• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These people needs more love: Amber vs Mard Geer Tartaros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I'm leaning to Mard here since his profile stated he can absorb elemental which is the main weapon for Amber, not too mention Existence Erasure.

Mard Geer via Memento Mori. The moves makes the opponent unable to move and erases their existence. Unless you're Gray.

Gray is Demon slayer and Demon slayer magic is unsurprisingly strong against a Demon, while the Demon curse(mard doesn't use magic) is weak against Demon slayer.

Again with the putting RWBY characters up against FT characters they can literally do nothing to. And this is even worse than Cinder vs Natsu with the added ability of being able to both immobilize AND oneshot with his hax

This is a stomp, sorry Homu

How is one character being able to do nothing while the other resists everything and can oneshot decisive?

If Mard doesnt resist elemental attacks and if what CoB said about MM being a last resort then i go Amber here, her AP advantage should let her take him down before he gets a chance to use MM

Memento Mori ain't a first move but it's not a last move. Mard used it after a bit of fighting with Gray and Natsu and they couldn't do anything so he was like time to end this.

@CoB A decisive win for Amber, yes. It was a stomp when people were saying he can just lead with MM and resist everything she throws at him, but that's apparently not the case.

Mard geer can still absorb elemental powers and will eventually use memento so he still wins with medium diff

Mard main offence is his thorns attack, which gonna get burn or freeze by Amber magic, he also preferred CQC, Memento Mori is his last resort so don't expect him to use that right off the bat.

I mean doesn't stop the fact that she has no answer to it in the end.... And it's not like elemental resistance is truly debunked yet nor the fact that this is his only defense against her abilities.

Oh and immobilization is still around.

@CoB Yeah i know but she can put him down before he uses it due to her AP advantage.

The immobilization comes from MM

He didn't really get hurt. More like he got caught off guard and was pushed back but was still back in the fight straight away. He only got defeated by Gray's anti-demon magic.

You know... I think it might be bigger incentive to use your last resort/mid resort ability when you realize you're about to lose or die.

Natsu's power has a tendency of bypassing resistances iirc. Or just... PSing/nakamaing through defenses. And it's not like we can compare Amber and Natsu's powers.

@Kuu He was screaming when he got hit by Natsu. People tends to scream when they got hurt.

@Core Natsu is baseline while Amber is a bit above it.

No he did not. All he did was say "GAH" and proceeded to attack Natsu. That does not sound like screaming.

@Jim So it took all of Natsu's power to hurt someone who is baseline 7-A (100 megatons)? While Amber is well into it (168 Megatons)

Lool. The definition of "GAH" is frustation, annoyed or was caught by something unexpected. So no. He wasn't screaming in pain.

For crying out loud there's a thing called dodging. And do you guys not realize the fact that a common thought of someone would be "Oh no, she's really hurting me. Should I keep fighting as I was earlier or should I use my trump card immediately?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back