• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This time Goku'll have to kick the Dragon Balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read/watched Fairy Tail a while ago and stopped...

Goku 6/10 for me. If Goku's fast enough to fire a solar flare to stagger Acnologia, and charge up a Kamehameha wave, then Goku wins. Seems very unlikely though.

Since Acno has the AP advantage I'm going to vote for him since he should be slightly faster with bigger AOE attacks. Acno has his explosion aura if Goku gets in close and his telekinesis will keep Goku away while he can use his magic blasts. Acno also has soul absorbtion but I don't think we've ever been shown how it works so it might not be combat applicable.

Pre. Just Human Acno.

Goku's Small Country+ Dura still higher than Acno's Large Island AP. I don't get your point.

Where'd the mach 1200 come from?

The reasonings for Goku's speed are either Mach 950 (Low-End) or Mach 1784. Goku is unquantifiably faster since he actually outsped said blasts.

Actually, no. Taking Goku's high end and comparing it with Ac, it's only a 2.6x Difference. Nowhere near a speed blitz at all. Sure, a big advange, but not a blitz.

Why can't Goku tag Acno? Sure it'll be hard, but 2.6x speed difference will not make it so it's completely impossible to hit your target. Plus, all you need is one hit.

Well speed is equalized but the deal is that Acno can't properly hurt Goku. And if the speed is equal Goku can one-shot him without issues.

Calaca Vs said:
Well speed is equalized but the deal is that Acno can't properly hurt Goku. And if the speed is equal Goku can one-shot him without issues.
Why in the absolute god did you make this if you knew he couldn't hurt him?

Spite levels maximum.

Yeah and Acno'd be one shotted. That's the point. Goku wins with no diff. It's a stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
Why in the absolute god did you make this if you knew he couldn't hurt him?
Spite levels maximum.
I didn't knew it. I don't know where I can see the stats if they aren't linked to the profiles. As far as I know, Acno could be almost Low 6-B and Goku baseline Low 6-B. That's not the case though.

I mean, in these profiles the blue text only links to other characters profiles. And their profiles links to other profiles with the "scales to" argument with no explanation or stats. And many profiles links to the previous profile so... it's kinda difficult find the stats to me.

"I mean, in these profiles the blue text only links to other characters profiles."

That's immediately false, seeing as I can find calcs on most.

"And their profiles links to other profiles with the "scales to" argument with no explanation or stats."

While yes, this happens, Goku's page lacks this problem.

"And many profiles links to the previous profile so... it's kinda difficult find the stats to me."

... wat

I saw some profiles where A character scales to B character and B's profile states that B scales to A. I don't remember the profiles.

But nevermind. This thread must be closed anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back