• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Now that Ichigo is Low 2-C again, this match is now again doable. :)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)

Both Low 2-C

SBA

Speed Equalized

Not A Spite

MUI_Goku.png
Ichigo_Kurosaki.png

Son Goku: (3) Shmooply, Kidkinsey, 1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void

Ichigo Kurosaki: (4) Arc7Kuroi, JED, Ganasto, RazumaHiroki

Inconclusive: (0)

Last edited:
You can't restrict RC in battles

Regardless, pretty sure Goku is far higher in AP, Ichigo is like baseline afaik.

I don't see why it has to be. OP could just want a serious and fair discussion about the matchup that doesn't involve "passive soul crush ggs this is a stomp"

The versus category doesn't have to be filled entirely with valid matchups.
"Might as well"

I didn't say he has to, but it just serves zero purpose to be in VS Threads when it can't be added.

Regardless, this argument is pointless, it's a stomp either way since again, I'm fairly sure Goku has vastly higher AP.

what does that even mean
Beerus and Champa feat, they were fighting in a single universe, but their fight was going to destroy 2 universes, despite that they were fighting in a single one, so, Half 2-C, and Goku in that key scales to Jiren who scales to Belmond who is rated above Beerus

Isn't 1/2*2-C still 2-C? or wouldn't destroying 2 Low 2-C universes just be 2x Low 2-C (unless they're spatiotemporally isolated)? Last I checked linear multipliers didn't jump tiers at all for tier 2 and up.

Isn't 1/2*2-C still 2-C? or wouldn't destroying 2 Low 2-C universes just be 2x Low 2-C (unless they're spatiotemporally isolated)? Last I
They tried to upgrade it to 2-C, but it wasnt accepted, something something the gap between 2-C and Low 2-C is not infinite, just unknown, therefore, the feat is 2-C, but it was made by 2 characters, so, Haf 2-C, but characters who are 2x stronger than Beerus and Champa such as Angels are rated as 2-C due being 2x stronger than beerus, who is half 2-C, and some weird thing like that

wait wait wait... wait how the living **** can you be """Half 2-C""", the diference betwen Low 2-C and 2-C is immensurable and that gives the question how you divide immensurable by 2x???
The difference is not immeasurable, is unknown, I also see the Beerus and Champa feat as 2-C to both characters, but they arent rating like that, so, whatever
If the gap is unknown, the idea of using linear multipliers to go from 2-C to Low 2-C back to 2-C might be one of the dumbest things I've heard.

The reason that Angels are rated as 2-C is because they are unaffected by both Champa and Beerus attacks together, which was going to destroy 2 universes

The difference is not immeasurable, is unknown, I also see the Beerus and Champa feat as 2-C to both characters, but they arent rating like that, so, whatever

The reason that Angels are rated as 2-C is because they are unaffected by both Champa and Beerus attacks together, which was going to destroy 2 universes
Doesn't change the fact that using a multiplier to go between tiers in tier 2 is dumb (if not flat out wrong to my knowledge)

Well if this is a stomp either way, L ig

Also I like that it shows Fullbring Ichigo rather than True Bankai Ichigo

If the gap is unknown, the idea of using linear multipliers to go from 2-C to Low 2-C back to 2-C might be one of the dumbest things I've heard.

So Goku is essentially a 2-C character with a Low 2-C rating. In which this is either AP stomp gg or Reiatsu Crush gg. Both are stomps.
That’s been the issue with DB scaling for years. DB (and now Sonic) are the only verses that operate under this “Half 2-C” meta

Yeh lmao, I still dont understand how Half 2-C works
**Immeasureable, unquantifiable gap between Low 2-C and 2-C”
“Half 2-C is one half of an unquantifiable, immeasurable gap”
“Can’t take 2 halves and put them together to get the whole”
Insert Nick Young confused meme

Being that it's unquantifiable, wouldn't Goku just be unquantifiably above Low 2-C?
It should be. But that’s not how it’s treated on the site. So DBS actually has the physically strongest Low 2-Cs because if Half 2-C (besides Sonic)

If I cared about Dragon Ball Super enough I’d throw a CRT up about that because I’ve got issues with that.

However, instead I’ll say, Reiatsu Crush gg.

okay.... Soul crush gg 2 ez no re

Yeah this is a stomp also dont forget that every atack ichigo does have soul manip

Both Goku and Ichigo can one shot each other. Goku has one shot levels of AP, and each of Ichigo's hits attack Goku's soul directly, even if we don't count RC. As for UI in speed equalized, Jiren was able to handle MUI Goku just fine early on, and they were relative in speed at least, with Goku actually having the slight advanatage over Jiren stat wise. That and AOE attacks hit Goku pretty consistently in the MUI vs Limit Break Jiren fight. And Goku wouldn't be expecting his soul to get negged if he gets tapped. However, Ichigo sometimes starts with Getsuga's and big blasts, or just general reiatsu bursts, and sometimes he starts with melee. Goku probably has an easier time hitting Ichigo one time if they go melee, but if Reiatsu Crush is on, Goku would get his soul negged like how Aizen negged normal humans or even the Muken Guards durability via vaporizing or disintegrating or whatever he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back