• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Awesome Ultimate Cool 8-B Tourney [All Spots Filled]

Boutta end everyone's whole career with this one 😈 (Second mech key btw)

He's scaling to baseline or 11 tons, and most of the current roster is over 60 tons. Are you sure you want to submit him?
Then I send in

Boutta end everyone's whole career with this one 😈 (Second mech key btw)

I don't know about that one. He has transmutation and mind manip.

Then I send in
I'll allow it

I don't know about that one. He has transmutation and mind manip.
I don't see transmutation there, and i don't know everything about them skibidi's, but i think that the scientist toilet doesnt have the purple light in this key, since it's a notable downgrade, so the only way he can use mind manip is through the skibidi parasites which he needs to use stealth or lifting strength to pull off, although he is class M, so i think that part would be the big issue

I don't see transmutation there, and i don't know everything about them skibidi's, but i think that the scientist toilet doesnt have the purple light in this key, since it's a notable downgrade, so the only way he can use mind manip is through the skibidi parasites which he needs to use stealth or lifting strength to pull off, although he is class M, so i think that part would be the big issue
Transmutation is on the Skibidi Toilet physiology page (I never thought I would say that) along with Corruption

His conceptual fear seems like a little much for the tourney, especially with it apparently being able to make people kill themselves. Also this is a blog, not an actual page.
He seems to have moved that to a different key now, but i think we could use a more in-depth explanation about that life manipulation probably, other than that i don't see anything wrong with it

Would this be allowed? The Man (in his 8-B key without using the Shadow Sword as he never has it in character)
He could use a justification for City Block level AP. Also destroying a city-sized country would make him 7-B. But depending on if his Life Manip isn't too overpowered, he could work if he gets an actual page.

Dayum

Maybe if one of the dudes reserving don't show up with a character then. The blog post has problems like not using the correct/unknown terms, but it does look cool

Dayum

Maybe if one of the dudes reserving don't show up with a character then. The blog post has problems like not using the correct/unknown terms, but it does look cool
Please elaborate on this when you say "not using the correct/unknown terms".

I may join if one of the two doesn't show up but even if not, I'll continue working on profile making for other characters.

Idk if this is filled but I got a character.

Post-anamnesis base form. Idk if her sword is allowed.

It’s a low hax tourney, I doubt anything from you would be submitted anyway 🗿

Unfortunately the only open spots are reserved at the moment. What a shame. We could've had both of the FC/OC Noras on here.

Can she replace one of the vsbw characters lol. Having places taken by vsbw profiles over fcoc ones on an fcoc tournament is crazy 😭

Hey wait a sec..
Nora and Nora!

Back