• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering of KH fodder and Disney "Unknown" scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Crimson Jazz makes a big explosion using 3 mines: https://youtu.be/DslCBR4buaE?t=49

Looked up a couple of other Heartless. Looked up Spring Metal, but all I could find was a video of a a boss hack that used moveset hacks. It seems to feature Spring Metals, & they seem to be able to make impressively big tornados, like at 2:11 https://youtu.be/GBuf3gpkapA?t=131 If that's how they are in the game normally, that might be a nice feat. Maybe close to 9-A?

Unfortunately, I think we'd need footage of their feat that's more certain to not be of a hack.

I think I've seen Spring Metals in other videos, but the camera is almost never at a good view to see all of the winds they make.

The 9-A thing is legit (I've seen them in the game, they do actually do those at such size), however, it may need a calc.

And the Crimson Jass explosives can also be used for scaling.

Bobsican said:
The 9-A thing is legit (I've seen them in the game, they do actually do those at such size), however, it may need a calc.
And the Crimson Jass explosives can also be used for scaling.
It may help if you can get videos of their large tornados. That said, I'm uncertain how likely it'll get past Wall Level. Check out this calc for comparison: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Tweester_(Mario) The high end got 1,654,720 joules, & Wall Level goes up to 20,920,000 joules. So those tornados need a yield around 12.64 times or more greater than that Tweester that's like, 12.23 meters high.

Not that Spring Metals don't make big winds, which helps. But we'll probably need good footage of them & a good yield on their feats.

I'm unsure if it isn't bigger. Might be worthwhile to attempt pixel scaling to Sora. Plus, its bottom might be wider. Looks less conical.

Yeah. Sadly, may still need to find footage of Minute Bombs. Unless my memory is wrong, which it could be; Point is, Heartless lack durability feats, but there is the possibility of them surviving other bomb Heartless exploding.

Unless folks can think of another way to get durability for them. (In theory, they should be able to survive exerting the amount of energy they can, so having AP, or especially SS significantly higher than Durability is weird for our Wiki.)

In any case, unless someone else wants to make the request, or calc it themselves, I might try to request the calcs later after some sleep. I'm not sure how to explosion calc, for one.

Well, they can just scale to their own AP.

Anyways, please ask for some calcs when you manage to compile the scans of the feats themselves when you get the time.

Yeah, "glass cannons" kinda don't work with our Wiki. They're possible, but.... Most characters shouldn't have SS much higher than Durability, because most should be able to throw a punch without breaking their arm and such. 'course, when it's AP, which can be via things unrelated to physical strength like superpowers, then "glass cannons" are more possible.

Although it does bring up the concern that some of the explosion feats brought up here also seem to be suicide attacks.

The Heartless' explosions actually come back after exploding, can't say the same for the Unversed, however.

I mean, they are in teh epicenter, if they couldn't take it, the move would just kill them on the first attemp.

Probably because he can do a very small amount of physical damage with his staff.

Anyways, as the tornado is made by a physical move respectively, it scaling to Durability isn't that much of an stretch.

So, their AP with magic shouldn't be applied to SS, despite they can surive producing the energy (presumably, & via magic) to perform those feats? And possibly despite that other fodders can survive those attacks, as with Heartless & such that damage others?

Newton's third law indicates that if, say, you were to punch something with 22KJ of force, you would need to be able to tank 22KJ of force too, otherwise you would break your arm.

So we'd need non-boss fodder physically damaging one another, especially without a Reaction Command, since RCs tend to be the product of Keyblade Wielders' actions, & "fodder" surviving that is probably outlierish?

They are fodder it's like a Goomba not going with one hit from Mario, so that's not really usable to begin with.

Anyways, yeah, SS nearly always scales to Durability because of how it works.

Oops, just rethinked, yeah, it's the other way around, sorry for the miswording.

I think that was actually called a stomp (You mean Buzz vs. Complete Gauntlet Thanos, right?) as the rules for what defined a stomp had changed at the time, although if we do get it back then we'll have a reminder of just how terrible they are for High 4-Cs (So perfection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back