• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

12-D A Certain Magical Index

"Wasn't it Mr. Shirai's wormhole method? It seemed like it transformed the perceived 3D space into a precise 11-dimensional space and moved along a different axis... But the detailed theory is at the graduate level, so don’t expect a proper answer from a middle schooler with no particular talents~"

認識上の三次元空間を厳密な一一次元空間に変換して
It seemed like it transformed the perceived 3D space into a precise 11-dimensional space

The first one the very character who said it seems to imply they're not fully knowledgeable on the subject, so I won't take it as a valid source.

Even regardless of that, due to the lack of consistency with the other statements and the lack of 12D ever being brought up, I'd still claim this is insufficient.

Especially cause "11 dimensional space" isn't the same as "eleventh spatial dimension", even tho spacetime would be a more accurate term if the former was taking time into account (especially cause it's inconsistent, the chance of this being a statement that was overlooked, as it's not like Kamachi is a physicist of any kind, seems way more likely).

@XDragnoir What do you think about the 1-A? or High 1-B.
I've not seen a single good argument for 1A in the entire thread, y'all are aware we've had changes in the tiering system in the past few months, right? Toaru just doesn't fulfill the current requirements for 1A.

H1B through Curtana would be good if it didn't have the problem/counterargument we are all aware of, it won't go through if y'all do a CRT that doesn't have more proof of H1B.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT WITH THEIR INFINITE POWER THEY DESTROYED SOMETHING INFINITE, BUT THE FACT THAT THEY HAD TO DIVIDE SAID INFINITE POWER INFINITELY TO, GET THIS, BARELY FIT IN THE WORLD AND WON'T STRUCTURELY DESTROY IT (MEANING IT'S NOT A MATTER OF RAW POWER AND PHYSICAL SPACE, BUT A MATTER OF COMPLEXITY OF SAID WORLD), THE WORLD DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH COMPLEXITY TO SUPPORT THE MAGIC GOD'S EXISTENCE, THEIR WHOLE EXISTENCE HASN'T JUST CREATED A WHOLE IN THE FABRIC OF REALITY, BUT WILL CRUSH SAID REALITY FUNDAMENTALLY, MANY METAPHORS AND COMPARISON HAS BEEN MADE, LIKE THE CACTUS POT AND BALLOON ONE, TO PROVE THIS POINT.
Give me a quote saying it's a matter of complexity then or that they will destroy it "fundamentally", the cactus metaphor in itself has nothing to do with anything akin to fundamental destruction, only the physical structure (no, I am not saying they would only destroy the components, but destroying spacetime itself isn't anything special, much less basis for 12D).

THE MATTER IS THAT THE MAGIC GOD'S ENTIRE EXISTENCE WAS INDIVIDUALLY TOO COMPLEX FOR THE WORLD TO HOLD, THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH DRAGON KING AND GABRIEL (WHEN IT WAS TRYING TO ABSORB TOO MUCH POWER, AND IT EVEN HAS A STATEMENT TO BACK THIS UP): "he doubted that the material of the physical world could support the full capacity of an angel created by god" -STYIL IIRC -> CLEARLY MEANT THAT THE PHYSICAL WORLD DOESN'T HAVE THE COMPLEXITY, OR MEANT IT WASN'T BUILT FOR THIS LEVEL OF EXISTENCE AT ALL AND WILL HAVE AN ERROR.
That's bullshit, as simple as that, Gabriel was talking about the amount of water in the planet and it's explicitly stated that at worst it would be akin to planet exploding, that's as far from 12D as you can get. Not like the Dragon King ever did anything even close to what you're implying here, the most it did was create a hole in space (which it didn't actually create, anyway, we have no idea if it was literal or flowery language) which also isn't a 12D feat.

Again, give me a quote saying the MGs were too complex for the world, do you actually have something to base this on? All quotes I am aware of talk about the MGs power simply being too much, you're again just saying bullshit.

NOW MAGIC GODS ARE ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL, THEY COMPLETELY CRUSH SAID WORLD UPON ENTERING IT, AND WILL COMPLETELY FILL THE MAX CAPACITY OF SAID WORLD, STRUCTURELY SPEAKING, NOT SIZE, IN THEIR NERF FORM -> CLEARLY PROOF FOR 12D
That's not even close to begin proof of 12D, for the 3rd time, destroying 11D, no matter how you do it, isn't proof of 12D.

SIMPLY SAID, THE MAGIC GODS WERE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SAID PHYSICAL WORLD, IT'S LIKE YOU TRYING TO PUT AN ELEPHANT ON A NORMAL BIKE, THE BIKE WAS NOT STRUCTURELY BUILT FOR THAT.
Oh right, because Elephants are 5D and Bikes are 4D, for sure.

The more I read what you're writing the more i feel like you don't understand how we deal with dimensions here in the wiki.

AND GET WHAT'S THE SPELL THAT INFINITELY DIVIDED THEIR POWER DID? IT LAYERED THEIR EXISTENCE INFINITELY, GET IT? GET THE PATTERN NOW? IT'S LIKE TO FIT A 3D OBJECT IN A 2D WORLD YOU WILL NEED TO LAYER THEM INFINITELY INTO INFINITE SLICES, CAUSE THEY HAS 1 MORE AXIS THAN THE DIMENSION COULD HANDLE, SAME CASE.
What you're missing is that the "existence" that was layered wasn't their dimensionality nor something conceptual of any kind, it was their power and capacity as MGs, that was explicitly stated, you're focusing on a term and not looking at the context it was used.

Give me a quote saying it's a matter of complexity then or that they will destroy it "fundamentally", the cactus metaphor in itself has nothing to do with anything akin to fundamental destruction, only the physical structure (no, I am not saying they would only destroy the components, but destroying spacetime itself isn't anything special, much less basis for 12D).

That's bullshit, as simple as that, Gabriel was talking about the amount of water in the planet and it's explicitly stated that at worst it would be akin to planet exploding, that's as far from 12D as you can get. Not like the Dragon King ever did anything even close to what you're implying here, the most it did was create a hole in space (which it didn't actually create, anyway, we have no idea if it was literal or flowery language) which also isn't a 12D feat.

Again, give me a quote saying the MGs were too complex for the world, do you actually have something to base this on? All quotes I am aware of talk about the MGs power simply being too much, you're again just saying bullshit.

That's not even close to begin proof of 12D, for the 3rd time, destroying 11D, no matter how you do it, isn't proof of 12D.

Oh right, because Elephants are 5D and Bikes are 4D, for sure.

The more I read what you're writing the more i feel like you don't understand how we deal with dimensions here in the wiki.

What you're missing is that the "existence" that was layered wasn't their dimensionality nor something conceptual of any kind, it was their power and capacity as MGs, that was explicitly stated, you're focusing on a term and not looking at the context it was used.
Welp, I said I'll lay down all the logical points along with the scans in a new thread for you to understand my points easier

changed the 12D thread to this one:

changed the 1-A thread to this one:

Back