• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite vs Boobies (Gojo vs Boa Hancock)

Boa might be able to seduce Gojo into putting infinity down, and then turn him to stone. I don't think this is a stomp.

hmm? No a stomp is whenever the other characters can't do anything to win
Yeah...so? Thread is still open. It hasn't been decided as a stomp. You can't just arbitraty say it is. Once some more arguments are heard and they point towards BH having zero options then it's a stomp.

Whether Gojo is a serious person or not doesn't matter, if he's able to get charmed by Boa, he will.
Boa has charmed all types of people before, your personality or demeanor doesn't matter.

A better argument would be whether Gojo will harm himself to snap out of her charm. But this is ignoring the fact that Gojo is blindfolded + he'd be willing to use DE if he can't harm her with the rest of his kit.

So would mero abilities work or not?
I'd argue it would, it's an attack that targets an area of effect rather than a physical move and you need lack any form of attraction to resist which doesn't apply to Gojo.

Also he needa to understand something to be able to neagate it so boa does have a win con so it isn’t a stomp.

Why wouldn't his infinity work on toxins but can work on something spiritual or something that doesn't have any substance?
That was like from a falshback arc. Gojo has gotten stronger since then so likely got over the weakness
A better argument would be whether Gojo will harm himself to snap out of her charm. But this is ignoring the fact that Gojo is blindfolded + he'd be willing to use DE if he can't harm her with the rest of his kit.
I know its kinda shaky but RCT constantly refreshes Gojo's brain so uh he likely resist??

That was like from a falshback arc. Gojo has gotten stronger since then so likely got over the weakness

I know its kinda shaky but RCT constantly refreshes Gojo's brain so uh he likely resist??
This all seems a little too speculative for me.

Boa's only effective attack would be her passive, turning anyone who finds her attractive into stone, as it operates through the target's cognition. The rest of her attacks rely on movement and are useless.

Last edited:
Boa's only effective attack would be her passive, turning anyone who finds her attractive into stone, as it operates through the target's cognition. The rest of her attacks rely on movement and are useless.
He needs to understand something for infinity to work against it so couldn’t she just bypass?

He needs to understand something for infinity to work against it so couldn’t she just bypass?
Infinity is automatically recognized by speed and mass; the attack would have to be at the size of atoms or something that cannot be detected by speed and mass.

Infinity is automatically recognized by speed and mass; the attack would have to be at the size of atoms or something that cannot be detected by speed and mass.
what mass... It's not even a substance, it's just a beam with an affected area

There's no comparison of proof that infinity or him can recognize something that doesn't even exist in his world

Well Boa's ability is either none physical or photons like Foxy's Slow Slow Fruit so it should be able to get pass through infinite.

what mass... It's not even a substance, it's just a beam with an affected area

There's no comparison of proof that infinity or him can recognize something that doesn't even exist in his world
Even if we assume it has no mass, it still has speed and moves.
Infinity work works on cursed energy and shockwaves and this doesn’t change the whole domain gg.
If Boa's attacks are really composed of photons then they would ignore infinity.

Infinity is fundamentally infinite distance manifested via concept manipulation. If it has to travel or cover a distance, it isn't touching Gojo. Is this that hard to understand?

This really comes to whether infrared vision of Boa counts towards seeing her, which I doubt.
Infinity has a whitelist of things that are allowed to enter and there are things that it does not have the ability to block, such as poisons.

Infinity is fundamentally infinite distance manifested via concept manipulation. If it has to travel or cover a distance, it isn't touching Gojo. Is this that hard to understand?

This really comes to whether infrared vision of Boa counts towards seeing her, which I doubt.
again if that was true, toxins wouldn't be able to "travel" to gojo... yet they do

That's just insane levels of wank whenever we know it's limitations

Toxins don't get affected as it's too difficult for gojo to detect as he said

again if that was true, toxins wouldn't be able to "travel" to gojo... yet they do

That's just insane levels of wank whenever we know it's limitations

Toxins don't get affected as it's too difficult for gojo to detect as he said
The thing he said at a younger age? That wasn't even "it's impossible" as much as "it's difficult"? When the profile itself makes clear he has atomic precision with his technique?

Sure man, it's hella wank. Several unrelated members came together to do so.

atomic precision yet boa's beams are affected areas of space, they don't have any atoms so how would he stop it?
With the fact they don't ever reach him, since the ability isn't "block everything with a forcefield but also atoms".

I feel like people latch onto the "atomic precision" bit and forget the core mechanic of Gojo's power. It uses the concept of infinity to create an infinite amount of space around him. Said space is considered inviolable by black hole users, infinite pressure users, people who wield energy based powers and the like.

Of course potent enough spatial/dimensional manipulation and the like can likely overcome it (as well as just infinite speed/range attacks) but I feel like people get overly pedantic over what's in practice a very simple power.

I'm not even a JJK supporter but I can see that. Also, screw y'all for making me defend this white haired twink smh.

Last edited:
The thing he said at a younger age? That wasn't even "it's impossible" as much as "it's difficult"? When the profile itself makes clear he has atomic precision with his technique?

Sure man, it's hella wank. Several unrelated members came together to do so.
Scans? Also Infintiy worked on CE which also has no physical presence.
Infinity can't stop things Gojo and the Six Eyes have no way of perceiving/detected as it stops things based on how they're seen as a threat, Cursed Energy itself is a verse-specific thing that many mechanics of Jujutsu use as a target so to say it can affect non-physical attacks from every other verse is NLF. If Boa's ability actually is some substance that Gojo hasn't been shown to stop/has a way of detecting then it'd go through it the same way the air around Gojo or the rubber Geto threw passes (because Gojo hadn't configured the parameters of Infinity's automatic activation to account for it) but that's on the side of the One Piece supporters to prove.

Infinity can't stop things Gojo and the Six Eyes have no way of perceiving/detected as it stops things based on how they're seen as a threat, Cursed Energy itself is a verse-specific thing that many mechanics of Jujutsu use as a target so to say it can affect non-physical attacks from every other verse is NLF. If Boa's ability actually is some substance that Gojo hasn't been shown to stop/has a way of detecting then it'd go through it the same way the rubber Geto threw passed but that's on the side of the One Piece supporters to prove.
Wasn't that rubber specifically before he managed to make his Infinity run perpetually and automatically? And what do you mean affect? The power itself is operating as normal but you don't need to affect the targets when fundamentally they just don't reach you.

Istg this site has ruined NLF sometimes...

Back