they're completely different types of powers tho. Her lightning needs an "up to" because we know the 7B was done at her absolute peak + she has a lot of control over the potency of her lightning + people need to know from the start that this doesn't scale to anyone that has ever took Mikoto's normal lightning.

L6S Mikoto: 9B-9A physically, Far Higher with Magnetism, 7A with Lightning and Black Sphere.

Notes: similar to to her base, getting actual feats for her magnetism in this key would be good.

Mugino's Meltdowners could get a possibly 7C due to her statements about having fire power above Mikoto's and, similar to Mikoto, being a level 5.

Gunha, Accel and Kakine i am not sure, in the first thread revising Gunha and L6S did we decide to scale him to her lightning in all stats or to split it from his other stats? I think #1 and #2 could get an At least 7B, Possibly 7A for their powers, but i can't remember how we agreed to deal with Gunha the last time.

Mugino fired a Meltdowner beam while Kakine Teitoku’s movement was briefly stopped.

The majority of his upper body was blown away.

But…

“In the end…”

Some white substance had spread out around Kakine’s remaining legs.

It was on the floor, the wall, and even the ceiling.

“I can create almost anything, but it seems I’m the best at creating myself. The specs are highest with that. The single original is better than 10,000 clones. It’s a miniaturized version of one of Academy City’s set rules.”
Why she should get macro-quantum level of destruction? Because she can manipulate the electrons which is at macro-quantum level. Also in this scan, she can destroy Dark Matter without Accelerator's help. I think it's enough proof.

Also, Aseka, do you agree on what Dragnoir laid out? I.E, what is below.
I leave the calcs for you guys, I'm not really understand about this scaling and calcs.

Why she should get macro-quantum level of destruction? Because she can manipulate the electrons which is at macro-quantum level. Also in this scan, she can destroy Dark Matter without Accelerator's help. I think it's enough proof.

I leave the calcs for you guys, I'm not really understand about this scaling and calcs.
Got'cha.

If everybody else thinks that this is enough proof for Mugino's Dura-Neg, then, welp... She gets to keep it. That is that.

So she can destroy carbon materials (that have statements of of surviving battleship shells) at the macro-quantum level?

What? No, that's sub atomic manipulation, not destruction, two different things.
When she blasted Kakine without Accel there were parts of his body remainingvall over the place, also in the same scene Accel manipulates her beams it's made clear that if they had directly hit Accel instead of being reflected and amped they'd at most turn Accel's body to ash

Also, we've seen them melt things, but i think that wouldn't happen with subatomic destruction.

I trust your judgment on this one, Noir. Again, as I stated before, I am smol brain for stuff like this, so have to leave it up to you guys.

New TLDR Additions:

• Remove High 1-C entirely from Kakeru, Touma, and Yuiitsu's profiles - but still give Touma Dura-Neg against supernatural bodies
  • Mikoto's magnetism will have its ratings removed entirely and be replaced with higher rating (for base) and far higher (for L6S Mikoto), Mikoto's Railgun and Mugino's Meltdowner will be [At Least 8-A, Possibly 7-C] (and Mugino will lose her dura-neg), and Gunha, L6S Mikoto, Kakine, and Accel [first two keys] will be [At Least 7-B, Possibly 7-A]
Thus... All that is left is to talk about upgrading the lower tier folks via my calcs... which are a lot, tbh.

I got one 9-B+ calc (this one), one 9-A calc (that is lower than 9-A value that everyone scales to rn, but was casual), two 8-C calc (this one. And this one. I also potentially another 8-C or a very high-end 9-A feat, but am too lazy atm to put it in a user blog (and will edit this part on the off-chance I do make it), one High 8-C+ calcs (the feat that I talked about with Random), four 8-B calcs (the another feat that I talked about with Random, the Awaki one, the Touma one, and the one from Naruha), and one 8-A calc (said 8-A feat also comes the Tobio twin in judgment, whom is the reason on why everyone got a 9-A upgrade in my last CRT, from my understanding).

After that... and a few other things, I can call over mods that'll hopefully have the time and energy to look at this thread.

If it helps, the text specifically mentions that the dark matter that spread out came from Kakine's remaining legs, so it seems that Mugino did destroy Kakine's top half... or Kakine was f-ing around; which to be fair... is a perfectly fine and in-character thing to do since the man was 100% immortal by that point and was willing to let Mugino and Accelerator exhaust themselves until they were helpless by letting them meaninglessly wail on him.

