• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Halibel vs. Boa Hancock

It worked on Snail cameras and even broke smokers weapon, plus there was also that gag moment where Sanji immediately turned to Stone in a split second.

And if you ever watched the Movies,people who have a strong will can survive her power for a while... But not for long.

Faisal Shourov said:
Boa has ZERO chance of tagging harribel. She never fought a flying opponent, let alone speed equalized. This fight is stomp. Once Boa sees water she'll be running for her life

She doesn't necessarily have to tag her...

She just has to put up the puppy dog eyes and moe and bam!

Non-Bias said:
NLF? She turned Pasifistas to stone despite their bodies being metal. Why not water?
And you do realize that the manga version of Cascada is portrayed inferior to its anime counterpart right? You're also assuming that Boa would just stand there for some reason which is weird. I'm not even saying Boa wins this. I'm just taking everything into account which a lot of people don't seem to do.
not as impressive? i will beg to differ.

here she is not dealing with that.

Notadeadguy said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Boa has ZERO chance of tagging harribel. She never fought a flying opponent, let alone speed equalized. This fight is stomp. Once Boa sees water she'll be running for her life
She doesn't necessarily have to tag her...

She just has to put up the puppy dog eyes and moe and bam!
It didn't work on the vice admiral, pretty sure that technique is for fodders only

^You prove a point with the range advantage but that's kind of like the only advantage she really has...

She doesn't seem to have any significant close range attacks, so if Hancock can find a way up close and personal then Hancock might be able to win this one

Oh and it should have worked on the vice admiral, the only reason it didn't was because he stabbed his arm

Wow I was looking for that feat too. And yeah, it's vastly inferior seeing as how it only enveloped a couple of buildings. I'm pretty sure Boa can dodge that or use her attacks to turn the parts that'll touch her into stone. Also Notadeadgy brings up a good point about females finding her attractive too. It could give Boa an edge in this.

Notadeadguy said:
^You prove a point with the range advantage but that's kind of like the only advantage she really has...
She doesn't seem to have any significant close range attacks, so if Hancock can find a way up close and personal then Hancock might be able to win this one

Oh and it should have worked on the vice admiral, the only reason it didn't was because he stabbed his arm
Range advantage is the only advantage needed since Boa can't do anything to a flying opponent, while Tier can spam water. Boa will be on the run, Tier won't

Range advantage is the only advantage needed since Boa can't do anything to a flying opponent, while Tier can spam water. Boa will be on the run, Tier won't

You forgot to add Hancock's slave arrow into the equations so Hancock can do something to her

^1. boa is specialized in long range attacks via her DF-power, it can also turn water into stone

2. soul crush is banned since it makes everyone lose in a fight "vs bleach chars"

3. like previously said, water can be turned into stones ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^1. boa is specialized in long range attacks via her DF-power, it can also turn water into stone
2. soul crush is banned since it makes everyone lose in a fight "vs bleach chars"

3. like previously said, water can be turned into stones ^_^
If Boa could turn water into stone she wouldn't need snakes or ships to travel, she could petrify the ocean and ride a bike

Boa Hancock is confirmed to use all 3 types of haki via Panther Lilly arc. While Tier has the environmental advantage by being in the sky, the distance will allow Hancock to easily free run away from each strike from Tier. She can ride on her snake and use Slave Arrow and Pistol kiss to return fire on Tier. If Hancock keeps up the pace, eventually Tier is going to go into melee range or use Cascada with water covering the area and Hancock will use her snake as a spring to give her enough speed when jumping to land a blow on Tier.

Even with speed equalized, that just means that Hancock must be more cautious and focus on the defensive until Tier resorts to a wide area attack like a fully charged Cascada. Hancock is an expert in both close and long ranged combat and simply needs to land a single blow on Harribel to gain the upper hand. The speed of Harribel's water is not very impressive and she'd be smarter to use her cero.

I do not see why Hancock is 7-C when she can casually destroy Pacifista (and destroyed several of them when 8-A and low 7-C characters needed to team up to take a single one down or simply expended too much energy) and she has armament haki to boost her durability and attack potency. She should instead be 7-B via powerscaling as she has only shown casual feats during the war. Like most of the high tier characters at the war, she did not showcase her highest level of ability and she surely did not use conqueror's haki.

