• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu No Index OVA, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Status
Not open for further replies.
11D movement that distorts space due to forcing an interaction between higher and lower dimensions. Its even said that the interaction between Accel's reflection and teleportation causes an strange phenomena in the world.

Black Wings needs to get close to kill him due to his crap tier range with vectors

Dante also blitzes but can't beat the shield (apparently)

Yeah but Dante is naturally far faster and have Quick Heart, Chrono Heart, Quicksilver and Time Stop

Quick Heart and Chrono Heart are common to his DMC2 key, one is passive and the other activates on contact, so the firt bullet redirected by Accel will trigger the Chrono Heart

Accelerator's shield is based on how fast he can calculate. If time is stopped, he can't calculate anything

And what about this ?

Does he use time stop from the start? Thats the only thing I see getting past his shield filter if i'm looking correctly

He doesn't, but Dante will not get hit for being insanely faster, and when he realizes he'll need Time Stop, he'll use it

Gargoyle One said:
Black Wings needs to get close to kill him due to his crap tier range with vectors

Dante also blitzes but can't beat the shield (apparently)
Hundreds of meters. His vector control extends as far as his wings.

Zensum said:
Does he use time stop from the start? Thats the only thing I see getting past his shield filter if i'm looking correctly
But

The above was just saying how it wouldn't work

By vectorless attacks and when his shield either got mulled by Touma or exploited by Kihara

Gargoyle One said:
But

The above was just saying how it wouldn't work
IMO I dont think the 11D movement reflection is an applicable counter to time stop, but thats just me.

Would Accelerators 100, 100 meter black wings, that seems to have caused Kakines High Regenerationn to have trouble regenerating him, be able to kill Dante before he time stops?

IMO I dont think the 11D movement reflection is an applicable counter to time stop, but thats just me.

Fair enough, I trust ya

Everything12 said:
Would Accelerators 100, 100 meter black wings, that seems to have caused Kakines High Regenerationn to have trouble regenerating him, be able to kill Dante before he time stops?
IDK would it? That's for us to determine

Although I can safely say Accel can't kill Dante unless he gets close and Dante's Range can hit his shield and time stop him outside of it.

Dante Demon Killah said:
It is AP based aswell ?
We don't know. His shield isn't stated to be dependent on AP, and the only feats of people bypassing his shields are:

• Vectorless attacks
  • Magic attacks that doesn't work according to the world's laws.
  • Kakine's Dark Matter, which later got lolnoped because Accel just learned and forced normal vectors on it.
  • Kihara using his knowledge on Accel's reflection to make it work in his favor

I vote Accelerator, for the his 100 meter wings that disintegrate matter on contact and causes problems to a High Regenerationn user, plus the fact black wing Accelerator is pretty much bloodlusted while Dante isn't likely to start with Time Stop in character.

"Magic attacks that doesn't work according to the world's laws"

Can you give me some examples ? Because most of Dante's arsenal is magic based and doesn't work to the world's law

Telesma, an energy that comes from another non-corporeal plane of existence that have its own laws is an example

Everything12 said:
I vote Accelerator, for the his 100 meter wings that disintegrate matter on contact and causes problems to a High Regenerationn user, plus the fact black wing Accelerator is pretty much bloodlusted while Dante isn't likely to start with Time Stop in character.
His wings don't disintegrate matter otherwise he would have killed Kakine

SchroKatze said:
Telesma, an energy that comes from another non-corporeal plane of existence that have its own laws is an example
I get it, in Dante's arsenal the only thing I see as "supernatural enough" is Hellfire, but meh, idk

Time stop won't disable the shield. True that Accel needs his thought process intact to keep the shield up, but when you stop time, you stop it when Accel is still thinking. Which means that his shield is still up. Now, after stopping time, Dante's best bet is to hit Accel with a vectorless attack(which I don't think he has) or to hit him with some incomprehensible magic which blatantly ignores the laws of physics (I don't think Dante has this either).

But his shield deflects everything ? He can be there, but he only deflects vector based attacks, it will not work

Because with time stop, Dante's attacks doesn't have vector since they are not moving, it's instantaneous, they have literally infinite speed

I think I've already explained why stopping time won't cause vectors to not exist. And if you're gonna state infinite speed, his shields deflect teleportation which, as you know, is instantaneous.

He doesn't actively think in stopped time. I meant that time was stopped when he was still thinking and the shield was active. Which means that the shield is gonna be on for the entire duration of the time stop.

His vector shield is at the default setting of "Right back atcha". He doesn't need to think actively to deflect, only when he wants to control the direction and magnitude personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back