• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite vs Boobies (Gojo vs Boa Hancock)

Based on that explanation (I'm going off of that and the profiles so I may miss some manga scan that says otherwise), he seems to still be in the process making it so that's always active based on that "almost".

But let's set that aside and assume he has to be aware of any materials that contact Infinity, Boa's beams are essentially just supernatural light, which is far from something he wouldn't have accounted for.

(I'd also say that logically the fact he can see would mean he has that much precision to let light in but I admit that's largely my own conclusion rather than what's in the manga).

Based on that explanation (I'm going off of that and the profiles so I may miss some manga scan that says otherwise), he seems to still be in the process making it so that's always active based on that "almost".

But let's set that aside and assume he has to be aware of any materials that contact Infinity, Boa's beams are essentially just supernatural light, which is far from something he wouldn't have accounted for.

(I'd also say that logically the fact he can see would mean he has that much precision to let light in but I admit that's largely my own conclusion rather than what's in the manga).
What about it makes it supernatural light in specific? Only similarity to light it has shown is being fired in a beam.

I feel like people latch onto the "atomic precision" bit and forget the core mechanic of Gojo's power. It uses the concept of infinity to create an infinite amount of space around him. Said space is considered inviolable by black hole users, infinite pressure users, people who wield energy based powers and the like.

Of course potent enough spatial/dimensional manipulation and the like can likely overcome it (as well as just infinite speed/range attacks) but I feel like people get overly pedantic over what's in practice a very simple power.

I'm not even a JJK supporter but I can see that. Also, screw y'all for making me defend this white haired twink smh.
And I literally agree with everything you said, only that they way gojo uses the ability to automatically detect/pick out things won't work on something he has not yet experienced/learned to effect, like for example toxins as he was yet capable of noticing/detecting them with his infinity

There's also haki which not only resist spatial manipulation but also is someones fighting spirit manifested to flow and harden around you which I've never seen gojo be able to stop/detect something similar with infinity

Last edited:
ONE-PIECE-53-p110.jpg

Anyone within the beam get affected, there's nothing inside the heart beams

It isn't like the noro noro beam which you'd have to make physical contact with for it to work on that specific area and the beam is a filled out ring of photons
0309-006.png
0314-008.png
0314-009.png

Here’s how the fight goes Gojo uses his attacks and if his dura neg lands he wins and if he keeps missing he just opens his domain voting Gojo for now. Also is their proof that wave is light?

Here’s how the fight goes Gojo uses his attacks and if his dura neg lands he wins and if he keeps missing he just opens his domain
Boa just uses beam with precog and she wins, much more viable wincon especially when speed is equal so I'll vote Boa

Honestly, I would say that Hancock's Love Love beam could get through limitless since it has no mass to be detected by Limitless and the Love Love beams can pass through matter, but honestly any discussion involving Gojo vs another character always results in a wank by JJK fans. Gojo's Limitless is like the powerscaling of a character that raises them to 2C or 1A despite most ends placing them much lower, but with a ******* forcefield. Logically speaking, stacking infinite space around yourself would logically mean you would suffocate to death due to a lack of oxygen, but sure, lets handwave that because Limitless doesn't block out air, but we'll still let it block attacks that have no mass or velocity because "Limitless can block anything!TM"

So yeah, I'm voting Hancock to piss of Gojo stan's.

I can see that her beam would get pass his automatic defense. I don't see how he'd know that either so it's highly likely it'll hit him if she gets the chance to use it. Her physical attacks and others obviously cannot touch him, but I believe her beam is usually a first move or at the least one she's very likely to use in the beginning.

Due to SBA the starting distance they will either be 1 or 4 kilometers, depending on Gojo's exact range. He'll either launch a red or purple attack, but either aren't going to kill Boa who can effortlessly tank or dodge it in purple's case. Boa's range is only Tens of Meters, meaning she cannot hit him from their starting distance.

Due to the state of mind SBA, Gojo will take her seriously to begin with, since he believes that losing to her will have dire consequences. Which is why I believe he'll attack like that. Considering by the time she gets into her own range, Gojo is going to see her as a massive threat due to taking no damage from his ranged attacks.

He might already want to resort to his Domain Expansion, since he'd have no reason to engage her physically if she tanks a red attack with zero damage. I don't see anyway she can stop him from using it in this case. Her range is inferior to his so she cannot attack unless she gets far within the range of his Domain Expansion.

I'm not certain how fair this fight actually is. In this situation Gojo just KO's her with his Domain Expansion.

Edit: I've not read through the entire thread, so if I'm missing something don't hesitate to explain.

Last edited:
Due to SBA the starting distance they will either be 1 or 4 kilometers, depending on Gojo's exact range. He'll either launch a red or purple attack, but either aren't going to kill Boa who can effortlessly tank or dodge it in purple's case. Boa's range is only Tens of Meters, meaning she cannot hit him from their starting distance
Gojos character is to drag fight for no reason tbh, he gives his enemies the chance of first move basically. He gave volcano guy (i forgor his name), he dragged the fight with mahito and others for about 20 minutes. Well, he gave toji chance of first move, and also to sukuna. Not to mention he mostly underestimates his enemies. So I doubt he gonna use any attack first.

Due to SBA the starting distance they will either be 1 or 4 kilometers, depending on Gojo's exact range. He'll either launch a red or purple attack, but either aren't going to kill Boa who can effortlessly tank or dodge it in purple's case. Boa's range is only Tens of Meters, meaning she cannot hit him from their starting distance.
this would give gojo a disadvantage as he doesn't have any way to sense her while she does instantly at all times... Soo she's still be the first to attack, even while Gojo's not noticing

She can sense his power so it isn't unlikely that she'll just sneak attack with a beam

Last edited:
I completely forgot Gojo can teleport, meaning the starting distance is most likely pointless and there's a high chance he'll teleport to where he knows Boa is starting from.

Especially since he can't sense her.

That leaves him open to being hit by her Devil Fruit, since he isn't going to be cautious of her in the slightest.

Might be slight weirded out by her not having Cursed Energy, but I doubt that'd be enough to make him take her seriously at the start.

And that'll ends as well as you expect.

I completely forgot Gojo can teleport, meaning the starting distance is most likely pointless and there's a high chance he'll teleport to where he knows Boa is starting from.

Especially since he can't sense her.

That leaves him open to being hit by her Devil Fruit, since he isn't going to be cautious of her in the slightest.

Might be slight weirded out by her not having Cursed Energy, but I doubt that'd be enough to make him take her seriously at the start.

And that'll ends as well as you expect.
... So is that a vote for Boa or

Back