• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Awesome Ultimate Cool 8-B Tourney [All Spots Filled]

Base Adam, obviously

Base Adam, obviously
They're in!

Base Adam, obviously
ADAM FTW

Is my guy with Missile Strike System Restricted (Which is 8-A) good? He scales to the lower end of 8-B with his equipment (41.2 Tons via this calc)

He doesnt have much in terms of offensive hax except for homing attacks and summoning, but i can give a detailed explanation of his hax in terms of defense if needed

But yeah, The Player can "canonically" revive themselves (With Robux) besides their method of typical roblox respawning, which should be within the conditions to have self-resurrection if the DOORS player can get it. The Self-Revive in this case is also a one-time use per death i believe, so it should also balance things out if leo doesn't like their typical method of respawning in this tourney (Which i personally think it should, i give it limited uses, nobody is realistically going to play roblox forever after all, and war tycoon doesn't really have a set "Canon" or "Timeline" or anything so i don't think the assumption of no respawning applies to them either, but, of course, this ain't my tourney)

Also, this probably also means no base by leo's rules, so i'll assume the player is in an F-35, which is also 8-B scaling to the airstrike item. Is this allowed?

But yeah, The Player can "canonically" revive themselves (With Robux) besides their method of typical roblox respawning, which should be within the conditions to have self-resurrection if the DOORS player can get it. The Self-Revive in this case is also a one-time use per death i believe, so it should also balance things out if leo doesn't like their typical method of respawning in this tourney (Which i personally think it should, i give it limited uses, nobody is realistically going to play roblox forever after all, and war tycoon doesn't really have a set "Canon" or "Timeline" or anything so i don't think the assumption of no respawning applies to them either, but, of course, this ain't my tourney)

Also, this probably also means no base by leo's rules, so i'll assume the player is in an F-35, which is also 8-B scaling to the airstrike item. Is this allowed?
I'll go ahead and add Player with their 8-B equipment, but they might get stomped, especially with the character I just cooked up.

did some digging, found a profile from an earthbound fangame, finally something anyone can argue for!

actually no hold on lemme do the ninja dude instead

did some digging, found a profile from an earthbound fangame, finally something anyone can argue for!
actually no hold on lemme do the ninja dude instead
I can add both. It's 3 submissions per user unless you want choose another guy.

Fun Fact: Originally the Uraraka rip-off was Charlotte. Not just in personality, she had the same powers too. I changed her to a teleporter once I re-wrote the fanfiction 2 years later
Noice

It says on the verse page that it’s a book series (Kinda like Bakuhatsu, though that’s more of a light novel) but there isn’t an actual link to it, so does it exist or no? Lol

Noice

It says on the verse page that it’s a book series (Kinda like Bakuhatsu, though that’s more of a light novel) but there isn’t an actual link to it, so does it exist or no? Lol
The first one does, it's a google doc

Sophmore year is just a draft, it's being made rn

I'm probably going to link it/release it eventually, but not right now as I want to release both Freshman & Sophmore year at once

I don't know about that one. I'll have to see what the others think about this guy. After all, this is a low hax tournament.

Theres nothing too crazy in there, but apparently bro can send people straight to hell, and can also reduce people’s stats and use darkness manip that has several kilometres worth of range and causes targets to feel sick, which I think might sweep the whole tourney 🗿

Theres nothing too crazy in there, but apparently bro can send people straight to hell, and can also reduce people’s stats and use darkness manip that has several kilometres worth of range and causes targets to feel sick, which I think might sweep the whole tourney 🗿
He only uses bfr one time (on Jave)

The stat deduction is only for speed also the opponent just vomits for one second and they just don't feel sick right after they're in thier condition as before

Last edited:
Well, if nobody objects, I guess I'll let him in.

Why so many verses

Submission Rules
  • You may reserve spots, but if you do not submit a character within 3 days, your spot will be given to another person
  • You may only reserve one spot at a time
Please reserve me one spot then, either I update Frogman's core in time, or I find a hax suitable VSBW character from an anime I have seen, till evening of 15.6. 👀

I'm going to put Thomas when I complete him. I just need to update him and then I'll (hopefully) have him as a legit profile soon.
First of all, this guy is not 8-B. Don't know why you'd submit him to an 8-B tournament. Second, I can't accept this because it's a blog, not an actual page. Third, I can't allow abilities like Mid-High regeneration, petrification, invulnerability, and physics manipulation. This is a low hax tourney.

First of all, this guy is not 8-B. Don't know why you'd submit him to an 8-B tournament. Second, I can't accept this because it's a blog, not an actual page. Third, I can't allow abilities like Mid-High regeneration, petrification, invulnerability, and physics manipulation. This is a low hax tourney.
Is petrification not allowed as an ability?

Thomas is just physically strong anyway but I can respect and definitely understand why he wouldn't be allowed.

Throw in Dragon Ball RWBY Ruby Rose

Back