• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vighnaharta Shree Ganesha - Tier 1 Evaluation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Ahh ganesh is not brahman. But brahman is ganesh. Even in this we talking about atman and parabrahman that literally transcend brahman that transcend over the trimurti, ganesha just the son of one of trimurti that is shiva

If this series is follow the actual religion conception then we cannot give genesha such position like that. But if not, then....

If I remember correctly, the only thing that was 5-D in the previous revision was Mahadev, who, like here, saw the universe as a fiction. And in this case it seems to be the same as Mahadev, Maya's view of the universe with animals, beings and planets as a fiction.

(In short, it seems to be the same as Mahadev's view of the universe as a fiction) I agree with 5-D (if not) But I disagree with a possible 6-D scale because the OP made it sound like he was throwing R>F at a 5-D universe... Please correct me if I am wrong

Ahh genesh is not brahman. But brahman is genesh. Even in this we talking about atman and parabrahman that literally transcend brahman that transcend over the trimurti, ganesha just the son of one of trimurti that is shiva

If this series is follow the actual religion conception then we cannot give genesha such position like that. But if not, then....
No, In Ganadipati sect, that follows different story where ganesha is supreme of all, a parabrahman who took avatar as shiva's son but not inferior to him.

Listen.
In Geeta, Krishna is parabrahman and superior to all.
In shivpuran, Shiva is superior to all and parabrahman.
In Shakti Puran or whatever, Adishakti is parabrahman and superior to all.
In Ganadipati sect, Mahaganpati aka Ganesh is superior to all.

It depends on whom story is based of. And thisTV show follows the story of Mahaganpati who is parabrahman.

No, In Ganadipati sect, that follows different story where ganesha is supreme of all, a parabrahman who took avatar as shiva's son but not inferior to him.

Listen.

It depends on whom story is based of. And thisTV show follows the story of Mahaganpati who is parabrahman.
man it's so complicated. Anyway... I think I agreed with 5-D/ Low 1-C. 🗿

Listen.

I know that, but isnt this series is same as previous series that you proposed, that shiva is supreme god, so i just think it not follow ganadipati sect

I am a Buddhist but I agree with this. It's really amazing how they show 5D in an easy to understand way.
This is actually something that is very common in beliefs such as Buddhism and Hinduism. Even in games, it is always treated in this or similar ways.

I hope that one day we will go to Buddhism or Hinduism as shown in the game. :coffee: 🗿

I am a Buddhist but I agree with this. It's really amazing how they show 5D in an easy to understand way.
This is different from interstellar movie ,which has to be understood to warp spacetime and real vector space

But now I think mankind is making great discoveries within black holes and now we are discovering low frequency gravitational waves.

Justifications for Low 1-C seem to hold up if I am reading the text correctly. However, I am curious on KLOL elaborating his concerns. Or if it has less to due with the feats being legit and something more controversial.

I know.

But with it's life like depictions, I am not sure at first glance it will appear as such. It's not something heavy cartoonised like Roll No. 21 or Chotta Bheem, where it's potential glanced over.

I know.

But with it's life like depictions, I am not sure at first glance it will appear as such. It's not something heavy cartoonised like Roll No. 21 or Chotta Bheem, where it's potential glanced over.
Don't worry. In India these TV shows starts with very "Note" that it's a imaginative story. So, even a TV show claims it to not be taken seriously and just watch it for fun, as it practically impossible to show the actual stuff from irl books and can lead to controversies. Like take a look at Adipurus, it's Ramayana just for name.

It's more so us allowing literal Indian Soap Operas into the foray to qualify for our site.
I'm free for 3 months after my exams, gotta do smth to time pass.
02shrug_1-pngemoji.png

Don't worry. In India these TV shows starts with very "Note" that it's a imaginative story. So, even a TV show claims it to not be taken seriously and just watch it for fun, as it practically impossible to show the actual stuff from irl books and can lead to controversies. Like take a look at Adipurus, it's Ramayana just for name.
Agree bro 🤜🤛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back