• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku fires a ki blast

Link thinks and EEs

Goku gets Hakai'd, and the ki blast atomizes link

Link gets resurrected thanks to Low-Godly

/thread

The reason this match works is because Link, or at least this Link, doesn't have the impetus to just EE and the scaling between base Majora and a fully equipped Link is insane.

KO I guess. As fully TF'd Link can get knocked out (as seen in SS as you can still be low on health while acquiring the True Force as well as Four Swords Anniversary)

Oh. Well since Goku can sense how Strong this Link is, he'll probably just go for a knockout to end it right then and there instead of wasting time getting an Ultra Instinct Debuff.

Depends on the user. ALTTP Link had Low Godly for all of three seconds before sacrificing the power.

Anyway, the AP gap is close due to EoG ALTTP Link sitting at the pinnacle of the non Goddess, fully canon tiering for the Zelda verse. Though Goku is still stronger. Just not "I splatter you by a sneeze" stronger.

Also the only hax this Link has is transmutation, so it's not gonna be a stomp.

Nitro90 said:
You guys know Goku going for kill off bat is OOC. He's more likely to KO
No, what is actually OOC is for Goku to end a fight quickly in anyway (unless some bullshit makes that impossible).

He has no reason to hurry and no impetus to.

No, what is actually OOC is for Goku to end a fight quickly in anyway (unless some bullshit makes that impossible).

He has no reason to hurry and no impetus to.

I mean, I would agree but this is UI Goku and he tends to go seriously from the get go since he has no time to Waste.

Yeah, but his method of going serious is fighting like normal Goku. Just more powerful and skilled.

Otherwise, why not simply knock out Jiren, much weaker than him until he limit breaked?

The thing is that Link is probably weaker than SSB Goku. Why would MUI Goku not just simply KO him upon sensing him?

He simply didn't KO Jiren because the gap wasn't really one shot worthy in the first place, and also plot.

Eh, probably UIO3 level.

Bro...the gap between the Triforce and everything else in the series is insane. It's like comparing Nappa to Buu levels of gap. And Link has both, the real thing and the sword equal to it.

The real cal howard said:
Purdy sure that's Gogeta/Broly.
UI/MUI also were stated to be GoD level if not above because Jiren > his GoD who is capable of the same feat but let's not get into that discussion xD

I just edited it. It is because Jiren and UIO3 > Belmod who is capable of the same feat.

UIO3 Goku beats the crap out of FP Broly

Back