If it helps, the text specifically mentions that the dark matter that spread out came from Kakine's remaining legs, so it seems that Mugino did destroy Kakine's top half... or Kakine was f-ing around; which to be fair...
Mugino fired a Meltdowner beam while Kakine Teitoku’s movement was briefly stopped.

The majority of his upper body was blown away.

But…

“In the end…”

Some white substance had spread out around Kakine’s remaining legs.

I really don't get what you're saying, not even his top half was destroyed entirely and we have no evidence that any amount of DM-particles were destroyed such as the attack with Accel.

is a perfectly fine and in-character thing to do since the man was 100% immortal by that point and was willing to let Mugino and Accelerator exhaust themselves until they were helpless by letting them meaninglessly wail on him.
How would that change anything? Mugino was the one attacking and she was serious, Kakine's personality means nothing here.

Eh? It is still something to consider - Kakine's personality - since his power can be literally whatever he wants it to be. If he wanted to make his body much weaker to the point that Mugino's meltdowner could vap a majority of his top half to mess with her, he very well could do so. And as for why I am saying this... Welp, somebody has to argue for Aseka's point; even if I know heck all and don't know what else to say other than the fact I have nothing else to say in Aseka's point's defense.

I really don't get what you're saying, not even his top half was destroyed entirely
It was his regeneration that makes Dark Matter substance appeared. After the upper body was blown, and remained legs, Kakine use his regen to create the upper body again, using his legs.

It was his regeneration that makes Dark Matter substance appeared. After the upper body was blown, and remained legs, Kakine use his regen to create the upper body again, using his legs.
So? Her attack still literally blew his upper body away, it didn't erase it like the one Accel redirected.

Minor thought. Since NT!Mugino is very much stronger than herself back in OT, and that her durability negation is being called into question, wouldn't this feat of blowing away DM Kakine's upper body be grounds to upgrade the meltdowner of Mugino's third key...?

Also, also, regarding the upgrades for Kakine, what does this mean for his Post Revival/Beetle 05 Key? Does he get At Least 7-A, Likely/Possibly 6-C, or is the At Least just going to be 7-B?

Honestly, we should discuss both of these things later, Mugino doesn't even have a second key currently so you'd need a CRT to actually add that.

Hmm... Will deal with this issue with Mugino's profile when I make my profile revision CRT thread for the ToAru Verse next year, then.

Last edited:
Well, is there anything else to talk about? If not, I'll update the TLDR section of my opening post, and go ping some mods tomorrow.

By the way, should I remind you that Touma lost 80% of his body after contact with Othinus' arrow, not disappeared from this world.

Oh, ye. That happened. I wonder... does it help for speed scaling?
It was said that even Thor couldn't have dodged those arrows (I may have meant that the arrows could destroy the planet, but I need to remember the context), and given that Thor's ability ignores distance. Ugh

It was said that even Thor couldn't have dodged those arrows (I may have meant that the arrows could destroy the planet, but I need to remember the context), and given that Thor's ability ignores distance. Ugh
And once again, Touma proves that his precog/reaction speed is busted.

On a side note, folks, I found the calc regarding Accelerator's thinking/calculating speed... No idea if it is viable, and have to figure out a way to contact the person about the calc so I can ask for permission to import it to the VSB Forums, but I have time... Will probably try to contact them after I make a few speed calcs for the verse next year.

I may have meant that the arrows could destroy the planet, but I need to remember the context
Just asking, are you trying to say that Touma should scale/downscale/whatever because the arrows blasted his body rather than destroying it?

And once again, Touma proves that his precog/reaction speed is busted.

On a side note, folks, I found the calc regarding Accelerator's thinking/calculating speed... No idea if it is viable, and have to figure out a way to contact the person about the calc so I can ask for permission to import it to the VSB Forums, but I have time... Will probably try to contact them after I make a few speed calcs for the verse next year.
Lol, holy **** that's good.

Please, add that to the OP already so that we can take care of it still in this thread.

As for contacting that user, i think that's not really needed, just put a link to his calc in a blog and then redo the calc in the blog, it's not like he owns the feat or something.

That. And we actually need to figure out on how to put it in Accelerator's speed section, tbh. Is it perception speed? reaction speed? Combat speed? Etc.

That would be rude, Noir. They made the calc, so I have to get their permission to use it. Simple as that.
As i said, giving the credit to they by linking their post and saying "i didn't do the calc, all credit goes to this person" is needed sure, but getting permission as if he owned it seems unnecessary work.

Unless you have an account there and has asked them about it.

Back