• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

Yeah imagine. I slept 10 am and woke up at dusk.
cover3.jpg
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
but mine consists of sleeping from 12 am to 2 am and then running off of that for the rest of the day

Isn't that always the unspoken rules or something?
No is not, generally you can vote when giving an arguments and peoples following
Well i made that specifict rule because i don't want a FRA train in the middle of debate, so yeah until it reaching the conclusion no vote for ya, if there is someone who vote i'm going to ignore it

Well Well Well.... Big Boss has won the Semi final.
Just like I promised in the start now it's time to find out who will be the Ultimate Opponent of Big Boss in the grand finale.

Voting starts now (Click the link to vote.)
Voting ends in 15 Hours

ah7SksQ.png

Pretty sure Solid fought Ixa before.
And Snake never fought BB in canon under optimal circumstances.
They only fought while BB was like literally 80 and Solid had no weapons, even if you count Solid vs Venom, that was a rookie Solid vs a 80yo Venom in a confined room with Venom only having an uzi and Snake having an anti-tank rocket.

It should be noted that since MGS might get downgraded, Elsa vs Boss would eventually get removed from the profiles while Solid Snake vs Big Boss would stay no matter what

What the **** is up with all these votes? There's literally only 80 people online RN, unless everyone is voting some sus shit is going on

Back