There's also the case in which Hancock could resort to seducing Harribel if she finds herself in a tight spot (like if her mid-air strike is evaded and Harribel attacks with a La Gota, sending Hancock down into the ground). But I highly doubt it would get that far.

Hancock should win this bout at least 13/20 outcomes with her currently accepted wiki feats and speed equalized, 15/20 outcomes if speed is normal, and 19/20 outcomes if she is later accepted to be 7-B during the war.

Pietro Maximoff said:
1 small city level cero from tier GG Hancock
Inform me, what is the charge up and travel speed of a Cero of Harribel's caliber? Also, small city level? all it did was break one of Toshiro's wings and left a mark on his face. That's when he was considered to be Multi-city block durability. If Harribel's cero is really low 7-B, how come it barely damaged a 8-A character?

Was the location ever specified. Couldn't Hallibel just flood the enviroment, we know DF user are weak in standing water enviroments.

With speed equalized and Hallibel's range/AoE advantage winning doesn't seem like much of a problem.

Muu0934 said:
Was the location ever specified. Couldn't Hallibel just flood the enviroment, we know DF user are weak in standing water enviroments.
With speed equalized and Hallibel's range/AoE advantage winning doesn't seem like much of a problem.
range and aoe advantage? Hancock still has Slave arrow and Pistol kiss. They are both in character so there is also the possibility that Hancock could use her love beam.

Also, even if Hancock were to be stuck in water, her snake will be there with her, which she can use as a weapon and a means for transportation. I still go with Hancock winning.

I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure Hallibel's Cascada covers more territory and here water bullets aren't anything to scoff at either. Which was why I was concered where the fight took place as Boa's in for an uphill battle of trying to land blows and gain enough leverage to stay in the fight.

If Hancock even lands a blow, Harribel will either be dead unless she blocks, then she'll just be missing an arm/leg or her weapon would be fractured.

Cascada grows in aoe depending on the water in the area. She still didn't have enough to do serious damage to Toshiro despite the fact that he was helping her in increasing the volume of water in the area and even after using hyoten hyakkaso. She was still Town Level+ in DC towards the end of the fight when Aizen cut her down.

La Gota is only building level in power in DC and even Hitsugaya was thinking "does she really think an attack like that can defeat me?"

Hancock will be firing Slave arrows up to Harribel while using her snake as a means of transportation and a way to close the distance between her and Harribel (via using Salome as a spring to leap quickly into Harribel, who would be in the air, and begin swinging kicks at her)... Even if Harribel managed to dodge and land a blow on Hancock, Hancock has armament haki and has shown being highly proficient in using her legs to parry incoming attacks from weapons. After the first time, if Harribel is successful in evading, she would lose her weapon if not have it severely damaged. Isn't her giant sword what she used to summon water via La Gota? Even if that were not the case and she managed to make sure Hancock could not reach her physically, she'd still have to deal with Slave arrows and that's why I'd think Hancock could take her.

If it weren't for speed equalized, it would be easier for Hancock to win. There is nothing that supports Harribel being "Small city level" except for powerscaling to Ulquiorra's Cero when Harribel clearly only used it once and it only dealt superficial damage to Toshiro, who was 8-A at the time.

Muu0934 said:
but location isnt named, if it is on a open place than it would simply take all of tier's reitasu away if she tries that :I

GreatestSin said:
Muu0934 said:
but location isnt named, if it is on a open place than it would simply take all of tier's reitasu away if she tries that :I

Would it really? All Hallibel has to do is get the water levels above knee length, or shoulder length for good measure.

Also after reading the fight Hallibel had with Toshiro again I realise that Cascada isn't as impressive as I remembered it to be so there may be more of a fight here than I initially though. Though I'd agure its kind of difficult to judge Boa's combat prowess beyond her crowd control DF usage.

^but if the place is open than think abou the difficulty to make everywhere around knee-lvl, cascada (hr strongest(biggest move) was a bit bigger than a more or less 20 or 30 meters big house (im not sure but i think it is even smaller), i dont think boa could be catched even if hallibel an spam 50 of them :I

Harribel would take several minutes spamming attacks to get anywhere near enough water and by then, Hancock would either have landed a blow on her weapon or even on one of her limbs. She still has Salome as her support in the fight and would not lose even if Harribel was lucky enough to land a blow.

Back