• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not listed on Boa's page or on the Haki page, so no.
It’s enhanced senses…
Additionally, her page says her petrifying strikes only petrify the area they hit, and not the entire target, so she can't one-shot Makima that way.
Not the beam you’ll instantly fully turn to stone, would still one shot when using aoe arrows to turn her to stone
No. She telepathically tells Princi to call her, and Makima appears out of the zipper on Princi's body. She does not get in the zipper.
And then bfr’s herself until she gets back?
The Future Sight is passive,
How is it passive… is she seeing the future every moment…?

I don't agree with Boa being able to attack Makima within Cosmo's mental space as Cosmo conversed with Santa in a short timeframe explaining that how her Mind hax would have an effect on her. Boa should be completely stationary outside Cosmo's mental space conversing back with Cosmo

Lets say she even ignores the Conversation with her opponent at hand that being Cosmo or just simply subconsciously attacks Makima without thought just pure instinct, using the Future Devil she will be able to foresee her petrification (Assuming Boa will use Arrows as none of her other petrification techniques will work) and I am obligated to believe if it does bypass Makimas Devil Contracts she will by all means dodge them, this can also be supported by her impressive reaction speeds. Regardless once Cosmo is finished explaining Boa will be forced to retain everything in the universe and will only be able to think about Halloween just simply incapacitating Boa

If anything Makima also has her array of Devil abilities such as Dollification to have a Doll or Santa Claus touch Boa and transmute her into a doll amongst other Devil abilities in her arsenal

The enhanced senses don't mention higher reactions/perceptions, at all.
  • Enhanced Awareness: All senses are attuned to nearby activity
  • Enhanced Vision: Can see very clearly from incredible distances. Many different types of eyesight enhancement may occur:
Awareness is reaction
Aki's Contract functions that way, yes.
So she's seeing multiple futures... Proof?
I don't agree with Boa being able to attack Makima within Cosmo's mental space as Cosmo conversed with Santa in a short timeframe explaining that how her Mind hax would have an effect on her. Boa should be completely stationary outside Cosmo's mental space conversing back with Cosmo
Boa's body would move on it's own with observation haki... It's a 6th sense
Lets say she even ignores the Conversation with her opponent at hand that being Cosmo or just simply subconsciously attacks Makima without thought just pure instinct, using the Future Devil she will be able to foresee her petrification (Assuming Boa will use Arrows as none of her other petrification techniques will work) and I am obligated to believe if it does bypass Makimas Devil Contracts she will by all means dodge them, this can also be supported by her impressive reaction speeds.
Dodging aoe beam/arrows in speed equal is useless even if she has FTL reaction speeds, her body won't be fast enough
Regardless once Cosmo is finished explaining Boa will be forced to retain everything in the universe and will only be able to think about Halloween just simply incapacitating Boa
if it comes down to it boa would be able to negate herself out of the mental teleportation or just resist it completely to begin with

You guys are just spamming different types of abilities acting like makima will use all these types and know perfectly which types to use all in just one single moment... Bro

Awareness is reaction
Heightened awareness is not a higher speed. She's just aware of everything around her. Since Makima has far higher reaction speed, she'll be able to brainblast Boa before she can protect herself with Haki.

So she's seeing multiple futures... Proof?
Neither you nor I said anything about that. She just continually sees the true future overlapped with her own vision.

Since Makima has far higher reaction speed, she'll be able to brainblast Boa before she can protect herself with Haki.
what? Danger sense and precog still protects
Heightened awareness is not a higher speed. She's just aware of everything around her.
Its Enhanced awareness

or just enhanced senses by default which is
Enhanced senses are when a user has physical senses such as sight, smell, hearing, and touch far above what is normal for humans. Compared to humans, many other animals such as dogs (smell), bats (hearing), and birds (sight) would have super senses.

There are more than five senses available to human beings, but beyond the five classical ones (sight, hearing, smell, taste and sound), the remaining are mostly internal senses, such as the sense of being aware of the position of your body parts, like legs or fingers.
Neither you nor I said anything about that. She just continually sees the true future overlapped with her own vision.
continually sees the true future
Meaning she's always saying the future even tho she can only see seconds into the future... That doesn't make sense unless she sees multiple futures at the same time...

Where is the proof she is continuously seeing the future?

what? Danger sense and precog still protects
This doesn't matter when Makima also has precog and her reaction speed is like 10 times higher than Boa's. Boa cannot act fast enough to protect herself.

Its Enhanced awareness

or just enhanced senses by default which is
It's still not higher speed.

Meaning she's always saying the future even tho she can only see seconds into the future... That doesn't make sense unless she sees multiple futures at the same time...
She is continually seeing several seconds into the future overlapped with her own vision. Idk what has you confused.

This doesn't matter when Makima also has precog and her reaction speed is like 10 times higher than Boa's. Boa cannot act fast enough to protect herself.
Luffy blitzed doffy's reactions and perception and still used buso... And her seeing the future doesn't stop boa using haki... Like what?
It's still not higher speed.
It is...
She is continually seeing several seconds into the future overlapped with her own vision. Idk what has you confused.
By you saying she's continually seeing the future which you have no proof for...

Mmm, so basically she knows everything about boa and will use every ability at the same time to defeat her...
Why would makima need to know everything about boa? She attacked the gun Devil with all of her abilities combined even tho she didn't know everything about him because That's how she fights

Why would makima need to know everything about boa? She attacked the gun Devil with all of her abilities combined even tho she didn't know everything about him because That's how she fights
and all of those she used at the same time, what abilities were they?

