• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Awesome Ultimate Cool 8-B Tourney [All Spots Filled]

Idk if this is filled but I got a character.

Post-anamnesis base form. Idk if her sword is allowed.
Idk about her perception manip or mind manip. It might be a bit much.

Idk about her perception manip or mind manip. It might be a bit much.
The perception manip works on herself and it just slows down her perception of time. Idk how that'd be too much.

Her mind manip allows her to link the minds of herself and another in order to synchronize their thoughts. At best, this could potentially knock out her opponent.

Ain't nothing crazy lol. She's a low hax character that mainly just swings a big sword around.

The perception manip works on herself and it just slows down her perception of time. Idk how that'd be too much.

Her mind manip allows her to link the minds of herself and another in order to synchronize their thoughts. At best, this could potentially knock out her opponent.

Ain't nothing crazy lol. She's a low hax character that mainly just swings a big sword around.
I'll go ahead and let her in then.

Froggytron + Sinpokefan bump
Finishing the Red Laser power page and updating Frogman's core is out of reach

I will submit the season 1 Aang then (without 'possible' potential + fire bending is highly limited). Worth stating that he accesses 'Energybending' only in season 3 end, he doesn't have access to Energy Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation, or Possible Death Manipulation.

Season 1 Aang scales to this.

we ball

we ball
I'll add her in a bit

Round 1. FIGHT!

Back