• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

Power of the Verse​

Tokyo Ghoul is considered a decently powerful verse, characters like Kaneki Ken have Wall level attack potency physically at the beginning of the series, then as it continues the power levels increase with characters ranging from Building level to Small Town level. At the end of the series, Large Town level was reached by the Top Tiers.
Where are the AP values ?

Whatever man, i'm going to talk with Lemon because of the BS he did, beside that i'm done
FQ4vIy3agAALuKv

That's NOT a proper way to link a calc in the Lifting Strength section go to main page and then write the AP there on Tokyo Ghouls page, Speester replacement is Johnny Test.
I didn’t make the Tokyo ghoul pages and I’m not touching the front page I don’t wanna get yelled at

FluffyZ does not seem to online right now,
goddamn i cant find the damn values for ken kaneki lmaoo
As the tournament creator "the show must go on" now that Johnny has entered instead of Rubia one spot is left as Rengoku was replaced I neeed a new character Baken384 would you like to enter ?

Big Boss from Metal Gear :troll:
Popted2 or anyone take a quick look at his profile.

Kek. So real talk: how will the rounds for this tourny work? Is there only going to be one thread match and until that match finishes there won't be any more threads created? It seems to me it will be like that with the post that DD just made.

Kek. So real talk: how will the rounds for this tourny work? Is there only going to be one thread match and until that match finishes there won't be any more threads created? It seems to me it will be like that with the post that DD just made.
I think so, idk me not smart

Back