Boa's body would move on it's own with observation haki... It's a 6th sense
If Boa's body can move and react to attacks from Makima even after being incapacitated should place Makima at an advantage since Boa is using Observation haki she would just be mindlessly dodging attacks, which is an open door for the Doll devil contract, the Hell Devil's BFR, The Ghost Devil to hold her in place (I don't believe Boa can interact with things which are intangible) and the Stone Devil among other useful Devil contracts she will use to her advantage against Boa during this fight and which will lead Boa to her defeat
Dodging aoe beam/arrows in speed equal is useless even if she has FTL reaction speeds, her body won't be fast enough
That depends on the range of the arrow, with precognition its likely she will foresee the range and effects of the bow and use Hench men and Devil's she possess to take some heat off her
if it comes down to it boa would be able to negate herself out of the mental teleportation or just resist it completely to begin with
How is Boa resisting an infinite amount of information? better yet negating herself out the mental space
You guys are just spamming different types of abilities acting like makima will use all these types and know perfectly which types to use all in just one single moment... Bro
Makima will use her abilities accordingly in battle to gain the upperhand in battle depending on her opponent, we see this gesture in the Control Devil arc against Pochita

If Boa's body can move and react to attacks from Makima even after being incapacitated should place Makima at an advantage since Boa is using Observation haki she would just be mindlessly dodging attacks, which is an open door for the Doll devil contract, the Hell Devil's BFR, The Ghost Devil to hold her in place (I don't believe Boa can interact with things which are intangible) and the Stone Devil among other useful Devil contracts she will use to her advantage against Boa during this fight and which will lead Boa to her defeat
no, since she can also fight makima and turn her to stone before all of that
That depends on the range of the arrow, with precognition its likely she will foresee the range and effects of the bow and use Hench men and Devil's she possess to take some heat off her
0555-005.png

Ohh and it petrifies you fully as well, the henchmen? Might as will give her the whole world then... If that's the case then boa can use her female warriors with haki, the devils will get stoned as well

I mean grace still ended so it doesn't really matter I think
It does.

In the page for versus threads in the wiki, it states that: "The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments." If one side doesn't even have arguments because the supporters weren't there, then how is that constructive debate?

It does.

In the page for versus threads in the wiki, it states that: "The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments." If one side doesn't even have arguments because the supporters weren't there, then how is that constructive debate?
I guess 🤔

the past votes were things boa resists also

Luffy blitzed doffy's reactions and perception and still used buso...
Ok? They're not Boa.

And her seeing the future doesn't stop boa using haki... Like what?
I'm saying that her having precog means Boa's precog is less of an advantage.

Just saying that it is doesn't make it true. It's not on Boa's page nor on the Haki page that obs Haki users have higher reactions and perceptions. Makima's reactions are like 10x higher than Boa's.

By you saying she's continually seeing the future which you have no proof for...
The Contract allows the user to see several seconds into the future, overlapped with their own vision, continuously in combat.

Ok? They're not Boa.
they have the same lvl of observation haki... Doesn't need to be boa, observation haki is still danger sense and precog so she'll just use haki beforehand.
I'm saying that her having precog means Boa's precog is less of an advantage.
But doesn't stop boa from using haki, and that's only in certain instances since she doesn't automatically use it
Just saying that it is doesn't make it true. It's not on Boa's page nor on the Haki page that obs Haki users have higher reactions and perceptions. Makima's reactions are like 10x higher than Boa's.
and you saying it isn't, doesn't make it not true
enhance

1. intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of
It isn't just range... You're limiting the ability
The Contract allows the user to see several seconds into the future, overlapped with their own vision, continuously in combat.
So it isn't continuously and they have to manually active the future sight ability

no, since she can also fight makima and turn her to stone before all of that

0555-005.png

Ohh and it petrifies you fully as well, the henchmen? Might as will give her the whole world then... If that's the case then boa can use her female warriors, the devils will get stoned as well
I doubt the attack will reach makima if she can forsee it, I argue Makima will use her hench men to bring her to safety or utilize her levitation to her advantage

Boa's chances of winning is very low in this state due to reasons I listed previously

I doubt the attack will reach makima if she can forsee it, I argue Makima will use her hench men to bring her to safety or utilize her levitation to her advantage
the Hench men won't be fast enough and isn't usable and makima won't be fast enough...

There is also still the argument of Makima using princi to teleport her away allowing her to set up her death ritual on boa which at that point ends the fight

Why wouldn't Makima be fast enough to evade an attack she already foresaw and why would the henchmen better yet Makima not be able to evade an attack they saw before hand?
1. She would need a reason to see the future 2. If she sees the future, sees herself getting stoned... Her body trying to move out of the away from an aoe attack is not happening because her body won't be fast enough still

they have the same lvl of observation haki... Doesn't need to be boa, observation haki is still danger sense and precog so she'll just use haki beforehand.
No, you need to prove that obs Haki provides higher reaction speeds, and then add that to Boa's page or the Haki page. Neither suggest that it does so.

And danger-sense/precog isn't helpful when you can't react in time. Makima's brainblast glare would activate 10x faster than Boa's own speed.

and you saying it isn't, doesn't make it not true
It isn't just range... You're limiting the ability
No, you need to prove that obs Haki provides higher reaction speeds, and then add that to Boa's page or the Haki page. Neither suggest that it does so.

So it isn't continuously and they have to manually active the future sight ability
No.

also can't boa just knock her out with Conquerors Haki? Especially since she isn't human and a devil, it could possibly effect her even more

Last edited:
explain to me how I would add reaction speed amp when enhanced senses are in the haki page already
Enhanced senses do not cover processing information at or moving at greater speeds.

It would fall under either Statistics Amplification or in the Speed rating of a character.

Back