• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Champ Fights A Turtle (Hercule Satan vs. A Koopa Troopa) (One Vote Remains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superweeb2987 said:
Satan can dodge freaking missiles. Pretty big speed advantage.
Subsonic to SuperHuman

One speed shift

Pretty small. Moving on.

Superweeb2987 said:
You do realize Koopa is baseline and that Satan is likely higher than subsonic.
If he's higher make a CRT. As it stands, my vote is still for Koopa.

Nothing there.

The 'possibly higher' means nothing other than there's a possibility that his actual speed is higher than his current rating.

Unquantifiably higher.

So this means literally nothing.

Superweeb2987 said:
It does. It means it's higher than you're making it out to be.
And yet it isn't because we literally can't use "possibly higher" because it has no value.

Superweeb2987 said:
It has value. It means it's ******* higher than what you're saying it is.
First off, chill out. Just a versus thread.

Second off, by value I mean it has no exact number attached to it and therefore is useless. He might be unquantifiably higher, but it is just that, unquantifiable. Making it useless.

Yes it does, at least in regards to our debates. If you'd like to upgrade it to a concrete value, that's different, but again, you'd need to make a CRT (or get someone else to do so).

Being >>Subsonic makes you Subsonic for us. We incredibly rarely use upscaling or downscaling.

This is also derailing the thread so I'm gonna drop the point.

The hell is a pmu- ohhhh

This match is by KO or Incapacitation

So if the Koopa stays in it's shell the whole time, it can't move

Voting Hercule

Koopas through themselves at High 4-C characters all the time, why would the Koopas stay in their shell?

Well, considering Hercule is cowardly but the Koopa attempts to attack you, id say Koopa has this. Voting Koopa. I guess Grace is activated now.

Yep. Koopa has 7, Satan has 3.

I completely forgot about that

So this match drags on for more months, huzzah

Lemme get this straight,

Hercule:3 (Mickey1940, COAD, Superweeb2987)

Koopa:7 (Dargoo Faust, Mr. Bambu, Iapitus The Impaler, GyroNutz, DaBigP, Zark2099, Psychomaster35)

Tie:6 (Jackythejack, Torlikoff, DMUA, Goodyfresh, ZackMoon1234, Jasonsith)

Incon doesn't impact grace to that point. Incon has decreased priority and only gets added as inconclusive if the other votes are close.

oh

then grace does in fact exist.

Psychomaster35 said:
Well, considering Hercule is cowardly but the Koopa attempts to attack you, id say Koopa has this. Voting Koopa. I guess Grace is activated now.
This makes absolutely no sense

Mr. Satan isn't gonna be scared by a turtle

He's not THAT cowardly

...Really? Now that seems anticlimactic. Though, I will still keep my vote to Koopa because at least he makes a valient effort to fight back and the fact that even if Hercule did attack, the shell bounces back and smashes Hercule to death as it rapidly bounces off walls while hitting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back