• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mard Geer Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that Mard Geer is missing some stuff on his profile

The Cube should be added as Mard Geer's Equipment given his opening move on Fairy Tail was to use his Alegria Curse, said curse also summons's Plutogrim

Given that Hells Core is also apart of the Cube it should also be labeled as Standard Equipment for Mard Geer as well

Last edited:
Regen is fine, though resisting the wounds can be stamina, as I believe there are no evidences he can survive indefinitely with it and FT characters going forward while suffering from asbsurd injuries is """common""".

The rest is fine but I'm iffy on placing them as standard equipment, I think optional would be better. Hell's Core can be treated as something that exists somewhere, similarly to how we treat other characters connected to places where reborn once killed.
Plutogrim also isn't really summoned, it's more about transforming the cube into it (or revealing its true form), but the cube has always been there, it didn't appear from nothin.

Regen is fine, though resisting the wounds can be stamina, as I believe there are no evidences he can survive indefinitely with it and FT characters going forward while suffering from asbsurd injuries is """common""".
I'm fine with getting rid of type 2, It was mainly there to cover the basis that he can survive injuries to severe for his regen to heal, but stamina actually makes more sense tbh.
The rest is fine but I'm iffy on placing them as standard equipment, I think optional would be better. Hell's Core can be treated as something that exists somewhere, similarly to how we treat other characters connected to places where reborn once killed.
Plutogrim also isn't really summoned, it's more about transforming the cube into it (or revealing its true form), but the cube has always been there, it didn't appear from nothin.
I was originally going to put creating Plutogrim as life manip, as he turned the cube into a living being, so that's fine. Although for the equipment stuff, standard equipment typically refers to items that are in the user's possession for a significant period of time. I think this qualifies as he opened with it against Fairy tail and would have won using it had the celestial spirit King not gotten involved and destroyed it.

I was originally going to put creating Plutogrim as life manip, as he turned the cube into a living being, so that's fine. Although for the equipment stuff, standard equipment typically refers to items that are in the user's possession for a significant period of time. I think this qualifies as he opened with it against Fairy tail and would have won using it had the celestial spirit King not gotten involved and destroyed it.
I'm not totally sure, because Plutogrim is something akin to a vehicle or HQ shared between all members of Tartaros, with only Mard Geer being able to activate it. Wouldn't it be like giving Christina to Ichiya, the Edens Zero to Shiki etc.?

But I can accept it being standard at the end of the day, it's not a big deal.

I'm not totally sure, because Plutogrim is something akin to a vehicle or HQ shared between all members of Tartaros, with only Mard Geer being able to activate it. Wouldn't it be like giving Christina to Ichiya, the Edens Zero to Shiki etc.?

But I can accept it being standard at the end of the day, it's not a big deal.
The difference is that Shiki and Ichiya don't have abilities tied directly with their ships. Not to mention that Plutogrim is a semi living being that is directly created but Mard Himself.

Mard also has never had a fight not on Cube ..... he actually hasn’t ever left Cube now that I think about it. Getting it as standard equipment is fair imo.

Oh, I thought that the arm thing was referring to it recovering from being frozen, like a healing from a severe frostbite or something. But he doesn't seem to have lost his arm, we can see that he still has both. (sleeve included).High-Low/Low-Mid should still be fine for recovering from being impaled and damaged internally.

I changed it to High-Low, Possibly Low-Mid for regen
If Plutogrim becomes standard equipment would it just float above the battlefield or would it need to be set as the battlefield?
It could be either one, the cube is big enough for a battle, or it could be just floating near the battle. It just depends on the specified battle field

sorry if this is off topic but since we're talking abt fairytail and mard geer in particular , can anyone tell me why memento mori is considered conceptual manip ? just curious , i always thought it was EE and i couldn't find a thread explaining it

It comes from the fact that Memento Mori was created to kill Zeref and bypass his immortality curse, and Mard Geer states that it can remove the concept of life and death from the target or something.

Also, this CRT can also be applied, regen has been changed accordingly and all the remaining stuff has been accepted.

It comes from the fact that Memento Mori was created to kill Zeref and bypass his immortality curse, and Mard Geer states that it can remove the concept of life and death from the target or something.

Also, this CRT can also be applied, regen has been changed accordingly and all the remaining stuff has been accepted.
thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back