• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering of KH fodder and Disney "Unknown" scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody is still someone you could restrain by putting him on a pocket or sitting on him out of the poor size and lifting strength.

But yeah, I think the above could be applied once Ant is fine with the changes.

Sorry, i didn't follow this for a time but are we going to make the Disney characters At least High 4-C instead of At least 9-B, possibly High 4-C ? Cause i thought we agreeded they can't be High 4-C since they don't leave their world (sorry if this has already been answered, again i didn't follow this thread for a while) ?

I would prefer input from more staff members first. Have you asked all of the ones listed in the Kingdom Hearts verse page?

I already have, but they didn't reply, I guess I'll do so once more.

@Arkham While that's the case, I've noticed recently that doing it like that also brings scaling issues, as explained above a few replies ago, there's how it's based on nothing but sheer headcanon, and author intent was never a peiority in the site's standards (which is the main thing the idea of them (Keyblade Wielders) "holding power" is held), so still holding 9-B brings nothing but scaling issues, respectively.

As for the "can't leave their world" part, well, as explained above in the OP, that doesn't really matter, there's not even anything relating power levels and leaving one as far I'm aware, especially considering, once again, the idea of Keyblade Wielders being restrained while in certain "worlds" to keep "Order" has been completely debunked, respectively.

Since the staff members do not seem to reply, I suppose that this can probably be applied in lack of better options.

So has anyone played (watched the walktrhough) to the Remind DLC ? Cause there is something very interesting in the secret episode.

I didn't realize walkthroughs of it already existed. I thought Remind wasn't releasing until a later date. I just wasn't sure what date at all.

It was released yesterday (or in the night) apparently because there are multiple walkthroughs that appeared yesterday. I can't buy i for now due to specific reasons so i watched one of them.

What did it reveal?

Btw, a new mobile game is coming out that reveals the background story for Xehanort.

Antvasima said:
What did it reveal?
Btw, a new mobile game is coming out that reveals the background story for Xehanort.
....I didn't think you to be so invested, Antvasima. But, whatever your stance, nothing wrong with that.

I'll almost certainly look into what info can be gleamed about Re:Mind, in the near future, & if nobody speaks up here, I'll probably try to bring up things that seem relevant.

SPOILER (I dont know how to make the banners so be carefull before reading) :

1. Well first, Luxord is heavily implied to know who Xigbard is and to have a huge secret, to the point he openely says he purposefully acts like he knows nothing and isn't bothered by continuing to play along.

2. The intro is a flashback of Xehanort 75 years in the past that shows that he met the Master of Master. In fact, the Master manipulated him into succombing to the Darkness, using his ego and giving him a Black Coat before saying he believes the worlds need Xehanort's power and that he won't need a coat for long as he will be capable of controlling the Darkness without it. Oh, and he also revealed his name but we don't hear it. So it's more or less confirmed that the Master is basically the one who caused the events of the entire series.

3. There's a secret episode in wich the Guardians try to find Sora for a year by splitting (Kairi is kind of put in a coma to find him notably) but after a year, they still don't know where he is. Then Sora meets none other than Yozora and they fight (Yozora is a secret boss). There are two endings, with one where Sora wins and the other where Yozora wins. Apparently, the canon ending is the latter, with Yozora turning Sora into crystal. Then you find him at the back of car like he was sleeping (the scene is basically one of the Versus XIII scenes in a trailer with Noctis in a car) and the man who pilots the car sounds strangely like Luxord.

Okay. Thank you. So what happens if Sora wins the fight with Yozora, and does this mean that the next trilogy will focus on Sora jumping between the Final Fantasy story settings instead of Disney, to symbolise that he is gradually growing in maturity? It was mentioned that he had outgrown the Winnie the Pooh world for example.

"Then you find him at the back of car like he was sleeping (the scene is basically one of the Versus XIII scenes in a trailer with Noctis in a car) and the man who pilots the car sounds strangely like Luxord."

Sora or Yozora is found in the back of a car?

If the canon ending has Sora turning to crystal, & KH3's ending features Sora disappearing.... Is Sora gone for good? :(

@Antvasima If Sora wins, Yozora appears to not even be exhausted by the fight and starts to vanish, saying that his poweers are not needed yet. Then car scene happens anyway. Aside from that, there's nothing very clear about the FF worlds exactly but considering we see the FF characters here, it's quite possible, especially since Verum Rex is basically FF Versus XIII.

@Imaginym Yozora is in the car. As for the man that pilots the car, you don't see him but you see that he's blond and his haricut is very similar to Luxord's (and again, he sounds like him). Also (forgot about this), before the fight, Yozora says that someone told him to protect Sora but he doesn't know who. And when Yozora "wakes up", he literally says the same words Sora first said at the beginning of the first game. For the rest, it's likely that Yozora will have a great importance in the story and maybe he will help to save Sora (his story continues after the Xehanort Saga after all so...).

Another thing, the crystal thing with Sora on the other hand is VERY reminiscent of the l'Cie turning into crystals in the FF XIII saga. So...are we really bring the fal'Cie and Bhinuvelze here ? Cause i think Sora and co will have problems to solve XD.

In any case, it's a good start to make a profile for Yozora and it's likely that he can be Possibly 3-A considering that Sora fights him after his disappearence (and even if Yozora loses, he's clearly not exhasuted by this).

Here's a short list of what Yozora does during the fight (i probably missed some things) :

- He can teleport (and it's both similar to Sora's and Noctis's teleportation).

- He can manipulate and project energy under different forms, from a ray to swords beam and can also create barriers and some kind of aura or armor or energy.

- He can project water that follows Sora before exploding into a wave.

- At one point, he traps Sora un cage of energy, jumps above it, breaks it with his sword that somehow turns into a Keyblade (it's possible he literally copies the ability to use a Keyblade) and it's apparently impossible to escape this.

- He creates Keyblades from the ground that follow Sora then creates them around him in what is basically Xemnas's ultimate attack in KH II except this time, it includes both lasers and Keyblades.

- He can create three...things that look like machines and create a triangle of energy around Sora to trap him before shooting him and deconstructing themselves.

- His energy attacks really look like he's using pixels or a video-based powers (like the video power in InFAMOUS Second Son).

Okay, in that case I guess it should be fine to just remove the rule at this point, which includes the Editing Rule specifically for KH.

Once it has been removed, I'll go ahead and update the verse page accordingly.

This is a bit off-topic, given it largely doesn't concern "Fodder" nor "Unknown" rating KH characters, but with the availability of the contents of Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind, there is a lot of new material to discuss.

Do we have a KH General Discussion Thread? Or a discussion for the Re:Mind DLC specifically?

I think we have a GD thread but i'm not sure and we don't have a Re:Mind thread for now so feel free to make one.

I've created a KH3 Re:Mind General Discussion Thread. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3959937

I'll wait for activity there before I say what's on my mind about the DLC so far. I still have a few more things to experience, & it's quite fun so far, so I have some reason to be a bit inactive in that thread currently.

Okay, this thread can be closed.

I'll go ahead and update the Disney profiles to be straight up High 4-C, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back