• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Gon Freecss vs Wizard (Clash of Clans)

Round 2 (Match 2):
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
  • Location: The Island of Lemon located on The Nierre’s Heaven.
NTaEzHH.png

Result:
Wizard:
Gon Freecss (Green Island-Zoldick arc): 7 (Popted2, Speedster, Nierre, Psychomaster, DemonicDude, Fanta, Gohan)
Inconclusive:

NvAI5fm.png

Last edited:
Gon simply adapts and Reactive Power level himself for the win I think....tho I don't think he has resistance Wizards Transmutation does he ? Can't quite remember.

Gon simply adapts and Reactive Power level himself for the win I think....tho I don't think he has resistance Wizards Transmutation does he ? Can't quite remember.
He definitely doesn't resist freeze spell which is around -218 °C as it was able to freeze opponents dead in the air without them falling.

What is Gon's ap?

He definitely doesn't resist freeze spell which is around -218 °C as it was able to freeze opponents dead in the air without them falling.

What is Gon's ap?
Scan for Freeze spell Temperature ?
Is Wizards Freeze spell is also able to freeze Inferno Towers ? Also what is the temperature of Inferno Towers in general since they do appear to be using Magma in the game.

Gon's AP is 41.85 Tons

Is Wizards Freeze spell is also able to freeze Inferno Towers ? Also what is the temperature of Inferno Towers in general since they do appear to be using Magma in the game.
While we haven't seen wizard use it against inferno tower, it does work against fiery opponents and the freeze spell, which is the exact same as the spell you use in a bottle in the game, can freeze inferno towers if you drop it on them

I think Wizard might have more abilities I recommend you watch Clash a rama playlist on YouTube and try to find more they're only like 10 mins I think match can be very interesting.

The feats at around 0:30-0:50

Bruh wtf

Gon just dodges easily and beats the living crap at of him.

The blast doesn't explode until it makes contact with something clearly because it doesn't freeze shit in mid air. Once it hits something that's when it freezes everything. Gon EASILY dodges it and beats him up

Gon literally has enhanced sense and analytical prediction. His analytical prediction allowed him to react to characters faster than him so he'll be able to read him like a book. This is all without nen btw

With nen (zetsu), he's able to read people's movements and react to attacks faster than he is. He also can just make an afterimage and move around Wizard with ease.

I vote gon low diff

I disagree. Freeze spell needs to make contact with the ground to affect the surrounding area near instantly, that's how it works in the game and the animated series. Dodging behind wizard isn't gonna help when eveything surrounding you freezes and dodging the attack isn't gonna help either unless you're suggesting that the 30cm ball of magic made contact with the entire 5m radius area that it affected

I disagree. Freeze spell needs to make contact with the ground to affect the surrounding area near instantly, that's how it works in the game and the animated series.
In the animation it looks to me that he shoots it straight, and even as he shoots it nothing freezes until it hits the actual target, then the ice hits everything else in it's range.

In the animation it looks to me that he shoots it straight, and even as he shoots it nothing freezes until it hits the actual target, then the ice hits everything else in it's range.
Doesn't change anything. It's not like Gon's gonna prevent it from touching the ground, and freeze spells affect everything after coming into contact with anything.

Doesn't change anything. It's not like Gon's gonna prevent it from touching the ground, and freeze spells affect everything after coming into contact with anything.
He shoots it straight -> Gon dodges and runs past it -> the blast is still going straight (as it hasnt hit anything yet) -> While it's still travelling Gon beats him up

He shoots it straight -> Gon dodges and runs past it -> the blast is still going straight (as it hasnt hit anything yet) -> While it's still travelling Gon beats him up
Nothing stops him from shooting it on he ground. Gon doesn't have the AP to "beat him up" while it's traveling. Gon scales to 41 tons and Wizard scales around the same level as a guy who no-sold a 37 ton feat, he literally hit his heat with that and was left with no scratches or anything

Gon would use his RPL and beat Wiz to death since Wiz can't do anything in close quarter combat while Gon is an expert Martial artist I think he's in top 10.

Wizard one-shots people who no-sold a 37 ton feat so he probably is superior
Not at all, 41 tons is 10% Aura Gon, he can go up to 100 Tons (capped). So he undoubtedly superior here.

Now, about the match. Gon skill stomps this guy hard, he is capable of using the surrounding areas (ripping chunks of earth to throw), and use it to psychologically trick his opponent into dodging in a specific way in order to use a 100-ton punch on him which, on top of sending him away, would also MESS HIM UP.

About the Ice thing. Gon is a genius, the guy is going to use his ranged ice spell, Gon would dodge the sphere, see it's effects when it hits something, then learn how to circumvent it. Immediately.

Gon, on top of being able to use much stronger attacks, and tank any hits from his opponents with Ryu, or Ken. He could also observe how the spell even comes to be, and rush the guy to grab his wrists, and simply stop him from casting a spell to the ground.
Gon's lifting strength is quite high.

His superior strength means he could likely break his wrists from holding them still, or focus aura on his feet to kick the guy to death.

I vote Gon, what a skill wash.

he'd reach him before he can cast another spell.
And do what? What's he gonna do against someone who isn't gonna just stand there and take the hits, one who could easily charge a spell while doing that?
The Wizard ain't a turret, he's a moving and relatively smart guy who is capable of figuring out that standing still while unsuccessfully casting spells ain't gonna help him.
All Wizard needs to do is hit anything once with the freeze spell and Gon's gone

Not at all, 41 tons is 10% Aura Gon, he can go up to 100 Tons (capped). So he undoubtedly superior here.

Now, about the match. Gon skill stomps this guy hard, he is capable of using the surrounding areas (ripping chunks of earth to throw), and use it to psychologically trick his opponent into dodging in a specific way in order to use a 100-ton punch on him which, on top of sending him away, would also MESS HIM UP.

About the Ice thing. Gon is a genius, the guy is going to use his ranged ice spell, Gon would dodge the sphere, see it's effects when it hits something, then learn how to circumvent it. Immediately.

Gon, on top of being able to use much stronger attacks, and tank any hits from his opponents with Ryu, or Ken. He could also observe how the spell even comes to be, and rush the guy to grab his wrists, and simply stop him from casting a spell to the ground.
Gon's lifting strength is quite high.

His superior strength means he could likely break his wrists from holding them still, or focus aura on his feet to kick the guy to death.

I vote Gon, what a skill wash.
At lesst someone's capable of making a sound argument. I don't really have much to say here besides what I've said before, though that wouldn't be enough either way. I retract my vote for Wizard but i ain't voting.

And do what? What's he gonna do against someone who isn't gonna just stand there and take the hits, one who could easily charge a spell while doing that?
The Wizard ain't a turret, he's a moving and relatively smart guy who is capable of figuring out that standing still while unsuccessfully casting spells ain't gonna help him.
All Wizard needs to do is hit anything once with the freeze spell and Gon's gone
Gon is swifter than this guy by a mile.

Also, isn't there a slight recharge time between each spell, or is that game mechanics?

Gon is swifter than this guy by a mile.

Also, isn't there a slight recharge time between each spell, or is that game mechanics?
Speed is equalized and recharge time is indeed game mechanics cause if we had wizard juggling three spells at the same time at his opponents the clash series would be about a hundred million times less populat

At lesst someone's capable of making a sound argument.
there was literally no reason to be rude

I literally said he has Analytical Prediction and Zetsu which allows him to react to people's movements much swifter than his own, meaning in a speed equal match, he has the advantage in mobility. I've also mentioned his skill. Others have stated his RPL and AD that will help him take the match.

Back