• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vighnaharta Shree Ganesha - Tier 1 Evaluation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this qualifies for Low 1-C.

I can kind of understand KLOL's concerns over allowing this verse in the first place, but I don't really see any specific, tangible reason to reject it. I would like if he could elaborate more on what exactly he thinks the consequences of letting this verse onto the site would be.

You say that while we have shitty soap operas pulling the moon, breaking it with a punch and then going about their daily day.
That is different show and I'm sure those are either outliers or are not meant to be taken seriously.

I actually like this show in particular over to 700 episodes especially Bhandasur arc where one Demon just gets blessed to rules thousands of Universes, Revives almost all of greatest villans of history like ravana, raktabeej, mahisasur, etc just to serve him in the battle against Parabrahman millions of shiva's from different Universes just comes to calm down Mahakali, Mahakali cracking off earth from middle just by running.

I think it's more of from show to show and how good they're in particular.

Also that the uniqueness of this show is also what makes me like it. Like Bhandasur using amped version of all 3 greatest and lethal weapons in existence Brahmastra, Pashupatastra, and Narayanastra at once against Adishakti they were doing and absorbing things on multiversal lvl. This is smth unseen among any show at most characters has only used one of them and normal at that (not amped). So yeah, it has reasons for me to like.

Also that the uniqueness of this show is also what makes me like it. Like Bhandasur using amped version of all 3 greatest and lethal weapons in existence Brahmastra, Pashupatastra, and Narayanastra at once against Adishakti they were doing and absorbing things on multiversal lvl. This is smth unseen among any show at most characters has only used one of them and normal at that (not amped). So yeah, it has reasons for me to like.
🤯🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back